Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies, we are not falling!

Princess Twilight

Well Of course its not! Who ever said a silly thing like that?

This fandom, this community of all sorts of people from all sorts of places, this is never gonna fall. We are never gonna die out. Bronies ain't goin' anywhere. If anything we are just gonna keep on growin'. Even if people do leave, more will join. And it will just keep on gettin' better! This is an amazing community of such amazing people, why the livin' hell should we die off!? I've been here for 1 and half years, and i can tell you this: We are stayin' right here baby! Whether you like it or not!

This Fandom is never gonna die! And I can assure you 100%!

Edited by AnonBrony

When people are willing to give up being a brony just because of a little Princess action, well, I feel like they are forgetting what being a brony is all about.

This might sound cheesy, but I think if more people truly believed in the values, belived in the elements of harmony, they would realize that this has become so much more than the plot twists in the show. What about loyalty - W.W.RD.D.?

Edited by Beta

Keep Calm And Brony On everyone!  Seriously, that's all I've got, but I think that's all that needs to be said.  Just keep being that bright spot of friendship in the darkness, even to those that attack us.

Edited by CharmingKnight

Wait, what? I go inactive for a few days and suddenly there is talk of the fandom falling apart? Good lord, I had no idea leaving the oven on would cause this... O_o

No, but seriously. Is this really a thing? I don't see it happening honestly. It will take a lot more than Twilight sprouting wings to destroy the fandom... hell I don't think much of anything could destroy this fandom entirely.

so what if people are saying this fandom is dying? By people I mean either trolls who are trying to get people to leave (its not working), or really over dramatic bronies. Okay sure some people are leaving the fandom, but even more people are joining! Sure, some bronies are being dramatic about Princess Twilight, just like this:

but really, there's no reason to leave one of the funnest (<-- completely a word :P) fandoms ever, we are actually getting stronger every day!

• Brohoof 1

Nah, I dont think its dying. Im not just saying this because I want it to be true. People have been worried about the alicorn thing, the new show, and how season 4 is gonna turn out. Come on guys, have some faith. Everythings gonna be fine.

Even with some of the odd moves from Habro , i'm really glad that the fanbase is still sticking together.

I just hope Hasbro themselves won't go out of their way to disband us. We've already been through so much because of them and not all of it good.

Honestly, guys... I really don't see the fandom falling. That's just the opinion of those who basically "feared the worst". And in my opinion, I don't think we've seen the worst. I believe the fandom is growing strong, and will continue to get stronger by the time season 4 comes around. So, there's nothing to worry about, as long as we stick together. :3

Why are people thinking people are falling apart and that we're not going to stick together? People are criticizing the show and if they are spelling doom for the show than that's their opinion. Don't tell me you're being effected by their words? What are we supposed to say, nothing bad will ever happen to the show?

We're just practicing free speech, telling us to shut up is pretty harsh. It's good to know the views of people about the direction Hasbro would take the show. If anything I never clap hands together with big corporations, I know at one point or another they're going to want to expand their fortune in a way that will negatively effect the show or distort the antiquities (we will have to forget all those memories of unicorn Twilight), this is just a temporary relationship with Hasbro. What I do like about Hasbro is that they decided to take a chance and sponsor the My Little Pony show in Lauren Faust's vision and are quite tolerable about how people upload their shows on youtube (Disney would crack down hard on anyone that dares such a thing). From what I see they're taking whatever is left of that vision and wringing it dry. And I can't see a 10 season long cartoon going on.

I never once thought we were disbanding or anything. There is zero news on that. So... let's not overreact on people that are overreacting... :P

Edited by poniesforfun

Princess Twilight needs our help

Her magic will not last forever

I think we can do it

But we need to work together

We have to get this right

Yes we have to make them see

We can save all of the Bronies with their history

It says that they wrote fanfics

Drew fan art with many hues

Made lots of lovely plushies

And remixed videos on youtube

Oh we have to get this right,

There was those awesome fan games made.

That every pony liked to play

And all those songs that need singing

Can you learn them in a day

Oh, we have to get this right,

• Brohoof 2

The fire of friendship lives in our hearts

As long as it burns we cannot drift apart

Though quarrels arise, their numbers are few

Laughter and singing will see us through (will see us through)

We are a circle of pony friends

A circle of friends we'll be to the very end

Nah, I dont think its dying. Im not just saying this because I want it to be true. People have been worried about the alicorn thing, the new show, and how season 4 is gonna turn out. Come on guys, have some faith. Everythings gonna be fine.

Wait, what? I go inactive for a few days and suddenly there is talk of the fandom falling apart? Good lord, I had no idea leaving the oven on would cause this... O_o No, but seriously. Is this really a thing? I don't see it happening honestly. It will take a lot more than Twilight sprouting wings to destroy the fandom... hell I don't think much of anything could destroy this fandom entirely.

so what if people are saying this fandom is dying? By people I mean either trolls who are trying to get people to leave (its not working), or really over dramatic bronies. Okay sure some people are leaving the fandom, but even more people are joining! Sure, some bronies are being dramatic about Princess Twilight, just like this:

but really, there's no reason to leave one of the funnest (<-- completely a word :P) fandoms ever, we are actually getting stronger every day!

Honestly, guys... I really don't see the fandom falling. That's just the opinion of those who basically "feared the worst". And in my opinion, I don't think we've seen the worst. I believe the fandom is growing strong, and will continue to get stronger by the time season 4 comes around. So, there's nothing to worry about, as long as we stick together. :3

Why are people thinking people are falling apart and that we're not going to stick together? People are criticizing the show and if they are spelling doom for the show than that's their opinion. Don't tell me you're being effected by their words? What are we supposed to say, nothing bad will ever happen to the show?

We're just practicing free speech, telling us to shut up is pretty harsh. It's good to know the views of people about the direction Hasbro would take the show. If anything I never clap hands together with big corporations, I know at one point or another they're going to want to expand their fortune in a way that will negatively effect the show or distort the antiquities (we will have to forget all those memories of unicorn Twilight), this is just a temporary relationship with Hasbro. What I do like about Hasbro is that they decided to take a chance and sponsor the My Little Pony show in Lauren Faust's vision and are quite tolerable about how people upload their shows on youtube (Disney would crack down hard on anyone that dares such a thing). From what I see they're taking whatever is left of that vision and wringing it dry. And I can't see a 10 season long cartoon going on.

I never once thought we were disbanding or anything. There is zero news on that. So... let's not overreact on people that are overreacting... :P

To me, I've lost three friends because they didn't want to be a brony anymore. And online, I've lost ten-fifteen. They all said "the show is stupid and boring", "I've lost interest" or "Princess Twilight is a dumb idea."

I'm not telling them to shut up @poniesforfun, I'm telling them to get over themselves if they think Princess Twilight is a bad idea.

Our community is a family, and we can't just drop each other.

I personally don't think the fandom will fall, but people are leaving, and more will.

Just my two cents: Honestly, the "The Fandom Is NOT Falling Apart" crowd is starting to get about as annoying as the "The Fandom IS Falling Apart" crowd.  If we're really a strong community, we shouldn't need to reaffirm our strength every couple of days - it just calls more attention to the problem, IMO.

there will be fall-offs like in every community I guess... There will also be "trend"-ers, who like the show for a certain amount and after that it´s done for them...

But I´ve met so many gold people around here, who, just as me, think this is going to last... it just makes me believe, believe in the good. It´s a fact that the brony community is in big parts not compareable to many other fandoms ever been. What makes me and many of the bronys I call my friends, and even a big part of the community, unique is the sheer kindness and friendliness. True Friendship is what I found here, nothing like the false friends I´ve met quite too many times before.

We share one love, and many of us one thought, and this thought will survive as long as there is one brony who didn´t give up on it.

This is a good thing we made, and we can make it last, I know it.

Edited by Your Friend
  • Brohoof 1

more people are joining that leaving..... shit i made fun of bronies a month ago then i decided to watch the show and now im here so i think the fandom is fine and will continue so for years to come 

• Brohoof 1

There is no way that we are letting this fandom fall. We have already overcome too many haters, trolls, and even Hasbro to quit now. We are the largest Internet fandom and we're only getting bigger. This show has already done so much to inspire people, help people, and even stop people from killing themselves. We are not dead yet and we won't be anytime soon.

There is no way that we are letting this fandom fall. We have already overcome too many haters, trolls, and even Hasbro to quit now.

Forgive me for asking, but what exactly did we "overcome" with Hasbro?  I wasn't aware we were actively fighting them on anything, other than the ongoing petition over Fighting is Magic.

If people want to leave the fandom I say let them. Go ahead and laugh at them too when they insist that the fandom is falling apart.

If any of you have seen any of Brony 101's videos, holy crap they are hilarious. I think there are only 2 of them though. I want there to be more because I could watch them all in one sitting no matter how many there were. Anyways, I recommend them because they make fun of the people who overreact to "bad news" about the show. It is a nice reality check.

The fact of the matter is that the fandom is not actually dying. And none of you have to do anything to save the fandom except to be the same brony that you were yesterday. We will be fine. :3

Forgive me for asking, but what exactly did we "overcome" with Hasbro? I wasn't aware we were actively fighting them on anything, other than the ongoing petition over Fighting is Magic.

Oh you know, the fact that they don't make toys good enough for us and the fact that they wanted Twilight to become an alicorn to sell toys and how they are in charge of the show in general.

But seriously, I wish that people didn't make Hasbro into the enemy. They aren't perfect by any means, and there isn't anything wrong with wanting them to raise their standards (and they have!) But there are some things that we can't have, and we have to accept that. The toys can be better, and they have been getting better, but Fighting Is Magic is a tricky situation that we may or may not have any power over.

• Brohoof 2

If any of you have seen any of Brony 101's videos, holy crap they are hilarious. I think there are only 2 of them though. I want there to be more because I could watch them all in one sitting no matter how many there were. Anyways, I recommend them because they make fun of the people who overreact to "bad news" about the show. It is a nice reality check.

The fact of the matter is that the fandom is not actually dying. And none of you have to do anything to save the fandom except to be the same brony that you were yesterday. We will be fine. :3

It's also worth mentioning that the doomsayers and divas in the fandom aren't at all unique.  Every fandom in the world has them. :)

• Brohoof 2

Yeah that was my mistake. I realised this after I had posted it. I thought that it was Hasbro that had been taking down the episodes off of youtube, but it was actually just the youtube copyright blocker programme. Hope that cleared up the confusion. 

Forgive me for asking, but what exactly did we "overcome" with Hasbro?  I wasn't aware we were actively fighting them on anything, other than the ongoing petition over Fighting is Magic.

The fandom isn't falling apart. People come, and people go. It's perfectly normal :P  Sure, people left because of Twilicorn. But more will take their place, and the ones who left will probably come back later anyway. Seriously. Who can say no to ponies? :lol:

Our fandom will be around for a long time. I have no doubt about that.

We are strong.

We are proud.

We are bronies.

Man, I'm tired of all these people saying that the fandom is dead.  Of course it's not!  

Look, there was a setback.  But I'm sure we can rebound; we've done it before, and we can do it again.  

I'm sure we can bounce back guys!

I know this is four days late, though.  :P.  

Although the revolution of the Twilight Democracy (as I'm calling it) has shaken many bronies off of the fandom, I can Say whole-heartedly that I'm clinging on as hard as ever, even though I have only been taken into the arms of Equestria for four months as of today... I can say I will not submit to the threats from both within Equestria and threats from outside.

Well, as long as there are still bronies around the globe, the fanfic will never fall and its not fall just because of some Alicorn Twilight or "somebrony" leaving the community.
We are still alive and runnin' though. Togetter us bronies gonna HOLD THE LINE and keeping this fanfic alive, COMON' HATERS, SHOW ME UR BEST SHOT!

post-3366-0-19215700-1361368098.jpg

I became a brony in the summer of 2012. I joined this fourm on December of 2012. I will not back down now. While I haven't been out there and talked to most of you I have made some connection. I don't send PM's because I'm shy or talk to most of you, but I want to and I want to get engaged with the community. While I am still getting out of my shell (metaphor) I still think I can make it. To be one who has made a deep connection with this community. I am still new at this. I don't really use social networks. But I am trying and learning. And even though I have only been on this forum for about a month or two, I feel that I have improved on my social skills and believe I can be better then I once was. So no I will not fall back now. Not after all that I have achieved and all that I will achieve.

I joined about the same time as you, I joined the 16th of December 2012, Since then I've been in the shadows, hiding from what I thought I knew, even though I am shy I am supporting this forum fully. I have always had difficulties making friends, I am so scared of rejection and dissaproval that I haven't been doing the very thing we are encouraged to do, posting is always hard for me, my thoughts out there for everypony to critisize, I have slowly managed to post a mere handfull of posts, barely giving information, BUT, I am fully prepared to do my part to this forum, the few connections I've made has brought me great joy to my life, and I hope to thrive in this forum, build the courage I need to continue on.

Let us stand together, together we are friends, with our destinies made one there is magic without end!

Edited by Silverstar
  • Brohoof 1