General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

well, there's only one SD card in the store we were at, i'm seeing. the rest is SDHC or micro-SDHD. not sure what memory card it uses, as i can't use the CD it came with due to borked up DVD-drive...

did someone say super sexy Snips???

91710%20-%20absurd_res%20artist%20tweevl

post-8252-0-97315300-1354222042.gif

• Brohoof 3

Micro-SDs are mainly used for phones. The camera you've got likely supports SDHC (My compact does), but best to be sure.

Does it have a instruction booklet or is it just on a CD?

Sexy snips is strange... O_o

it says the manual is on the CD. course i could just look up online if it supports SDHC or not.

however, do i need a cardreader, also, in order to connect it to the computer and get the pictures out?

it says the manual is on the CD. course i could just look up online if it supports SDHC or not.

however, do i need a cardreader, also, in order to connect it to the computer and get the pictures out?

If it came with a USB cable, then no, you won't need a reader.What camera is it? I'll scout around for ya :3

If it came with a USB cable, then no, you won't need a reader.What camera is it? I'll scout around for ya :3

the one you recommended on the store. Fujifilm Finepix T400.

yes, it has a USB-cable. can't seem to find the memory slot on it, though lol.

What the hell happened in my absence again?

Something about Twilight being in lesbians with Pinkie with copious amount of cake involved.

So, you didn't miss much.

I don't understand how you guys can chat on a thread...it's ridiculous.

We've been doing it for 2800 pages. x3

• Brohoof 2

The SD slot is in the battery compartment, and SDHC cards are compatible ;D

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/manuals/pdf/index/t/finepix_t400_t350_manual_01.pdf

so what, you just stick it in next to the battery? O.o

and yay.

No it's ridiculous to try to make a thread into a chatroom.

it's better than the Skype Chatroom by miles length and i don't know any other good chatroom to be on, so...

• Brohoof 1

The SD slot is in the battery compartment, and SDHC cards are compatible ;D

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/manuals/pdf/index/t/finepix_t400_t350_manual_01.pdf

btw, on the same place we bought the camera, they have memory cards and then it says there are memory cards that are suitable for HD-video recording. should i get the video ones or the other type?

Posted Image

Posted Image

While I'm not entirely sold on the art style--I've never been a fan of styles that give more horselike heads to the ponies, given that they're very clearly not supposed to have heads like that according to canon itself--the basic idea is cute.

• Brohoof 3

btw, on the same place we bought the camera, they have memory cards and then it says there are memory cards that are suitable for HD-video recording. should i get the video ones or the other type?

The cards that are 'suitable for HD video' are likely just higher capacity, so there's really no difference between them.If you're gonna be recording HD vids on a regular basis, then I recommend something like an 8gb card (That can get a few hours of footage)