Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wait, what!? Since when does Twilight have a palace!?

~StatesTheOblivious~

I wouldn't worry about it. The stories have been perfect so far, why would they suddenly mess everything up?

Also, as was shown by Princess Cadance, she'll probably have to get married first, and I think we can all agree that for the targeted audience that would not be the best plot. Unless Hasbro wants to start marketing MLP to teenagers now. blink.png

I wouldn't worry about it. The stories have been perfect so far, why would they suddenly mess everything up?

Also, as was shown by Princess Cadance, she'll probably have to get married first, and I think we can all agree that for the targeted audience that would not be the best plot. Unless Hasbro wants to start marketing MLP to teenagers now. img-1614822-1-blink.png

Supposedly that was the point of Equestria Girls; marketing MLP to teenagers. wink.png Not saying it was successful in that endeavor, or even aimed correctly, but... *shrug*

I think its just marketing, every girl wants their princess to have a palace, so thats probably why.

I don't think Hasbro is going to take away Twilights ability to explore as much.

And I'm pretty sure one of the writers or maybe a VA said Twilight was remaining in Ponyville(Maybe it was Tara who said that on Twitter, I forget.)

I think its worthless to worry about this really, Hasbro isn't going to just flat out ruin many many episode ideas by doing this.

Twilight's palace has ample parking for Pinkie Pie's car, and Applejack's pickup truck. (also toys). In other words, don't worry about it!

In "Equestria Girls" Twilight expresses her fear of being given a land to rule over. She talks about not being ready for that.

My Reaction:

post-15635-0-39536000-1373359892.gif

I Really Hope Its Marketing, Twily Being An Alicorn Is Bad Enough For Me. A PALACE? No.... Just No. Imagine, Being Separated From Her Friends... WAIT, Will Her Friends Stay With Her?

• 5 weeks later...

This has got to be marketing. Its way too soon for Twi to get a palace, let alone live in one already. Much of Season 4, I expect, will portray her as an aforementioned "princess-noob" in which she attempts to adjust to both her alicornity and princesshood with great difficulty, no doubt. There'll be the problem of dealing with her new wings, as well as the obvious royal duties she'll have to undertake. However, it can be assumed that with time, Twilight will settle into her role, as well as her alicornhood, and in time, she'll deffo get a palace. But at this stage?! It's marketing, no doubt about it.

I would say it's definitely marketing no doubt, but I'm unsure as of right now. I mean, she is a princess now, so she might get a palace. I hope that isn't the case though. In the meantime, I'll just say marketing.

"Let's fly to my palace" is slang for "Let's go take a sh*tload of methamphetamine".

(And you thought there was a chance season 4 would be boring...)

131623071982.gif

Remember fellow Bronies.

This is the very same Hasbro that sells a PINK Celestia. Hasbro does not have that great a record of sticking with the canon.

They are still unwilling to make toys that look like the show.

When people say this is marketing, they are right. the writers said Twi would still live in the library.

What sounds better to little girls obsessed to princess toys?

1) Come on girls lets fly to my library and READ...

or

2) Let's fly to my palace.

But lets not let facts get in the way of a panicked brony stampede. We're an easy lot to spook.

Twilicorn? Panic. Equestria Girls? Panic

Whats one more panic?

Edited by Silverhoof

I don't think that the writers would do something like that, and I believe Silverhoof already stated that the writers were going to keep Twilight in her library. But it would still be cool if they had an episode where the Princess gave Twilight a palace to live in, and then Twilight finds out how much she doesn't like living in a huge palace with just Spike, and moves back to Ponyville at the end of the episode.

This could be debated.

I however, state that this is probably just for market issues, like if Applejack says let's go visit my family.

If it was a foreshadowing, I don't know if it's real or not, only time will tell. 

What the hell happened to her bangs? It's like one of those bald mullets where their head is almost completely hairless but they have like 3 feet of hair down the back.

Spare me.

But yeah, seems like a marketing thing. The only foreshadowing here is a Twilight's Palace toy or whatever that makes no canonical sense.

post-16621-0-24166100-1376343236.jpg

When I heard her say that at the end, my jaw in the ground.... I really hope this is just marketing too. because if not... well then I'm coming for you Hasbro and we are going to sit down and have a little talk... then I'm going to put my size 13 foot up your ass...

• 8 years later...