How would you personally feel about killing a Pony? (Must read first post)

Bendy

Anybody or anything who threatens the lives of the people I love and care about or my life,they're going down without a second thought.Doesn't matter who it is,if they're gonna go and attempt to kill me or my friends and family,I'm not gonna hold back.

This is easy. Nobody enjoys killing sentient beings, but in a self-defense scenario, ponies are no different from people. Obviously, you would shoot them if they threatened your life.

If they're a "zombie" (*rolls eyes*) then it's even easier. Then it's not even sentient, and you're basically just putting down a rabid horse. I don't get how this is supposed to be a dilemma.

I have no idea, but I do have a question. Where in equestria do you even think of this shit? Genocidal zombie ponies invading earth, and the emotions contrived from slaughtering them to save our species?

wat m8, srsly, wat ._.

HORRIBLE.

Even though I know they're a zombie trying to kill us all, I still feel sad that I'll be killing a being that I once admired.

Any real life pony I'll kill if I was starving and had nothing else to eat. Pony from MLP I would starve and die. I will kill a living animal if it means I can live but, I'll feel bad and grateful.

Perhaps I'm odd, strange, weird (that was actually my nickname in 1st grade) and twisted, but if I come across something that wants to kill me or is evil, I would have no qualms with dispatching it promptly. 

Yes, killing anything is terrible, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right? No use tearing yourself up about it, because it has to be done anyway.

No, I do not ever plan to enlist in the army, lol.

• 7 years later...
On 7/9/2013 at 6:29 PM, InfinityWhale said:

It would be much easier to desensitize, because they are not humans, that's very true.

In a broader sense, you never have the right to try and kill anyone, though. I'd think that if ponies were trying to convert humans to ponies and take away what made us who we are, then they would have no right and that we would be justified in attacking and killing them.

Plus, we'd curbstomp them, but I've had this debate plenty before.

if the pony is rainbow dash or scootaloo or any of the mane 6 or cmc i would feel bad and i would rather be a pony than a human and I think being pony is better than being human

• 7 months later...

On 2013-07-09 at 7:27 PM, Bendy said:

Unfortunately the barrier keeps on slowly expanding (say five/seven "depending what type of TCB Ponies attacks" years before it covers all of Earth) and will melt the flesh of any Human, who touches it.

Which means we have to fall back, if we can't break it.

The military will have to evacuate civilians close to the barrier, if not they will be melted by the barrier or be bombed with potion grenades (or even worse potion air dropped potion cloud bombs that can turn masses of terrified fleeing civilians into Newfoals), which turn former Human into mindless servants of Xenolestia to use as shocktroops (cannon fodderagainst us.

Meanwhile as the barrier expands let's say it's covered half of the Earth, they use the land they stole from us to grow food to maintain the billions of Newfoals soldiers they get from murdering innocent civilians.

If we don't find a way to smash the barrier in time or get help from non mind controlled Ponies, we're doomed.

With the coming of man came the illusion of free will and with that illusion... came chaos. With every choice we make, we literally create a world. History branches in two, creating one earth where we made the choice and a second where we didn't. That's the secret of the universe, you know, billions of people, making billions of choices, creating infinite Earths. Some so similar to each other you could spend a lifetime searching for any distinction; others so radically different they defy comprehensio

in one equestria the mane six and the Ponies race are poor.     in other version of equestria they are slave

in one equestria The three Ponies Tribe never found equestriia

in one universe there is just an empty dead wasteland where equestria use to be (AKA The Prime Equestria where all verison originated from ) by destroying the prime equestria, all of Realty will be  annihilated

It doesn't really matter. Nothing matters.    

See the source imageIt doesn't matter.    

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

On 2013-07-10 at 5:09 AM, Bendy said:

So you would partake in the genocide of an entire sapient species? I must say I'm horrified.

Peace is unlikely, these monster versions of our MLP FIM Ponies would most likely move on to yet another universe to harvest yet another civilization. You now as a mindless zombie Newfoal will be used as mere cannon fodder as you try to murder men, women and children.

And at some point, you will lose due to entering the wrong universe.

With the coming of man came the illusion of free will and with that illusion... came chaos. With every choice we make, we literally create a world. History branches in two, creating one earth where we made the choice and a second where we didn't. That's the secret of the universe, you know, billions of people, making billions of choices, creating infinite Earths. Some so similar to each other you could spend a lifetime searching for any distinction; others so radically different they defy comprehension.

Man is a cancer, and I have chosen to cut out the disease.

It doesn't really matter. Nothing matters.  

It doesn't matter.