Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pari Wants Your OCs For A Fanfic

Pariah164

Guess who's back...

Back again...

Pari's back...

Tell a friend...

Yep. I'm back. I am sore and tired and bleeeh from the car ride, but overall energized and renewed from the overall trip. It wasn't ideal, but it was what I needed to recharge my mental betteries. New chapter should be up sometime this week.

YAY THERE IN CANTERLOT!!! that means you should be running into rocket and sam soon, am i right? i hope im right! It is prettty good so far

Well, I wasn't intending to meet those two on THIS trip... The party will need to return to Canterlot for spoilery plot reasons, so if they don't pop up immediately, just keep an eye on the story.

Well, I wasn't intending to meet those two on THIS trip... The party will need to return to Canterlot for spoilery plot reasons, so if they don't pop up immediately, just keep an eye on the story.

oh alright haha, i can wait then. dont mind me ill just keep reading along. overall im liking the begining of the story though

If you want you can use any of my three OC's. (Links to their pages are in my signature)

You can make them appear anywhere you want, i will provide explanations as to why they are where they are though.

Ponyville: Arcane would be there because he lives there. Fiera would be there cause she lives there, and what do you know? Quip would be there cause he lives there!

Canterlot: Arcane would be there for researching business. Fiera would be there to visit relatives. Quip would be there for a firework contract.

Trottingham: Arcane would be there for out of town business. Fiera would be there just to experience it. Quip would be there for... oh look, a firework contract.

Las Pegasus: Arcane would be there for either vacation or out of town business. Fiera would be there for vacation. Quip would be there for... wait for iiiiit... another firework contract.

Fillydelphia: Arcane would be there for some peace and quiet for once and a while. Fiera would be there to revisit old memories. Quip would be there fo-... do i even need to say it again?

If you want, you could also have all three of them in the same place at the same time. The reason would be because they are all friends and are just taking a bit of time to hang out.

For references as to what my OC's are like, feel free to look through my post history. (I do a lot of roleplays)

Arcane is always serious (or sarcastic). He spends a bit too much time worrying about his research and nothing else. He speaks like other ponies know what he is talking about, he is oblivious to the fact he is a lot smarter than them. (Most of em anyway)

Fiera is usually happy and cheery and is determined to whatever she wants to achieve. She speaks as a normal pony would.

Quip is a bit... crazy. He is explosion happy and loves fireworks. He speaks quickly, almost to the point where you can't understand him. He acts as if nothing bad ever happens.

(edited)

"A Pegasus, a unicorn, and an earth pony are traveling across Equestria. Stop me if you've heard this one before."

That is the opening line for the fanfic I'm writing, featuring my OC, Ruby Sharp Shoe, as she searches for Elysium. She bumps into my other two OCs, Buttonstitch and Starry Sky, while on her journey. It'll be a mostly comedic, sometimes dramatic slice-of-life story about how the cool, logical Ruby discovers her more playful side through her journey.

I'm not sure how popular this will be due to the ever-raising popularity of FiM grimdark fanfic, but anyway.

I will have the trio stopping in various places through Equestria, and that's where your OCs come in. They need ponies to meet! They will make a stop in Ponyville, but the Mane 6 will appear in name only. But yeah, they need ponies to meet in other places, too. Canterlot, Trottingham, Las Pegasus, Fillydelphia... ALL THE PLACES!

I need images and brief profile dumps. I will write the chapters in Gdocs before posting them to FIMfiction, allowing you, the OC creator, to tell me if I got their characterization right. And of course, credit for the OCs will be given to their rightful owners. I'm a lot of things, but a thief ain't one of 'em. img-1361383-1-dry.png

So... Anyone wanna help a female Brony out?

Also, My OCs:

Ruby Sharp Shoe: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ruby-sharp-shoe-r3041

Buttonstitch: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/buttonstitch-r3039

Starry Sky: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/starry-sky-r3043

Seeking Elysium:

Prologue: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/96840/1/seeking-elysium/prologue

Chapter 1: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/96840/2/seeking-elysium/chapter-1-choice

Chapter 2: 5% written

I have a roster of 16 OC's (and rising) that are featuring in some of my work, they're all fleshed out and have various quirks etc. If you'd like to borrow a few I'm more than happy to provide details :) Edited by Fridge

Thank you, PWD! This really helps me a lot when deciding were to place ponies.

AS A NOTE: If I miss anypony, you have my most sincere apologies in advance. Either the setting didn't fit, the muse didn't allow it, or I was derp and forgot.

Thank you, PWD! This really helps me a lot when deciding were to place ponies.

AS A NOTE: If I miss anypony, you have my most sincere apologies in advance. Either the setting didn't fit, the muse didn't allow it, or I was derp and forgot.

Did you manage to find a use for Cyber Pulse? Not trying to force you or anything, if he doesn't really fit you don't have to use him. 

What's this? OCs used in fanfics? Why not? If you got a room for my OC Max (in my sig) than sure, I think it would be cool to see him in a fanfic.

(edited)

Hum... why not

Name-Silver

Sex-Male

Race-Pegasus

Location-Los Pegasus

personality-think Spiderman in terms of personality

Well here you go.

oh i forgot 

Coat-Silver

Mane/tail-black with purple highlights

Edited by masterchaoss

(edited)

my oc is in my sig and the profile has all that you need so yea there you go smile.png it has all but a backstory that might be finished sooner or later...

Edited by PelateOvercast

• 1 month later...

Guess who's back

Back again

Pari's back

Tell a friend

Anyway, seriously, hi. Necro bumping this thread because, well, real life topped me for a bit. THE FIC IS STILL ALIVE AND I AM WRITING. And I want to keep everyone in the loop. ANYONE WITH PEGASUS OCS: I am currently in Cloudsdale story wise. So keep your eyes peeled.

• Brohoof 2

Guess who's back

Back again

Pari's back

Tell a friend

Anyway, seriously, hi. Necro bumping this thread because, well, real life topped me for a bit. THE FIC IS STILL ALIVE AND I AM WRITING. And I want to keep everyone in the loop. ANYONE WITH PEGASUS OCS: I am currently in Cloudsdale story wise. So keep your eyes peeled.

I have a Pegasus OC in my signature I have his bio and everything, *backstory depends on the setting* hope you can use him :)

IIII

I have a Pegasus OC in my signature I have his bio and everything, *backstory depends on the setting* hope you can use him smile.png

IIII

Roger. Backstory based on setting gives me a lot of ways I could potentially fit a pony in, so thank you for that. It helps. Somuch.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Roger. Backstory based on setting gives me a lot of ways I could potentially fit a pony in, so thank you for that. It helps. Somuch.

Well cool, usually I gain complaints about the backstory :) good thing it's a good thing for you, just don't over do it or make a tragic past or anything XD but I don't care...do what you want :) so is there a link to the fanfic? Never mind *im so stupid*

Edited by PelateOvercast

Well cool, usually I gain complaints about the backstory smile.png good thing it's a good thing for you, just don't over do it or make a tragic past or anything XD but I don't care...do what you want smile.png so is there a link to the fanfic?

Yep! Links to what's done so far in the first post of the thread! I'm working on chapter 2 as we speak. Well, type. Whatever. It's getting DONE.

can Regal be apart of you're fanfic? the link to him is in my sig. He his some what Rich and is also traveling, So you could add him in at any point if you need just filler. He has a noble aura around him, he his kind, but somewhat dense of the outside world.

It looks like you're drowning in OC ponies, but you're welcome to use Sunyatay Sutra if you like.  I'll also offer the option of me volunteering to RP her interaction with your ponies via personal message (or not, as you prefer).  I also have an idea for a "musical number" she could be singing when they encounter her (not an actual produced song, it would be written out in verse).  However, after 5 pages of "Oh, you can use my ten OC's!" you've probably got enough ponies already for a seven-book series, lol.  So, I understand completely if you're already full up.

Also, I've read the prologue to our fic so far.  Very well written, and it has a nice "canon feel." :D

It looks like you're drowning in OC ponies, but you're welcome to use Sunyatay Sutra if you like.  I'll also offer the option of me volunteering to RP her interaction with your ponies via personal message (or not, as you prefer).  I also have an idea for a "musical number" she could be singing when they encounter her (not an actual produced song, it would be written out in verse).  However, after 5 pages of "Oh, you can use my ten OC's!" you've probably got enough ponies already for a seven-book series, lol.  So, I understand completely if you're already full up.

Also, I've read the prologue to our fic so far.  Very well written, and it has a nice "canon feel." biggrin.png

I'm glad you like it so far! I'm hoping to get chapter 2 up today or tomorrow. :D As for OCs, hey, the more the merrier. I may use yours for Ponyville interactivity stuff.

Would you like to use my OC Strawberry Jam?

Strawberry Jam (Jam for short) lives in Appleloosa. She is a jam-maker and a baker. She loves to help ponies out, but often comes off as a bit of a smother. My avatar is a picture of her. 

(edited)

I am so sorry if your getting Way to many oc's but if you want you can use any of my ocs!

Lightning Dancer (Pegasus) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-dancer-r3516

Lilac Wings (Alicorn) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lilac-wings-r3560

Scarlet Sparkler (Unicorn) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scarlet-sparkler-r3551

Edited by Lightning Dancer

I am so sorry if your getting Way to many oc's but if you want you can use any of my ocs!

Lightning Dancer (Pegasus) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-dancer-r3516

Lilac Wings (Alicorn) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lilac-wings-r3560

Scarlet Sparkler (Unicorn) http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scarlet-sparkler-r3551

There is not such thing as too many OCs. All have the potential to be used; some just might NOT be. Thank you for adding your OCs to the cause!