Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite Brony on YouTube?

Mastermax888

I have seen many topics on Favorite YouTubers and such but in all those answers, practically none involved a Brony Gamer or even a Brony for that matter. I find this rather odd since this is a MLP forum where Bronies should help each other out and suggest other Bronies to other persons. That said, I would be curious to know if anypony here as a favorite Brony YouTuber of their own. Being a Brony YouTuber myself you could always take a look at my channel if you have the time. Thanks and /)

post-17144-0-52308300-1372034722_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I don't know many, but I like Ratchetness. He's just such a cool guy. So real. So... cool...

Jack T Herbert is cool as well, but he's a bit over the top. Not that that is a bad thing in any way,

Those two names comes back a lot of times when this question is asked. Ratchetness seems like a cool guy but Jack T.Herbert is a total douche. He insulted me and my subscribers many times because we asked for a collab. Even his own subscribers liked the idea! In any case, I`m just glad you`re watching some fellow bronies.

Well, let's see...

• SaberSpark
  • Ponyphonic
  • jhaller2
  • DigibronyYT / DigibronyMLP
  • JanAnimations
  • 2Snacks
  • SimGretina
  • SillyFillyStudios
  • PinkiePieSwear
  • SoGreatandPowerful
  • OfficialGWH
  • @Stellafera
  • Feedsy
  • RedDragonLRD :P

... The list goes on and on. There are so many great youtubing bronies out there who are incredibly talented. I especially recommend these guys and girls above :3

• Brohoof 4

Chuggaaconroy comes to mind as an awesome brony because he loves Nintendo games and plays with a humour and passion I haven't seen with other Let's Players. I'd also recommend myself (GoTFCanada1230) if I were more active in making Youtube videos. I'll definitely do that once I get MCAT out of the way and show off my musical compositions for musicals, solo piano, and others. 

Unanimousdelivers and Dikekike (Krobo) are also awesome Youtube poopers and they're bronies. I also recommend Eurobeat Brony if you like Eurobeat.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, definitly saberspark! I love his documentary on bronies, its the best I've ever seen! :) but there are a few more that I enjoy, but can't remember their usernames...

I tend to avoid all MLP fans on Youtube.  To be honest, most of them are just terrible.  RIP in peace Masterlinx and Pensivepony though (does anyone even still remember them?)

• Brohoof 2

My favourites have to be Swoozie and Blunty, they're both bronies and both funny ^^

I'm not a big fan of brony youtubers, ones that just post ponies, I watch them sometimes but I prefer watching youtubers with normal content who just happen to be bronies too :)

• Brohoof 1

Are we allowed to have ourselves on the list, cause im my biggest (and probably only) fan :D 

annnyyywho my favorites are 

XCBrony ( ;P )

Paleo

Saberspark

Jack T herbert

Ratchetness

Tombstone

Mastermax888 :P

A.C. Speed Demon (Friendship in NASCAR series!)

ACRacebest

Nowaking (probably screwed up the name)

and a few more that i cant think of haha

• Brohoof 2

Reaper_X26 best brony on youtube( wait thats me Riot Shield+ throwing knife > grenade launcher) i watched ratchetness a few times alright there

2snacks is easily my favorite brony youtuber. 

I absolutely love Two Best Friends Play so seeing them ponified like that is extremely awesome to me. I also like how they chose Celestia and Luna for the roles as Pat and Matt, it's just hilarious to me. 

My two personally are:

Immatoonlink

2snacks

2snacks just makes hilarious and pretty visually enticing gaming videos while Immatoonlink's spontaneity just makes me laugh like crazy

I FORGOT ABOUT 2SNACKS ON MY LIST!!! thank you for reminding me, those guys are awesome

favorite quote

"GO... EAT...... A  BOAT!" when i heard that i died laughing

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Edited by DashForever

I may have 2 favorites up my sleeve,

firstly, you Mastermax888 :), you are very funny with your mastermax mode on raritygame.exe,

and lastly Mach5gamingclan, with their Minecraft lets plays.

• Brohoof 1

I really do not bother with most Brony Youtubers. They tend to give off an....elitist vibe most of the time. I do really like AnYPony though. He is funny, his accent is great, he seems like a simple guy (which I really like) and he is kinda cute. :catface: He is basically the only one I like. A good example of the elitist vibe that I mentioned is ironically a friend of AnY, that being Byter. Maybe it is just me that feels that vibe though.

(edited)

Before I knew about you, (and your sanity-destroying YouTube vids xD) the Bronies who are YouTubers that I liked were the ones who make Brony-made musics (SimGretina, TheLivingTombstone, and so on) I wasn't really searching for the Bronies who were like gamers that time, but ever since I got to know about your channel through watching your Luna Game series, (Because at those times I was interested in creepypastas and MLP creepypasta games, especially Luna Game) I find your channel to be amusing, so I decided to sub to you. And on that time, to me, you are my most favorite YouTuber, and still is at present. smile.png

Edited by LunATiC_98
  • Brohoof 1