Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you procrastinating?

D1SC0RD

17 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm procrastinating about painting. I have artwork to do but by the time I finish all my daily tasks I get too tired to do the stuff I really enjoy, like art. :pout:

You have to do it :pout: ? May I ask how long a painting usually takes you :rarity: ? Seems like it would take a while considering the detail you put into it :wacko: .

Getting my drivers license. It's not that I can't drive, because I've practiced many times with my parents and driving teacher, it's just that I'm really anxious about taking my drivers test. I have to get my license by August or my permit expires, and I really don't want to take my permit test again. I'm nearly done with my driving school so there's that at least.

Edited by ultrairongorilla

Procrastinating on a job application; most of it is the same as other applications and nothing lengthy, it's just the cover letter I need to finish modifying and it honestly doesn't seem very impressive :lie: ...

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, WWolf said:

You have to do it :pout: ? May I ask how long a painting usually takes you :rarity: ? Seems like it would take a while considering the detail you put into it :wacko: .

It does take a while. The last one took me five months and the current one is already three and a half months. Getting there though. :rarity:

I need to fill out some forms so I can head to an orientation with the Sheriff's department. Though in my defense I'm waiting for my stepmother to help me, because I need to print stuff, and she's the only one with a working printer.

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I should be getting cleaned up and ready to go to grocery shopping but nope what I am doing? Sitting on my butt doing jack. 

Haha, are you me?

I just woke up, so I'm not really doing much right now.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

My life. Honestly, I would've chosen to do some better with it but chose not to because :scoots:

• 2 weeks later...