Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greed: What is the one thing you always wanted, but were to ashamed to admit it.

Solar Wind

We all have one thing we wanted so badly, but knew was immorally wrong, or unobtainable.

Everyone has a bit of Greed in them, whether it's the desire to bring back a loved one, own a material possession, a woman, or even take over the world. 

What's the one thing you always wanted but could never have? Share it.

Me? I always wanted to rule the world. I wanted to be the one person who could end suffering. To take on the one title no one in history has claimed! To be the first.

What about you? Please share! 

I only recently realized that I wanted a million dollars in pennies just so I could swim in them.

Pennies are a solid substance. They wouldn't move out of the way when you pass through them like water molecules would. If you tried diving into a pool full of pennies, it'd be the equivalent of diving into a solid concrete driveway. Just looking out for you...

OT: I really REALLY REALLY want a Fluttershy plushie, but I don't have the money... I could ask my mom buy me one, but she'd probably look down upon me ; ^ ;

(edited)

Pennies are a solid substance. They wouldn't move out of the way when you pass through them like water molecules would. If you tried diving into a pool full of pennies, it'd be the equivalent of diving into a solid concrete driveway. Just looking out for you...

Blasphemy! Disney would never lie to me!

Edited by Yes-Man

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I admit it, I want to have a threesome with Scanty and Kneesocks.

I can, and do, second that motion.

A paper weight that speaks Latin.

Qui possum, mi. Quare necesse est?

As for the deepest of my deep desires, I just want a nice peaceful life. Something far away from cities an' people an' such. Don't want to be secluded, just somewhere... quiet.

...What sort of sad person is ashamed to admit what they want?

The most immoral thing I want is to brutally, bloodily end someone's live.

The most unobtainable thing I want is telekinesis.

Is there even such a thing?

...Look in the mirror.

I'm not ashamed to admit it, but if I had the money I'd do something ultra douchey like fly to Paris in a private jet just for a weekend of shopping, dining and relaxing.  Basically I'd do it cause I could.  I'd also go to Saint Tropez, Monaco and/ or Ibiza and spend hella money. 

I'm a bit more ashamed to admit I'd probably be one of those people who posts that stuff on Instagram  :blush: .

The thing I want most in the world is for my room to exist in a seperate dimension. I just want to be alone there, with no mother barging in whenever she feels like it or a brother in the room above mine blasting his shit-tier brostep and hiphop when I'm trying to sleep. I just want to be alone in my room.