1. 1. Do you like the toys

• I love them
    • I like them
    • At least they're show-accurate
    • I'm indifferent to them
    • I don't like them
    • I hate them
  2. 2. Will you buy them?

• I'm a collector, of course I'll buy them.
    • I'm a collector but they don't belong to my collection.
    • I'm interested in some of toys.
    • I'm not sure about it yet.
    • I'm not interested in any toys(including ponies).
    • I won't buy them.

Here is a picture for those who don't know what we are on about :

334906__safe_twilight-sparkle_rainbow-daI do think that it was odd they went with the more pony forms, but they are not that creepy. They where going for something that could challenge monster high and they look very similar to those dolls.

• Brohoof 2

To me they look they they took Barbie and Bratz, molded them together with MLP coloring, and are marketing them to girls.....

yeah, I burned barbies as a kid, so I'd probably burn these too (my tomboy is speaking)....though if they made a stuff animal Spike the Dog, I'd totally buy

THIS FACE WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

334941.jpg

They are pretty creepy. I mean, it must have been pretty hard to make dolls based off of Equestria Girls. But really Hasbro? Really?

A Demon Sunset Shimmer doll. I bet she'd be part of WalMart's Through the Mirror collection,

I've thought along similar lines.  Why NOT make a figure of her?  And YES!  We need a Spike the dog toy too.  :)

They are pretty creepy. I mean, it must have been pretty hard to make dolls based off of Equestria Girls. But really Hasbro? Really?

The thing that annoys me the most about the dolls is that they all have the same eye shape even though they have different shapes in the movie. 

One more thing.  Wal-Mart's Equestria Girls display is right next to Monster High, and that one Monster High girl looks TOO much like Twilight Sparkle. 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 2

I can answer as an unbiased boy. So, probably the most neutral opinion ever.

:3

I think they just don't look like them at all. That's exactly why I don't buy the figures at all. All the mlp toys exchange brushable hair for an actual likeness. But really, they look like bratz. And them having lipstick was an unnecessary and detrimental additive.

Never thought of creepy, but now that you say it...

They aren't the best thing ever but at the same time they aren't the worst. However creepiest ever? not even close google the "Creepy Woody" toy and then tell me Equestria girls toys are creepy :s

somehow it's not wierd that i don't want to. i was like Yay, toy story! i have a woody toy in the attic! and OH GOD NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO at the same time when i read this.

I don't find the dolls to be all that creepy. If you compare them to any other doll that you can find in the same toy aisle, the Equestria Girls are probably better looking. The problem with them is that they aren't show accurate at all, and that's why most Bronies cringe at the sight of them. I'm a girl, but I still cringe at the sight of Dashie and AJ in froufrou-y skirts and cheerleader outfits. That said, the dolls are actually very well made based on what I've seen of them. :)

I don't buy the dolls, but I definitely like the idea of a Demon Sunset Shimmer. If they can make Princess Principal Celestia and Luna, then why not? May as well pull a "Barbie and Ken" and make a Flash Sentry too. :P

Edited by Sugar Cube

Well, I don't think their CREEPY, but I do wish they were more movie accurate. ^_^ I mean, I know its a toy-line, so they have to make them all girly and monster-high looking, but I mean being more accurate with the movie would've been great.

I would also like to see them make a Flash Sentry! Then again.....

OH GOD WHAT WILL HE LOOK LIKE

I might buy one for the heck of it. :P But those dolls are so similar to Monster High! And last time I checked, Rainbow Dash and the others weren't too fond of lipstick XP. But yeah I might buy one at some pojnt ^_^

They do look a bit creepy to me. It's mainly the faces that bother me, I guess everything else is okay. I see what they were going for, but the dolls came out looking like the spawn of Chucky.

I find it sad that since Hasbro really did Equestria Girls even more for toy sales than the actual show, they still put just as much effort into making said toys as the effort they used to make a pink Celestia.

As usual, somewhat accurate, but still not enough.

I don't think there creepy: not the best toy in the world but I think they still look kinda cool and there a pretty unique MLP toy to own since there the only MLP toy out that isn't actually a pony..... besides toysets (castles and houses etc) and the odd Spike the dragon (etc)

I've got my very own Pinkie Pie Equastia Girl 

Um.

THEY'RE STARING AT ME.

This is the perfect example of Hasbro's toy sterotypes.

1. It looks nothing like that actual character.

2. All they really add are the colors of the pony.

3. They make the hair look like Skrillex's.

4. And give them completely different names.

Take the Rainbow Dash doll for an example.

IT MAKES MY SOUL BURN.

Edited by Marty

• 3 months later...

They have the most stupid toy movements.

Their legs are just bleh.

And they just look, Ugly.....

I hate how the hair looks, the clothes don't look the best.

I'm sorry to complain but I wanted to get it out.

(I HATE THEIR EYES THEY SCARE MEEEEE)

EquestriaGirls-RussianProto.jpg

They don't exactly suck, everyone has different opinions. But I think there shite, I was more into power rangers figures when I was younger and I'm more into teddies now, I wouldn't want them as they wouldn't fit into my collection of teddies but stuff like the pony plushes fit into it.

They don't exactly suck, everyone has different opinions. But I think there shite, I was more into power rangers figures when I was younger and I'm more into teddies now, I wouldn't want them as they wouldn't fit into my collection of teddies but stuff like the pony plushes fit into it.

You are Correct.

But this is just my opinion.