Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HASBRO, Listen up! Daring Do needs her own show!

cuteycindyhoney

Daring Doo is a fictional character in MLP. It's a fiction within a fiction.

They can't make it a series because it's too unstable :P

(I actually got a really good lol from that XD )

No, but really, I can't really think of how they could make an entire series from it. Maybe an episode or two, something like how Fairly Odd Parents included The Crimson Chin, but an entire series seems a bit much to me...

• Brohoof 4

An episode in season 6 when they have completely run out of ideas might be okay. A series? I dont think so

I agree with Eenohay here. Although an additional series would mean more ponies to watch, I'm afraid this just can hardly happen. Hasbro could get sued for using the Indiana Jones reference too much.

I think you're totally spot on with this, that would be totally awesome! It's already been established that there is a series of books, I'd think a short cartoon series would be awesome!

Edited by ScottishUnicorn

I can't see Hasbro making a full series from it, but I could see them creating at least 1 season with an episode for each of the other books Twilight has.

We could finally see Ponified Nazis :) lol and Soviet Russians

If that does not occur

I would at least like a toy :)

As for copyright issues, I doubt Hasbro would have much trouble with LucasArts since they have made their action figures since the 70's and it would likely give Indiana Jones a bit more free time in the spotlight.

If neither happens I would love to see the fanbase create the Daring Doo series. Where the trying to make a series with the original characters requires amazing soundalikes, this would give a completely open voice acting spot. Along with the fact it has potential to run with since I can see based off a mass of videos, that there are people who have almost exacted the MLP animation style.

Edited by Thewookie Wooker

I wouldn't mind one or two more episodes on her, but I don't think it would be necessary as an actual series.

however a talk show with derpy....

I should learn how to stop derailing

• Brohoof 1

I agree with Eenohay here. Although an additional series would mean more ponies to watch, I'm afraid this just can hardly happen. Hasbro could get sued for using the Indiana Jones reference too much.

Don't you just hate the law sometimes? -_-

I'm not sure. I mean I love the character and all but as Tich pointed out, it would probably get repetitive.

I'd love to see another episode about her at some point in the future though!

I think it would make a good 5-or-so-episode miniseries, perhaps to premier over the summer, but only if they can come up with more original storylines than "Go in the ancient, booby trap-ridden temple, get the idol, and make sure the villain doesn't get it."

I agree.

post-9-0-38639100-1328461453_thumb.png Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

Daring Doo seems like a great character to see again! I like her personality.

She can either have a spin off series...

Or have reoccouring episodes in FIM. <---- This seems like a good idea.

Edited by TwilightRubix

I think it would make a good 5-or-so-episode miniseries, perhaps to premier over the summer, but only if they can come up with more original storylines than "Go in the ancient, booby trap-ridden temple, get the idol, and make sure the villain doesn't get it."

post-9-0-38639100-1328461453_thumb.png

Everypony loves comic sans. It's just so professional.

Dont know if im going to agree with this.

Daring-doo was great, but there whould be a huge lack of content if they ware going to make another series.

However, some more episodes about Daring-doo whouldent be so dumb.

• Brohoof 1

I almost wish they would. That was such a great adventure in the latest episode, I want them to continue with Daring Do's adventures!

Actually, I do not want a new serie. I would like to keep her inside FiM only. BUT, as Vicke said another episode (some episodes are too much IMO) would be cool.

Edited by Jokuc

That would be interesting, However I think it would be to much. The reason is because the show is about MLP and not about Daring Do.

Daring Doo is a fictional character in MLP. It's a fiction within a fiction.

They can't make it a series because it's too unstable :P

(I actually got a really good lol from that XD )

No, but really, I can't really think of how they could make an entire series from it. Maybe an episode or two, something like how Fairly Odd Parents included The Crimson Chin, but an entire series seems a bit much to me...

My thoughts exactly

• Brohoof 1

It could be possible. However I think the writers for MLP have all their hands tired up right now. I won't mind though of a few more episdoes mentioning Daring Do. That I can see happening