Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Anyone else see the extended preview for episode 6 yet? I've been looking forward to this episode more every time I hear some new info on it. Can not wait to see the Mane 6 and Spike cruising around in those awesome costumes.

Here it is.

Also just realised Twilight has an awesome blue night cap haha.

(sigh) So far, Season 4 seems to be getting fluffier and sillier

(sigh) So far, Season 4 seems to be getting fluffier and sillier

When the cast of a show you watch looks like this...

everyone-together-my-little-pony-friends

...You shouldn't expect much more than fluffy and silly haha.

• Brohoof 2

The episode synopsis for Bats! is out now! Thanks to Equestria Daily for the news.

“Bats!” — When Applejack’s beautiful orchard falls under attack on Apple Bucking Day, it is clear that the dreaded Vampire Fruitbats have returned and Applejack is ready to take drastic measures to protect the orchard. However, the always compassionate Fluttershy argues for a more humane plan, which causes conflict between the two and could cost them their friendship, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, December 28 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

Appleshy episode. I am SO happy we're finally getting an episode with these two. My hype level is through the roof now. Words cannot describe...  :yay:

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 4

An Appleshy episode was one of my most wanted episodes in my S4 wishlist, glad to see it actually happening.

Now all I need is that RD and Rares ep...

Edited by Junpei Iori
  • Brohoof 3

About time we get some interaction between Applejack and Fluttershy.

Now I'll want is Rainbow Dash and Rarity

Spike and any of the mane six

and Luna and Celestia.

That isn't Twilight or Rarity for a change

Wow, it was unexcepted :D Sounds interesting, but I hope that Applejack will not end up as a total jerk or something. Also, it could be awesome if we get some Applejack x Fluttershy song! *.*

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 1

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

The episode synopsis for Bats! is out now! Thanks to Equestria Daily for the news.

“Bats!” — When Applejack’s beautiful orchard falls under attack on Apple Bucking Day, it is clear that the dreaded Vampire Fruitbats have returned and Applejack is ready to take drastic measures to protect the orchard. However, the always compassionate Fluttershy argues for a more humane plan, which causes conflict between the two and could cost them their friendship, on “My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic,” Saturday, December 28 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

Appleshy episode. I am SO happy we're finally getting an episode with these two. My hype level is through the roof now. Words cannot describe... :yay:

Awesome. Thinking back, we've never really had an episode with any signifigant interaction between Applejack and Fluttershy before, have we? This will certainly be an exciting episode to see then. :)
  • Brohoof 1

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Awesome. Thinking back, we've never really had an episode with any signifigant interaction between Applejack and Fluttershy before, have we? This will certainly be an exciting episode to see then. :)

In Dragonshy we saw Applejack help Fluttershy around the mountain, and in Keep Calm and Flutter On they had a brief but humorous interaction over the flood at Sweet Apple Acres. Beyond that, these two have never had any significant interactions and have barely spoken to each other in comparison to other individual Mane Six friendships, so this episode is certainly long overdue in my opinion. :)

• Brohoof 1

I am SO happy we're finally getting an episode with these two

Same here. I was content knowing it was an Applejack episode but it's even better now that I know Fluttershy will be thrown into the mix. They haven't really had much screen time with each other but just the beaver dam part of Keep Calm and Flutter on was enough proof that it could work well haha.

• Brohoof 2

Am I the only one that has a problem with the fact that they picked Fluttershy to be the 'super strength' element of things? I mean, I get it, hee hee, Fluttershy is shy and it would be funny to directly contrast that with super strength, but the gag has already been used in the past. Why didn't they just give her some sort of environmental power like mind linking with animals directly?

Edited by Sectus

sig-18138.YQeAL8F.png

Remember that Rainbow Falls episode announced earlier?

Yeah it's episode 10

I have a strong feeling we're going to see one of those keys

Oh man, so in the next 5 episodes we'll have a superhero parody, Applejack and Fluttershy fighting over bats, the glorious return to a focus on Rarity, an Apple Family/Pinkie Pie roadtrip with one of the best songs of the show yet, and a revisit to the beautiful Rainbow Falls? That all just sounds amazing to me, this season seems to be shaping up greatly so far. :D
  • Brohoof 2

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Found an image for the episode Bats!

img-2126274-1-Bats_image_S4E7.jpg

Is it just me, or does AJ look discorded?

Nah, it's just a different art style it looks.

Speaking of which, dat art style. So good. This show just keeps getting better looking.

• Brohoof 2

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Episode 8 is promising to be a great episode and interesting, seems like our little fashion obsessed unicorn is moving up in the world..

and Episode 9...all hyped up this is promising things will be interesting between the both of them can't wait to see what the writers made of this

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/rarity-takes-manehattan-synopsis.html

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/pinkie-apple-pie-synopsis-released.html

From episode 5 things seems to be picking up :)

Edited by Renon Strike
  • Brohoof 5

Episode 8 is promising to be a great episode and interesting, seems like our little fashion obsessed unicorn is moving up in the world.. and Episode 9...all hyped up this is promising things will be interesting between the both of them can't wait to see what the writers made of this   http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/rarity-takes-manehattan-synopsis.html http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/12/pinkie-apple-pie-synopsis-released.html From episode 5 things seems to be picking up :)

Another designer copying Rarity's fashion designs? I hope the wretch gets thoroughly punished! :angry:

Absolutely hyped for that episode. :D

Also, Pinkie being related to Applejack could be absolutely huge... who the hell knows how that ep will go... :o

New images from Power Ponies

img-2129562-1-Facebook_S4E6_promo.png img-2129562-2-Masked_Matter-Horn_chargin 

Alright, looking good! :D

How they'll have superpowers better than they already basically have(well, besides Fluttershy's hulk thing) remains to be seen though, for me anyway. :huh:

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg