Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Befriend, Flirt, Prank

Doctor XFizzle

This is a more PG version of Date, Marry, Kill where guys (and gals) pick out people they would want to date, marry, and kill (simple enough). Which ponies would you befriend, flirt with, and prank?

Befriend = Rarity

She would give me great tips and advice on my appearance and is always willing to help out, hence her element of generosity.

Flirt = Applejack

She doesn't get enough love from the fandom. I think behind the rough and tumble exterior, she has the capacity to be cute by being oblivious to flirty stuff.

Prank = Pinkie Pie

Because she could handle it and probably get a good laugh from it.

befriend, flirt with, and prank?

I would befriend-

Pinkie Pie because she would make my life worth living :D

I would flirt with-

Rarity as she has inner and outer beauty.

I would prank-

Rainbow Dash because she would get angry <3

• Brohoof 1

Who I would befriend.-Rainbow Dash. Because she would always make everything 20% cooler and fun.

Who I would flirt with- Applejack. She is a hard worker and I always admire that.

Who would I prank- Rarity. I would probably be hurt but it would be worth it.

Befriend = Discord

Discord would be so freaking awesome to hang out with. It would be awesome to hang out with him and cause chaos 24/7.

Flirt = The Great and Powerful Trixie

Trixie is best pony all other arguments are invalid.

Prank = Trollestia

"I'm so fresh, suck on my..."

Posted Image

I don't care if I'd get banished to the moon, turned to stone, or sent back to magic Kindergarten, it would be worth it to out-troll the troll.

Edited by Tom the Rock

Befriend = Discord

Discord would be so freaking awesome to hang out with. It would be awesome to hang out with him and cause chaos 24/7.

Flirt = The Great and Powerful Trixie

Trixie is best pony all other arguments are invalid.

Prank = Trollestia

"I'm so fresh, suck on my..."

Posted Image

I don't care if I'd get banished to the moon, turned to stone, or sent back to magic Kindergarten, it would be worth it.

You would be sent to the moon. That's what she does with all of her troubles.

Befriend: Rainbow Dash, I would have a blast. She could also teach me to have more fun.

Flirt: Pinkie pie, She is cute, funny, and lovable.

Prank: Rarity, love to see that reaction. :lol:

Befriend: Luna. She's been on the moon for 1000 years; I think she really needs a friend right now. :(

Flirt: Rarity. I'd hate to take away Spike's opportunity here... but Rarity is the best.

Prank: Tom Dan. Tom and I have been in a prank war, may as well keep it going. (Man, that Tom is such a rock! My pranks don't seem to effect him at all!)

• Brohoof 2

Befriend: Rainbow Dash; she'd be so cool and fun to hangout with~

Flirt: Big Macintosh; He so smexy~ Eeyup!

Prank: Smarty Pants; I wonder if Big Macintosh would let me...though, if I did prank Smarty Pants it would be useless because it wouldn't work, Smarty Pants too powerful...

• Brohoof 1

Befriend: Rarity. I also enjoy sewing, so we'd have something in common to talk about.

Flirt: Pinkie Pie. I think she's the prettiest, and even though she bordered on annoying to me for a while, she knows when to stop being too silly, like when Rainbow Dash was going to prank Fluttershy.

Prank: Twilight. I think it would be funny to see how she reacts to it.

Um, all of them? Okay, in lieu of that...

Befriend: Twilight and Fluttershy. Twilight because she's so much like me, I would really enjoy talking with her and reading with her. Most of the things she would think were fun I would absolutely agree with. Fluttershy because she's just so adorable that I would love to spend time with her, and although she's shy and very quiet in social situations, she seems to open up more one-on-one.

Flirt: Rarity, of course. She's gorgeous, and would know how to flirt back. Actually, flirting with Fluttershy would be fun too. She'd blush so brightly.

Prank: Pinkie Pie! She knows how to take a prank with good grace, I'd just have to be on the lookout for the retaliation.

Befriend: Twilight

Cute and smart with lots of knowledge in a lot of things :D

Some traits i really love in a friend, some of my best friends are those who i can juat talk and talk with for hours and hours about anything and everything :D

Flirt: Rarity

Shes just beautiful, smart and with a strong personality, all of witch are traits I'm attracted too

Prank: Rainbow Dash

Be-course i like a challenge :D

Befriend: Twilight. We have a lot in common.

Flirt: Fluttershy. She is kind, beautiful, graceful, a wonderful singer,... What's not to like?

Prank: Celestia. I think she enjoys a good prank every now and then. I think she would be a good sport about it. I doubt that she would banish me to the moon for a thousand years. Probably just a month or two.

Befriend: Twilight. She has all the qualities I'd look for in a friend, plus our personalities are almost exactly alike.

Flirt: Fluttershy.

Flirt: Fluttershy. She is kind, beautiful, graceful, a wonderful singer,... What's not to like?

Prank: Gilda. Just to see her rage again! ;)

Edited by Bon Bon

Befriend: Rainbow Dash, she's really cool and I think she'd be nice to hang out with.

Flirt: Fluttershy, she's obviously cutest pony but she'd be all nervous and stuff.

Prank: Pinkie, same reason as OP, she's used to pranks and stuff.

• 1 month later...

Befriend: Derpy.

Though she isn't my favorite pony, shy is still pretty epic.

Flirt: Fluttershy. What is there not to like about her? I have a few friends that are just like Fluttershy, and I get along with them quite well.

Prank: Hmm, that's hard.... Though I would probably prank Discord....

Befriend: Rainbow Dash, It'd be awesome to fly around fast as hell.

Flirt: Rarity, she loves the attention and seems to enjoy flirting as of the last ep.

Prank: Twilight with the help of Pinkie, itd be really easy cuz she's always studying and reading, and pinkies got the skills.