Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

First thing I did when I got home from work today was start playing this song :D

The Replacements = the most underrated band of all time. These guys should be one of the most famous bands of their time, but they seem to get overshadowed a lot. I can honestly say, though, I've never heard a song from these guys I didn't absolutely love :D

• Brohoof 1

God- It's been stuck in my head for like a week- help me again frickin 80s whyyy

Also, my brother's friend's playing Link's Awakening. Such nostalgia. Much play. So Zelda-

edit:

Stop it tumblr im so nostalgic right now im gonna cry just noooo

k2nz4j.png

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

Toh Kay - "Somewhere In The Between" (Streetlight Manifesto cover)

"And someday soon my friends, this ride will come to an end /But we can't just get in line again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PaYlxPrITE

First thing I did when I got home from work today was start playing this song :D

The Replacements = the most underrated band of all time. These guys should be one of the most famous bands of their time, but they seem to get overshadowed a lot. I can honestly say, though, I've never heard a song from these guys I didn't absolutely love :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSJYZyouek

"If he died in Memphis that'd be cool."

Honestly, Paul and the rest of the 'Mats were gods among men. They kind of were the greatest thing ever in my opinion. Their live shows were kind of legendary with how crazy they got.

• Brohoof 1

Boop!

I just posted it a minute ago, so now it's stuck in my head! ^^

Come on, now. Who doesn't like a good Twilight Sparkle song to brighten up their day? ^^

Twilyyyyyyy <3