Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to go to Equestria would you want to stay a human or be changed?

Delirium

226 users have voted

1. 1. If you were to go to equestria and you had the choice stay human or get changed, which one would you choose?

• Stay Human
    • Become a earth pony
    • Become a unicorn
    • Become a pegasus
    • None of the above! I would rather become a griffin!

• 1 year later...

Let's see....

Stay in the same boring, dull, magicless form...

OR BECOME A UNICORN AND LEARN TO SHOOT FRIKKIN' FIREBALLS FROM A SHARPENED BONE PROTRUDING FROM MY NOGGIN'!

hmmm.... tough decision.... XD

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 2

I would probably be a unicorn because 1) lasers 2) I'm a fencer and sport fencing with horns seems freaking awesome. I might lose an eye every now and then but hey, nothing magic can't fix.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm...

I'd probably want to change. I picked pegasus because that's what my OC is, but I'm not that picky. They are all awesome in their own ways.

Several Reasons:

1. Medical Care- Assuming that there are no higher apes that are particularly common in Equestria, medical care could be tricky. They'd know how to treat pony ailments, but not necessarily human ones. Or else, you might have to go to a vet hospital.

2. Low profile- This is also assuming that someone of authority or respect sees you come in and so they don't immediately send you off to the asylum. You don't want to draw too much attention to yourself. Imagine fandom Lyra, but there could be more of them. Also, being that you have an omnivore's set of teeth, you might scare the herbivore ponies.

3. Book sales- You could sell human history as frightening dystopian fiction. You could do this as a human as well, but this makes you look more creative.

4. Love- Assuming you are stuck in Equestria permanently, it would be nice to be able to find a special somepony without some odd looks or incompatible bodies.

5. Living space- If you look at the doorways in Putting Your Hoof Down compared to Iron Will, he has to duck to get to Fluttershy's door height. Now, let's say that Iron Will is just a little bit bigger than your average human. You might have to worry about hitting your head on doorways.  Nothing would be big enough for you unless it was custom built. You'd have to sit on the floor in a restaurant.

6. Food- It's easier to find a meal you can eat. The food in Equestria is designed for ponies. A hayburger and fries just wouldn't cut it for a human and likely make you powerfully sick. Also, having less body mass means you'll need less food.

I'd probably favor becoming a pegasus; the opportunity to get a set of wings and fly would simply be too tempting to resist, plus I'm pretty sure if I went as a human, everypony would freak out, with the possible exception of Lyra. img-1268779-1-wink.png

Oh, lyra would still freak out. she would juat do it as a fan girl.
  • Brohoof 1

Human. So far we're not very sure on exactly how Magic works in Equestria, I'd probably be motivated enough to solve its riddles and hopefully find a way to manipulate it, even as a non-Unicorn.

Also, I'd rather not throw up and be pretty much useless for a week as my mind gets used to a completely different form.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, lyra would still freak out. she would juat do it as a fan girl.

That she would, that she would indeed.  :comeatus:

post-26689-0-48071600-1402010887.png

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I would totally be a pegasus. I've been a human my whole life and being a human in a world of ponies would just be weird. there are a few reasons I'd be a pegasus over some other kind of pony. I wouldn't want to be an earth pony because they suck. While being a unicorn would be good for practical reasons (they can levitate stuff), flying just sounds awsome. Plus, pegasi can manipulate the weather. Also my OC is a pegasus. Realistically, if I ever did find a portal to equestria, I'd probably come out the other side as a human (that's just common sense) but that problem should be easy to fix. Whatever spell Twilight used to turn the mane six into Breezies could pronably also be used to turn a human into a pegasus. Just go find Twilight and RD, ask Twilight to use that spell and presto, instant pegasus.

Edited by The thoughtful brony

Ah...if only. Equestria seems to be similar enough to Earth where remaining human wouldn't be too inconvenient, but I suppose it'd be best to assume pony form and enjoy life how they do. Which type is right for me? The ever popular Pegasus. I value freedom a great deal, and which pony is more free than the Pegasus while in majestic flight?

• Brohoof 2

I'd love to become a pony! It doesn't matter which kind! Just being one at all would be spectacular to me! ^^ You must admit that them ponies got style! ;)

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

I'd want to stay human because: hooves and walking on all fours as a pony, pegasus, unicorn or whatever.

Yeah, I think suddenly trying to deal with life with hooves with no fingers and walking on all fours would be a bit too much for me and I think that, not only having to deal with that but also having to deal with the culture shock of suddenly being in that place and culture would be overwhelming for me and I might not be able to cope well with it.

Yeah, it'd be easier for me to deal with the rest if I just stayed human.

That she would, that she would indeed.  :comeatus:

img-3470994-1-post-26689-0-48071600-1402

OMG that's TERRIFYING! (But I like it!) LOL!! :D

Oh, I would totally be a pegasus. I've been a human my whole life and being a human in a world of ponies would just be weird. there are a few reasons I'd be a pegasus over some other kind of pony. I wouldn't want to be an earth pony because they suck. While being a unicorn would be good for practical reasons (they can levitate stuff), flying just sounds awsome. Plus, pegasi can manipulate the weather. Also my OC is a pegasus. Realistically, if I ever did find a portal to equestria, I'd probably come out the other side as a human (that's just common sense) but that problem should be easy to fix. Whatever spell Twilight used to turn the mane six into Breezies could pronably also be used to turn a human into a pegasus. Just go find Twilight and RD, ask Twilight to use that spell and presto, instant pegasus.

If you check out the original MLP series from the early 80s you might be surprised that the show had several human characters in it. Even Princess Celestia in the new series gave a little brohoof in the new series when she'd mentioned that she'd 'known humans' at one time so, no, I don't think humans would be anything too unusual in Ponyville or Equestria. Although humans haven't been seen in those parts in a very long time, I don't think the ponies would freak out too much about it.

• Brohoof 1

Gonna be a cheatsy doodles here and say I would want to be changed into a Pink Changeling (Void specifically heheh) as then I would keep my human brain obviously, have the ability to be all Equestrian Species AND be able to be a Human again at any given time, and people say Pegasi are the best species, Changelings, for hive and swarm woop!

• Brohoof 1

I voted to stay human, I actually like being the outsider and think you would get alot of attention, negative or positive, why fit in and be part of the herd? No pun intended.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...