Right or Left-Handed?

Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

494 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

Right handed but I practice use of my left handed to try to become ambidextrous. Needless to say I still can't be ambidextrous but my left side isn't as weak or uncoordinated as it used to been.

Both. I use the mouse with my right hand, my right is 'dominant' but I throw with my left, I write with my left as well. Also I tend to hold cups with my left hand, but either one works.

• 10 months later...
(edited)

Left-handed. I can do small stuff with right-hand, but I just prefer to use my left.

I always head-canon atleast 1 character in the main cast of something as being left-handed.

Edited by Keiyara

Ambidextrous, though I was forced to learn to write with my right when I was very young (my teacher didn't understand ambidextrousness) so I can't write with my left because I never learned how. But I can do everything else equally as bad with either hand.

I forget if I posted in here already or not...

But I'm somewhat Ambidextrous. There's a few things I do better with my left or my right hand. But there's other things that I can use either hand for and perform whatever task, without said task being harder to perform/complete.

Like, I use my left had to write, use a fork..and it's also my trigger hand. 

Right hand, I tend to use for carrying a drink, food or other one handed objects. It's the hand I use to use my phone, mouse.

Both hands? I can use hand tools and generally anything else...