Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which would you keep alive?

FLUTTERSHYGUY

Hard to say, but since it's hypothetical, I'd choose Applejack.

I don't get why everyone is treating it like a real situation, because if they were.... We'll, I'm pretty sure nopony here can actuall LIFT a pony...

What kind of a scenario is this? This is a terrible thought experiment! If you wanted to make a thought experiment where we choose one of the Mane Six, you could at least structure in such a way that doesn't leave the others dying a gruesome death!

And what's keeping Twilight or Rainbow Dash from stopping the fire? Why are they in there in the first place? Who started the fire, or was it an accident? Where are the firefighting services?

I don't feel I should participate in this thought experiment because it does not feel sufficiently thought out and leaves me with a significant amount of unease even looking at it, let alone making a choice.

• Brohoof 1

i agree this is not really the most well thought out, however i would have to assess the situation and help the pony with the most ability to help others.

key flaw, not many buildings in equestria which are structured in such a way that a fire would trap many ponies, canterlot has tall/large enough buildings but those are clearly shown to be of stone construction, not very likely to catch fire.

I'd save Twilight! Her magic would save the rest.

(Actuallym wouldn't she just teleport out of there?)

Depends on which episode she's in. :P

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't keep just one alive, I'd either have to die with all the rest of them, or..

I'd make sure I have my handy dandy Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device with me. With it, I can shoot a blue portal in a safe area, and use the orange portal to send each of the ponies ot safety.

TL;DR: I'm thinking with Portals.

You guys are pretty clever but the point itself is to decide who you'd keep alive, ok if you don't aprove of my question then, IF all 6 mane ponies were leaving to a very far away land and you had the ability to keep one who would you keep? (you cant write letters, or communicate with the other ponies for atleast 2 years)

I couldn't live after knowing I didnt save the rest, and the pony I saved couldnt either, but maybe if I save twilight she can stop the fire inmeadiatly or resurect the dead ones.

Or maybe I just should call celestia

lol i'v been watching too much dragonball..... I keep thinking, find the dragonballs and wish them back if they die.... :/ lol that's all that is on my mind

Except Discord has been freed by the Dragon Balls! Plot twist!

So, in response to your second question (Mane 6 leaving), I wouldn't pick any of them

It may sound heartless, but actually, it's quite the opposite. I couldn't just single out one pony from the others. Besides, whenever I would see that one particular pony, it would simply remind me about the others and how much my heart ached for them. I couldn't live a day in my life like that.