Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name 5 of your worst fears and name one fear that is your silliest fear

~SadisticFluttershy~

1: Not being there when people need me.

2: Flying insects with stingers.

3: Crickets, grasshoppers, and other members of this family.

4: Drowning.

5: Going insane and killing my loved ones.

My silliest fear? Not being able to see the bottom of a lake or river. I always forget that I'm afraid of this until I've set sail on a boat.

(edited)

Hmm, I'm not afraid of much, there are things I hate but nothing I really fear outside of general horror (by that I mean the actually scary stuff, not B-rated wannabe horror or slasher). The only thing I can really think of is hospitals, I have very severe nosocomephobia to the point where if I so much as walk into a hospital, doctor's office, or even the school nurse I freak out, start hyperventilating, and mt heart rate skyrockets. It's a really big problem because if I severely injure myself or get really sick I can't seek help at a hospital. A couple times I had to have a doctor come out to my house and bring all his stuff with him. I can't even get into an ambulance.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

1) Getting attacked by a criminal of sorts. Yes, I'm very paranoid.

2) Missing a phone call from my mom, because that will be my end.

3) Not heights, but falling from them.

4) The death of someone close to me, primarily because I don't know how I'd react. I may just break completely.

5) Being at a beach while a tsunami hits. 

These are in no particular order, just by the way.

My silly fear would be being attacked by birds and a dog or two while riding a bike in my neighborhood. YH IT CUD HAPPEN U KNO

2. People finding out my secrets.... I know its a little wierd but i can't how many nights i spent without sleep cause i feared someone would betray me and tell someone something he shouldn't know (im mostly scared to death of people figuring out i had a crush on a girl... Anything related to homosexuality gets haten on and made an outcast in my country (or at least in the area im at))

Same Here, except on both genders...at my school if you announce it you have a huge chance at being mocked, like how my friend was mocked. I wanted to murder the group...but I decided not to.

1]My thoughts and imagination. I have a pretty vivid imagination and most of the time, its not very sweet. We were discussing zombies and I swear that I heard my sister SCREAM in my thoughts. This scares me so.

2]My sister dying. Any form, I feel it and it scares me. I think of death not on me, like I know it'll happen to someone...I don't like this on my sister. (She's Autistic and has lots of problems. Can be bitchy, but over all sweet.)It terrifies me.

3]I fear the future and what it holds. I don't need to say why exactly. Its the change and everything. 

4]I fear losing those close to me.

5]House Centipedes and Spiders. I can KILL Cockroaches, bed bugs, ear wigs, etc. I just can not kill giant spiders and House Centipedes. My house has lots, particularly in the bathroom...

6]Being Alone

7]Acting really stupid

8]Nighttime. I love the dark, but the night time I fear because everything bad happens and my house amplifies it.

9]Disappointment 

10]This ties into being alone. I don't want to be placed in a fucking world in which I'm battling to stay alive. I fear an apocalyptic world. 

11]Outted in public or in school. I don't like talking about what gender I like..or genders...

Silly Fear?

I had a tie.

I love Roller Coasters, but I fear the down parts. (The part were your heart leaps out of your chest) That really makes me hurt. I don't like it. 

I don't like the stupid fire alarms either. At school, they are very loud and its always at an inconvenience. Before I moved, I learned they were so loud it can be heard from my home.

I FEAR FUCKING ZOMBIES. My mother used to scare me with zombies, and one day she did during the whole "end date".I feared the night, I fear the end, and I feared zombies ever since then. She also likes TALKING about them, and this is bad especially at night when I'm about to go to bed. Soon, I tried to learn about them to make me stop being afraid, but....never worked. sad.png  I can't play games, watch tv, etc without later on being afraid. (Or in the case of games:I can't play them period. This is why I can't play mine craft without getting afraid even though I want to or play other games that I would enjoy. I like games with zombies like Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, but I am not the one playing during those zombie times.) I tried to play Story of the Blanks. I loved watching it, I can't play it when it comes to the zombies. Same with the Super Filly Adventures Blank Flank Ending. Can not play. sad.png I played other scary games though like Luna Game and Dreamy Rainbow. I love reading fics that are gory, I just get afraid only of zombies like that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Public Speaking

2. Arachnids

3. Deep dark water

4. Heights

5. Drowning

Silliest fear. Hearing the emergency broadcast system sound when I'm all alone. You know this

Edited by OceanSapphire

Not sure if I can really make a list, only two things I would say are my "worst" fears.

The first being pool drains. Can't stand them, especially big ones.

The second being an actual phobia for me, which deals in biology. I get strange anxiety attacks if I look at a diagram of the interior of a body or such. It's not that I'm squeamish; I don't mind blood. If something were cut open I could stand it, but if it were neatly picked apart with organs labeled, it would trigger my anxiety. Not sure why, but I guess that's what phobias are.

1. Public Speaking

2. Arachnids

3. Deep dark water

4. Heights

5. Drowning

Silliest fear. Hearing the emergency broadcast system sound when I'm all alone. You know this

Fearing the EBS warning is by no means silly. I mean, seriously: who would create such a terrible sound? It always catches me off guard when I'm driving, and I tend to scream a little bit. Hearing that sound alone would terrify me, and quite possibly anyone else who's alone at the time.

(edited)

1: Drowning. I'm really good at swimming, so drowning scares the heck out of me.

2: Going insane; not being in control.

3: Cockroaches. Gross.

4: Real-life gore. Doesn't bother me at all in video games.

5: Being eaten alive. I can't even imagine how excruciatingly painful that would be before finally going so numb you can even feel it and I'm going to stop thinking about it now.

My silliest fear is either IV's or getting my blood drawn. I had it drawn the other day and my entire arm still goes numb when I think about it. I don't know why I'm so scared of it, because I know it's going to help me and I know the nurses are qualified but it still scares me. I don't even know what could go wrong! They're just taking my blood for a blood test, how is that going to hurt me? That's why it's my silliest fear. 

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

1. Dying in anyway that involves not being able to breath (drowning,choking,being strangeled, suffocation)

2. Insects, especially bees and wasps *shudder*

3. Death in general, I enjoy life and I really don't wan't to know what death is like.

4. Heights, I get really panicky when I'm high up, does not apply to airplanes, mostly balconies and the like

5. Death of people I care about, family, friends, anyone. I don't like people dying, just the thought of loosing one of my parents or my friend or someone else scares me.

Silliest Fear....

I guess this falls into the insect category but Cockroaches. I just hate those little creeps and I smash them with a vengeance whenever I see them. Bonus fear points if they can fly.

• 3 months later...

1. Death- I just don't know what's going to happen, I know what I believe is going to happen but I'm just not sure enough to know...

2. Centipedes- I hate them. They are creepy, ugly, and WAY too fast and huge. I only fear them because I usually can't kill them.

3. Death of loved ones- it has happened before, it's always incredibly unbearable and heartbreaking. :(

4. Space- I have this weird phobia that sometimes if I stare at the sky too long, I sort of imagine gravity just giving out and falling into space, forever floating into nothingness unable to breath and dead... no way I'll ever be an astronaut I guess.

There's not much else I fear really.

• 10 months later...

not in order

1. Needles doctors hospitals etc. (they lie all the time, NEVER trust them)

2. people i care about getting hurt

3. Being powerless in a situation

4. The simple fact that no religion is a proven fact. theres no sure way to know if you go to heaven for believing in god, and even if you do, does this concern rule me out? I hope not :P

5. Doing or saying something to hurt someone i care about

My one silly fear would have to be homework. I nearly failed algebra 2 last year because of it :/

Took me forever to come up with this list. In texas, if something or someone attacks you you just whip out a knife and kick their ass.

Edited by ronshii

Hrmm.

1.) Dying, and nothing good happening afterwards.

2.) Losing Swirly in anyway or seeing her really hurt :(... Or her falling for someone else (that would decimate me ): ).

3.) Fail to earn my degree.

4.) Getting into serious trouble.

I can't think of any more fears.

Edited by SparkWolf

these are all my top 5 greatest fears and I'm not going to spend my time Googleing the official name of these fears

1) Bees

2) Being starred at

3) Heights

4) Lightning

5) Humiliation

these are my only fears so I don't think I can include a silliest one

I have really stupid fears, so :lol:

1. Dogs (They can jump over the fence and scare the living sheit out of you)

2. Insects (What if it crawls into your skin :o)

3. Spiders (Common.)

4. HOLDING snakes (Not snakes in general)

5. Being embarressed.

My silliest one is:

-Getting a diesese from a dirty plate/bowl/cup/fork/knife/spoon.

I'd say my worst fears are;

1) Wasps - These are the worst. I run away like a complete wimp every time one flies near me.

2) Bees - I'm not as scared of them as I am of wasps but they still make me really uncomfortable.

3) Thunder - I'm not sure why. Other loud noises aren't really a big fear for me but thunder scares the heck out of me.

4) Illness - I'm a hypochondriac at times and overreact to minor symptoms. I also get very worried very quickly if a family member becomes ill.

5) Injections/Blood tests - These scared me to death as a kid and I still hate them now.

Probably my stupidest fear is static electric shocks. I try to avoid touching metal things or put my hand inside my sleeve to avoid touching them with my fingers.

1. Unknown

Who knows what's the unknown?

2. Death

Everyone fears it, because it can happen any second.

3. Fear

Because fear makes you weak.

4. Darkness

Because everything hides in the dark.

I don't have many more fears.

1. Unknown

Who knows what's the unknown?

2. Death

Everyone fears it, because it can happen any second.

3. Fear

Because fear makes you weak.

4. Darkness

Because everything hides in the dark.

I don't have many more fears.

Ironic how your username is called: Darker, when you're afraid of darkness.

My top five fears:

1.  Silencing myself

2.  Heights

3.  Pretty much any kind of social situation

4.  Mirrors

5.  Being understood

I guess that's a pretty weird list, but I am afraid of some more normal things.  Like knives.  Spiders.  Germs.  Noises at night.  People coming or up the stairs towards me.

My weirdest fear is of other people's hair.  Seriously.  It's not that I think their hair is gross or dirty or something, I just don't like touching it.  Yech.  :P

1. SPIDERS...oh dear god get away from me..

2. ants..uhh there's an actual story behind this when i was small we moved into our new house my grandfather had built but we had a bit of an art problem coming from some bad gravel my grandfather had hauled near the house to cover some old empty animal holes. In any case she hadn't really unpacked much so i just had a mattress on the floor. I had a glass of juice near the mattress on the floor cause i often got up in the middle of the night with dry mouth. I woke up, mouth dry and took a drink through the straw and realized there was something crawling in the juice in my mouth i spit it out immidently. I then threw back the covers and realized there were ants everywhere! I screamed and jumped off the mattress hauling my nightgown off and jumped into the shower waking up my parents and aunt scaring them half to death at how i had screamed. Iv been scared of ants since then

3. my backyard. My background is mainly a heavily wooded area, and we use anything to compost into the woods into a pile so we could use it in our garden. I fear going back there because i feel like im being watched, and more then once iv seen a man walking around in the trees, a man who doesn't live in the area and if i looked again he'd vanish behind a tree. 

4. graveyards, yea by now you probably know why i hate graveyards if you read number 3...i see stuff or feel it, and no it isn't in my head cause my grandmother sees these things also. 

5. my own eplipsy, i hate to admit it and it's hard to even type it. Yet im afraid that this disease which i recently just developed in april scares the hell out of me, not being able to control my own body is frightening. I also feel horrible since i sometimes in a seizure hit the person who's trying to help me it's a horrid feeling

1. Dentists

2. Hospitals

3. Needles

4. Spiders

5. Others throwing up

6. Airplanes - I chose this as my silly fear because I've never even been on one, yet I'm absolutely terrified of flying. I guess it's mainly because of the fact that there are so many plane crashes or something. I worry something bad will happen, and I'll die in a crash. ;o;

Edited by Loki of Sassgard