request shop ~Lugi~'s Signature and Wallpaper Request Thread ~Re-Opened~

Quilava

If you're available, I'd love to have a sig from you :)

I drew my OC myself and plan to upload more to my DA, and I have plenty of PSD and transparent files for you to use if need be

But only if you have the time of course, I don't want to be a burden :)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow those are some awesome Sigs. May I request on as well?

Sig Size - Normal - 600x100

Sig Shape - Round

Background Colour/Theme - a shower of light snow, or what every you think fits best.

Image(s) -  Just the headshot of Snowdrop on the left side. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/096/7/d/let_it_snow_by_johnjoseco-d60lu27.jpg

And this dude on the right side. http://pwnagepancakes.tumblr.com/image/33747947439

Text - Snow is Love

Other- Nothing at the moment

(edited)

Hello!

I suppose I am in time for a new signature, had my current one ever since I first came on the forums happy.png

Request Form;

Sig Size - 600x100

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - Perhaps a Blue-Purple colours?

Image(s) - Vinyl Scratch doin' some wubs

Text - Budding Night

Other - Not particularly, but if you have an idea then go ahead.

(Just because I'm quite into da wubs and skrillex these days xD)

Thanks!

Edited by Budding Night

A while back, I can remember you saying that there are a few things that you would have liked to change about my current signature. Would you mind changing them, when you have time and if you can remember what they are?

If only I were smart enough to have done them when I had the ideas fresh in my head, pretty sure I'd forgotten anything I had planned the next day ._. , or atleast write down what I had thought of. May some changes to add a slight feel of depth (something that I normally do) as well as fill in the centre gap a bit more. *May have to compare side by side to see the true differences :P*

d9230400-2021-4115-8cc5-5a11aa30d58b.jpg

Oh hey! I would like to request a signature please.

Sig size - 600x100

Sig shape - Squared

Background - http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4148/5045851753_fde6b1a8f5_z.jpg just make sure the lighting on the left side.

Images - Princess Cadence and Alicorn Twilight Sparkle on the right (not filly)

Text - Soniccam1 in the middle

I hope to look forward to see what awesome signature you make me! :)

Thanks!

(edited)

You are awesome man just freakin' awesome, amazing and fabulous and they're so detailed and stuff just omg awesome 

its time for the stuff you do. *Derp*

Edited by Cloud_Flash

Hello, I was wondering if I could get a signature?

I would like it if I could get a (rounded) signature with "Alkryn" as the center text, with an improved, modified version of this logo on its left. I'll have to think about the right, and get back to you on that.

The background colors/style can be of your choosing, and what you feel fits. The two primary colors of the logo are white and red, with black as a secondary color. Just for clarification.

When you're done with this request, please show me it to me so I know how it's going, and so I can get a clue on the right side.

(edited)

Just editing mine to cancel my request, as i am trying to get better at this myself, mine will never look as good as your's but i just started, thank you anyways

Edited by DaReaper

Alright buddy, finished yours up today like I said I would :3 Definitely one of my more favourite backgrounds I've ever made, so I hope you really like the way it came out. And hopefully the pics of flutters and dashie are suitable. That being said, anything you'd like changed/added feel free to ask.   Two versions:   Orig.   Editted:

Hey buddy I kind of thought it over and I was hoping if you could add the text; Lady Rainicorn centered in the middle.

It's a lovely signature so thank you so much for making it!

(edited)

Hi again dude! I'd like a new sig based on the epicness of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0fiegRbTg

I'd like the sig to incorporate this OC

ponywithbackground6_by_bleedingfuryx020-

and the text "The Cobalt Rebel" (with an epic looking font) into a signature with mist in the foreground and a background design that looks like this:

celtic10.gif

For this background design, colour the shapes dark blue with a black background

Thanks and good luck

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

(edited)

Hi, I have a request! 

Sig Size - Normal - 600x100

Sig Shape - Squared, but with rounded corners if possible.

Background Colour/Theme - Try and keep the colour scheme close to the colours of my OC.

Image(s) - This is the only image I would like on there, my OC: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/176/a/8/aqua_flash_small_by_brainybrony-d6amq6p.png

Text - Brainy Brony

Other - Not much more, really. I'd like it to have a border and keep the "Brainy Brony" text rather simple. None of that fancy, curly stuff. wink.png

Thanks in advance!

Edited by BrainyBrony

Hey dude, just a quick request if you may img-1563701-1-smile.png

My OC Chetnik (link on my profile) flying, to the right of the signature

To the left: "Chetnik" in a nice font (something that looks, I don't know, speedy)

Background - as you wish.

And if you could put the Serbian air force emblem in the left or right top corner, that would be great img-1563701-2-biggrin.png

Thanks in advance!

~ Chetnik

Here is your completed signature Chetnik~

Doing this response late at night so the mind is not good with words :| Though the background, in my opinion, seems a bit simple, I think it serves its purpose. Hope you like it. Anything you'd like changed/added, feel free to ask~

35904b06-95c1-491a-887d-7f27e76fc033.jpg

Hey buddy I kind of thought it over and I was hoping if you could add the text; Lady Rainicorn centered in the middle.

It's a lovely signature so thank you so much for making it!

Seeing as you only needed a "simple" text edit I decided to quickly take your request out. Took a bit of fidgeting/fussing, but I was able to make the text match the background. Here ye go~~

LadyRainicorn2Txt.png

I would like to request a signature! I wanted my signature to be rounded, with the background black with swirls of electric pink and blue with my OC name, Princess Harmony Star, shining white at the top middle.Then, I would like my OC on the left and Luna on the right. Thanks! Btw heres my OC pictures

to help you out img-1562471-1-smile.png

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Your signature is now done~

Sorry it took quite a while :( Tried to go by your requested format for a black background, but it was a little to hard to work with. But I do hope you will be pleased with the results nonetheless.

62beee8a-5094-417e-825d-3a9e3e7a9751.jpg

Hi! Umm... Well, could you possibly make a signature for me? :3 I don't have a good drawing of my OC but hopefully this is good enough

attachicon.gifoc color.jpg

and here's her with her goggles on

I'm not sure how I want it tongue.png But her name is Sugar Note (Yeah...) and I hope you can do it! I would really appreciate it! smile.png and if you could maybe make it a gif, that'd be super special awesome biggrin.png

Thanks for doing this ^.^ I love your work!

Your GIF is completed as well.

Don't really have much to say on this piece other than I think that the background suits your OC's style. Hope you like it.

SugarNoteGIF.gif

If either of you want any changes/alterations/additions feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do ;)

Princess HarmonyStar, on 15 Jun 2013 - 3:48 PM, said:

I would like to request a signature! I wanted my signature to be rounded, with the background black with swirls of electric pink and blue with my OC name, Princess Harmony Star, shining white at the top middle.Then, I would like my OC on the left and Luna on the right. Thanks! Btw heres my OC pictures

to help you out

image.jpg

Your signature is now done~

Sorry it took quite a while Tried to go by your requested format for a black background, but it was a little to hard to work with. But I do hope you will be pleased with the results nonetheless.

THAT IS SO AWESOME! Your a genius It looks great with my OC and Luna and the nebulae background is so cool. Bro hoof!

Hiya! could it be possible to get a signature done with Braeburn in it, in the theme of Appleloosa? (and apples haha) That would be so awesome! Thanks for doing this for everyone!

Done~

Wasn't easy finding a..."suitable"... image of braeburn, but I'm confident that you'll be satisfied with the results. Experimented a bit with different amounts of burning/additionalizing this way the "Appleloosa" theme is more than just a pasted image. Hope you like it~

Appleloosa.png

alright well here it is this is what i want 600 x 100 Squared with my O.C. (Below) with a metal background (silver metal)  and It should say Cloud Flash in M.L.P. Font. on the left the text: black  and i want to be in a epic pose looking at viewer on the right

Just finished up yours as well.

I tried my best to recreate your pony in the creator to get the pose you requested (since I do not do digital drawings of OCs), however, I was not able to put his cutie mark on (if you give me a transparency of it I'll fix it). And I think I was able to make the metallic background as you asked as well. This being said, your OC's coat colour really worked with the background and made it so I could do what I had in mind.

Hope you enjoy the results~

Cloud_Flash.png

If any of you two would like any changes/additions, feel free to ask away!

(edited)

@Lugia

Hey mate, could you help me out?

I need a TF2 themed signature, with an Engineer on the front and Dustbowl on the back (Its okay if you can't do Dustbowl).

Edit: NVM, I have someone else to cover it

Edited by Madman

(edited)

Sig Size - Normal - 600x100

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - Black and red split Black on one side red on the other

Image(s) - http://occrimsonnight.deviantart.com/art/MLP-OC-Crimson-Night-382517180

Text - Crimson Night

Other - If you can find a picture of Crazy Pinkamena Diane Pie to put next to my other picture also if you possibly use A pony creator to make a better version on my pic I have a code for you to use... 44192S41005B2E19FFC49D000002BFE00UN113200H000002A10000005400002B107F3FCC004CB2 it's the one on deviantart

Edited by Crimson Night

Just finished up yours as well. I tried my best to recreate your pony in the creator to get the pose you requested (since I do not do digital drawings of OCs), however, I was not able to put his cutie mark on (if you give me a transparency of it I'll fix it). And I think I was able to make the metallic background as you asked as well. This being said, your OC's coat colour really worked with the background and made it so I could do what I had in mind. Hope you enjoy the results~

here you go i forgot that you can't just add the cutie mark like that and i think that was just amazing what you did for an alternitave so heres the transparent one

post-17031-0-43126200-1372825952.png

@

Actually, could you squeeze in "Your friendly neighborhood Serbian" in there somewhere?

I want to point out my nationality, everybody just assumes I'm Russian.

Thanks in advance!

~Chet

Tried my best to fit in the statement, even tried different variations though to no avail. Sad to say that even making the first version was a little difficult with the placement. Though, I think it's a little humourous that is looks like your OC is holding the phrase :P

*And the overlap was intentional

Chetnikfix.png

here you go i forgot that you can't just add the cutie mark like that and i think that was just amazing what you did for an alternitave so heres the transparent one

Quick fix done~

Cloud_FlashF.png

If you're available, I'd love to have a sig from you smile.png

I drew my OC myself and plan to upload more to my DA, and I have plenty of PSD and transparent files for you to use if need be

But only if you have the time of course, I don't want to be a burden smile.png

Here is something I was able to come up with just going off the colour scheme and overall feel of your OC. If you want, you can submit a proper format (if you would like something else) and I'll get to it. Hope you like the results regardless~

RaspberryFrost.png

Wow those are some awesome Sigs. May I request on as well?

Sig Size - Normal - 600x100

Sig Shape - Round

Background Colour/Theme - a shower of light snow, or what every you think fits best.

Image(s) -  Just the headshot of Snowdrop on the left side. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/096/7/d/let_it_snow_by_johnjoseco-d60lu27.jpg

And this dude on the right side. http://pwnagepancakes.tumblr.com/image/33747947439

Text - Snow is Love

Other- Nothing at the moment

Your request is done~

Not really much to say (other than sorry to the incredibly long time dilation between requests, tend to fall out of sync :|)

Anyway, going to keep this short, so here's the sig:

SnowyS.png

If you would like anything to be changed/altered or just completely re-done, don't hesitate to ask.

But if you use, don't forget to credit at the bottom ;)

(edited)

Oh my. That is simply beautiful. I can't say anything on how great it looks. Thank you can't express how grateful I am. I don't have words for it. Thank you.

P.S I don't mind waiting.

Edited by Snowy Storm

(edited)

Sig Size:                                  600x100
Sig Shape:                              Squared
Background Colour/Theme: Balloons and confetti? Do whatever looks good, use purple, white, and yellow please.
Text:                                        Surprise (in the center)

Other:                                      I can't signature to save my life, thanks so much for doing this!

Edited by Surprise