Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Befriend, Flirt, Prank

Doctor XFizzle

Well, I'm.a girl, so I see this differently....

Befriend-Dashie. She and I are suprisingly a lot alike,.and she does waaay cooler stuff then all the others. She would be fun to hang out with.

Flirt- Soarin. If I didn't think he was Dashie's, I would take him. He's charming, sweet, and mos tof all, a Wonderbolt. Wht's not to like?

Prank-Rarity. I don' t hate her, but I think it would be hilarous to see her looks or stuffed messed up. Nothing permanant, I assure you. Wouldn't want her to hate me forever.

Befriend: Pinkie Pie! It would be nearly impossible not to befriend her. :)

Flirt: Fancypants. (I'm sorry, but the way he treats Rarity is wonderful, and plus he's gawwwwjus. You know, for a cartoon pony. xD)

Prank: Rainbow Dash! Because I think she'd love it, and I might get pranked back! :)

Befriend: Discord. He's just such a random and hilarious character that he would be great to be with.

Flirt: Vinyl Scratch. She's cute, awesome and loves music. Can't get much better than that!

Prank: Trixie. Trixie is annoying, vain and selfish. It's always fun to wind up people who think they're better than everyone else!

Befriend: Twilight. It's cool to be friends with someone who' knows how to do things I couldn't because I can then sometimes get them to do it for me. Plus, Twilight seems cool enough.

Flirt: Spike. For laughs.

Prank: Spike. Doing anything bad to Spike is funny. I don't know why it's like this, but it is. A simple whoopie cushion will yield the same amounts of laughs as beating him over the head with a shovel.

Interesting variation, okay:

Befriend: Pinkie Pie, because I'm not sure any of use would be given a choice, to be honest.

Flirt: Tricky, this one. I'm old enough that flirting with most of the characters would simply be creepy. Zecora, probably, because for some reason I see her as being older, and I could still keep it obviously innocent enough that my wife wouldn't kill me.

Prank: I had to think this one through. I don't normally do full-on pranks, so much as try to surprise and confuse people. Probably Pinkie, because it would be a *challenge*.

Befriend: Shining Armor (We would be awesome friends )

Flirt: Princess Luna (Probably be shut down but it's worth a shot)

Prank:Rainbow Dash ((Be interesting to try and prank her))

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...