Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

9 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I will bear it in mind, my princess - but do note that it is the NLR not the NNMR :D

We extend our hope to have an ally and give a chance to our restless sibling find her vista to the Harmony and make the first step. Henceforth it's mostly up to Nightmare *nodnods*

8 hours ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. :D

Nightmare Moon has a new calling:

1655302__safe_artist-colon-chutkat_night

*hugs* Beest careful - the road ahead is arduous, yet noble.

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Luna looks:love:......hmm......like Luna!^_^

luna_by_foop2164-d70dlv2.thumb.png.77de3bdb5939634ac6b1ecd94a3e5f29.png

the_vow___ii_by_amarynceus-db0r411.thumb.png.dcbd2c9012e618688777e49dd3efa2af.png

5a8513a06cd8c_1288468__safe_artist-colon-bubonic_imomusi_princessluna_alicorn_cloud_lookingatyou_pix-v_pony_prone_smiling_solo_spreadwings_stylecomparison.thumb.png.e62d7c140ace21423278c46aae635247.png

Thanks, mine lief! *nods*

sig-4371969.Luna_Amused.thumb.jpg.bcf539a009acee486ef07982d0454393.jpg

1995948_.png.324325678171834082cc7a10374561ee.png

3464690.jpeg.9523b3bd54cebf978c487c64c5adf61e.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

18 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Perhaps not her usual character, but you never know, with the right Special Somepony, she could let her guard down :)

Luna = romantic? I can see it now...

Say there Princess, wanna hit the Canterlot stip and let loose for while? I hear the banana peels at the Sunset Tavern are just a dream!

<canterlot voice>

LET LOOSE? SILLY STALLION, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO'ST THOU SPEAK? BRINGEST THOU THE BANANA! THEN CLEAN MY RUGS CITIZEN!

</canterlot voice>

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Perhaps not her usual character, but you never know, with the right Special Somepony, she could let her guard down :)

Thanks, lief, for understanding *sends an air kiss*

@Mirage: Thou seest, mine Guardian shalt protect ((ref to the book)) me *sticks her tongue towards Nightmare Moon* At which hour thou keepest stubborny thinking that me not letting thee drive mine motives meaneth at the same time casting thee away, rejecting thee.

d6jdtk4.thumb.png.fa8619c77cb09022d6ff3ea0d1eb5582.png

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Luna = romantic? I can see it now...

Say there Princess, wanna hit the Canterlot stip and let loose for while? I hear the banana peels at the Sunset Tavern are just a dream!

<canterlot voice>

LET LOOSE? SILLY STALLION, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO'ST THOU SPEAK? BRINGEST THOU THE BANANA! THEN CLEAN MY RUGS CITIZEN!

</canterlot voice>

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *laughs, then coughs loudly* It dependeth on who and how exactly asking out, mine jealous sibling! I in mine turn doubt thou shall be overly happy, being offered banana peels... without the bananas. 't was a grumpy act... *her nose become pinkish*

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *laughs, then coughs loudly* It dependeth on who and how exactly asking out, mine jealous sibling! I in mine turn doubt thou shall be overly happy, being offered banana peels... without the bananas. 't was a grumpy act... *her nose become pinkish*

Jealousy? To one born of misery not one word distinguishes from another from thy mouth. Toying with affections will make you weak. The truest beauty is strength!

nightmare_moon_by_fantazyme-d5ba1d5.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Mirage said:

Jealousy? For one born of misery not one word distinguishes from another from thy mouth. Toying with affections will make you weak. The truest beauty is strength!

Tsk, when in truth Nightmare Moon would be unborn but for jealousy for a more popular older sister, although 'tia does share some blame in not caring more for her sister's well being...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Tsk, when in truth Nightmare Moon would be unborn but for jealousy for a more popular older sister, although 'tia does share some blame in not caring more for her sister's well being...

Edited for cleaner delivery....

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Jealousy? For one born of misery not one word distinguishes from another from thy mouth. Toying with affections will make you weak. The truest beauty is strength!

nightmare_moon_by_fantazyme-d5ba1d5.jpg

Strength of the mercy, with which the gifted one can treat even the worst of abominations (as long as it is possible), especially the defeated ones, not playing by their rules and thus not trying their masks on. Tis real strength, which still alloweth me not to turn into thee, despite all thy attempts.

*giggles quietly* Do I hear the barely reserved anger in thy voice, mine sibling? That anger is thy weakness...

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Strength of the mercy, with which the gifted one can treat even the worst of abominations (as long as it is possible), especially the defeated ones, not playing by their rules and thus not trying their masks on. Tis real strength, which still alloweth me not to turn into thee, despite all thy attempts.

*giggles quietly* Do I hear the barely reserved anger in thy voice, mine sibling? That anger is thy weakness...

Tis not strength but fear! I speak only the truth to thee, yet I am mocked in return.

My sorrow...will consume this land.  Only the cries of misery can heal an existence I cannot stand!

*Flies toward Ponyville*

nightmare_moon_by_huussii-d460a6p.png

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are welcome friend! Very nice picture now is in my collecion already. Thanks! Nighmare Moon especially for you! Although I suppose that you have it already...

I didn't! She's really growing on me. I've been reflecting on what Nightmare might be like, and well, you'll see... :D

• Brohoof 2