Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst mistake(s) you've ALMOST made?

Wolf-Boy

The worst mistake I've almost made was almost giving up high school after suffering bad grades and social life.

I went downhill non-stop and lost friends, respect, and dignity.

But after much motivation from myself and promising to not end up stupid like the world, I went over a year worth of non-stop work, to gain credits, and graduated on time.

Now here's hope, I have a chance to go to college in a month, now, I won't make that mistake again... 

Me and my family was about to go swimming. Me and my brother were in the boys bathroom. I had hand me downs so my trunks were pretty big on me. I almost walked out anf my brother said look down. My trunks were on the floor. So I almost walked out nake not even knowing.

How do you even sleep at night?

Look, I can pass several hours of grimdark stories, art, videos, and music, just before bed, and still sleep at my best. I think that an event that happened several years ago wouldn't cause me to lose sleep. That, and I'm really good at forgetting things.

• 3 months later...

The first one was.. ahhh kind of hard to talk about it.. but odd are no one well read this so I'm in the green..

Killing myself, I had the gun to the left side of my head, I was shaking so badly... after about an hour of the gun to my head.. I put it down and cried a bit...

The other one was telling a friend I know how I feel about him, I know he dose not like me... and if I told him how I feel about him.. I don't think he would ever want to speak to me again..

The mistake I almost made was to not persue my dream and be content with what I had. I dropped out of my program in college to go into software engineering only to learn that I didn't have the needed requirements. I was prompted to go to a math and physics program for a year to improve and prove myself.

I almost gave in to my high school fear of failure. I had horrible marks in math and physics back then, mid 50s to low 60s. But thankfully, I took it as an opportunity to turn things around and I took the offer. It has really helped my math skills and psychologically. If I didn't take it, I likely would have fallen back to journalism...

Edited by Celtore

That's an easy question. I almost once got locked out of my apartment because I didn't have the key. It was on a shelf inside. The door was already almost closed thanks to a harsh wind, but by some miracle it hadn't clicked shut. I was able to open it normally. If it had closed, I would never have been able to get inside again. Or at least not for a long time.

First off- Screw all exes in this story.

-Okay sorry.

Anyways, when I first got together with this guy in real life, I was already in an online relationship. It was with this guy I knew on Chatango, we just kind of said we were dating but he was cybering a bunch of other girls and I just sort of ignored him. Anyways, I wanted to get rid of him because I had a real boyfriend. I was talking to this one guy and I had considered asking him out and then having the two of them meet in a chat, get angry, and break up with me but no. I just decided to make him assume we weren't together anymore because it wasn't much of a relationship in the first place. 

I honestly felt so guilty about that plan that I had some sort of delusion that it was real. It was weird and I'm not really sure why I would think of that but I was only 14, so of course I wasn't too bright.

• 6 years later...

I don't remember if I've ever made a (potentially) fatal mistake or not, but I made a pretty ridiculous one when I was about 12 and in a mandatory home economics class at school. The teacher instructed us all to make a salad and I, having absolutely no culinary knowledge or skill at the time, proceeded to slice up a cucumber before sticking it in a pot of boiling water. I didn't realise why everyone else in the class found it funny until someone explained to me that you don't need to cook cucumbers. That was pretty embarrassing, but luckily it was so long ago that it's little more than a repressed memory now.

• Brohoof 2

Almost made a GoFundMe fundraiser for my car to get it fixed / repaired after an accident on Halloween. Little did I know right after i posted the fundraiser, the insurance people came to us and told me my car was totaled. Luckily, no one donated to it before I decided to take it down, otherwise I could have been in a big heap of trouble.

Not over people donating, but my dumb brain being like "Hey, maybe I can use this as an excuse to get money to go to Babscon!"

Yeeeeeeeah, glad I didn't do that, jail doesn't sound very fun~

Not fatal but stupid. I almost decided to go into the deepest part of our downtown to find a prostitute for an interview to get a hand-on experience. Not for the reason you guys think, it was for our class project. If I haven’t told my teacher for his input, I would’ve want. ‘This was high school year. 

One fatal mistake was when I accidentally almost give the nurse the wrong medication that could’ve worsen the patient’s condition.

• Brohoof 1