Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

The f*cking disappointment from the new Omega Squad Twitch skin. I'm done, LOL. Every other skin looks, well, atleast not as bad as the twitch one. 

9 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

Don't really care about League anymore, but the Urgot Rework looks like something I'd play for sure.

Why'd you quit?:D

25 minutes ago, Niko said:

Why'd you quit?:D

The toxicity got absolutely intolerable. I couldn't play a single game without a getting a teammate that was so toxic it made me literally want to go to their house and punch them in the face. It also doesn't really help that they haven't really been that great about balancing the champions, which is pretty bad considering how old the game is.

56 minutes ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

The toxicity got absolutely intolerable. I couldn't play a single game without a getting a teammate that was so toxic it made me literally want to go to their house and punch them in the face. It also doesn't really help that they haven't really been that great about balancing the champions, which is pretty bad considering how old the game is.

What rank were you? Or what rank did you peak?

Toxicity isn't a problem to me, since I am pretty toxic myself. I don't see a problem with people swearing in a game, tbh. And the balancing is decently fine aswell, just gotta learn how to get around the champs.

On 7/13/2017 at 2:06 AM, Barik the Luigineer said:

Don't really care about League anymore, but the Urgot Rework looks like something I'd play for sure.

As an ex-urgot main, the re-work looks really promising

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:46 PM, Niko said:

What rank were you? Or what rank did you peak?

Toxicity isn't a problem to me, since I am pretty toxic myself. I don't see a problem with people swearing in a game, tbh. And the balancing is decently fine aswell, just gotta learn how to get around the champs.

Only climbed to Bronze III, but I don't feel like that really matters. After all, there are Plats and Diamonds that int feed.

It was such a huge problem that I ended up trashing my computer. The balancing is not really okay considering that some champs *cough cough* Annie *cough cough* have been really strong in the meta for 2 plus years. Sure you can counter-pick ANYTHING, but that wasn't the point.

4 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

As an ex-urgot main, the re-work looks really promising

I didn't really play too much Urgot, but I absolutely like the new ranged juggernaut direction. Being that just before I quit playing I was playing a lot of Graves top, it would probably suit me decently well. Plus that ult just looks horrific O.o

I even have an idea for how I'd build him.

(Trinity Force > Mercs/Tabi > Frozen Mallet > Frozen Gauntlet/Maw)

Trinity Force so I can repeatedly chain Q->W for good damage, Of course boots, Frozen mallet or sustain, but also works well with Triforce's bonus attack speed so I can keep in range. For fourth item, probably would only build Maw if I was against a team with at least 3 or 4 AP champs, because Gauntlet has amazing synergy with his shotgun knees. I personally think this is better than the Black Cleaver into Mallet path I've seen frequently.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

Only climbed to Bronze III, but I don't feel like that really matters. After all, there are Plats and Diamonds that int feed.

It was such a huge problem that I ended up trashing my computer. The balancing is not really okay considering that some champs *cough cough* Annie *cough cough* have been really strong in the meta for 2 plus years. Sure you can counter-pick ANYTHING, but that wasn't the point.

I didn't really play too much Urgot, but I absolutely like the new ranged juggernaut direction. Being that just before I quit playing I was playing a lot of Graves top, it would probably suit me decently well. Plus that ult just looks horrific O.o

I even have an idea for how I'd build him.

Reveal hidden contents

Trinity Force so I can repeatedly chain Q->W for good damage, Of course boots, Frozen mallet or sustain, but also works well with Triforce's bonus attack speed so I can keep in range. For fourth item, probably would only build Maw if I was against a team with at least 3 or 4 AP champs, because Gauntlet has amazing synergy with his shotgun knees. I personally think this is better than the Black Cleaver into Mallet path I've seen frequently.

I was master tier on my account before getting permabanned. I inted last game on my smurf :^)

https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=mangz0r

Christ, I got 2 week banned on my new main and I have legit 0 motivation to play on this one seriously... Just gonna have to wait 2 weeks I guess :^)

Annie isn't broken. Without her stun she's nothing:D that's why I asked for your elo, you see, in bronze she might be a top tier ban, but in higher elo she's not even talked about.

Edited by Guest

On 7/16/2017 at 10:21 PM, Barik the Luigineer said:

I'd place trinity force on the back-end, His new W gives him 3.0 Attack speed and procs on hit, so something like a Black Cleaver as a first item could  deal much more damage at a cheaper price. A Rage Blade would also up that Damage output with it's passive. 

On 7/16/2017 at 10:21 PM, Barik the Luigineer said:

*cough cough* Annie *cough cough* have been really strong in the meta for 2 plus years. Sure you can counter-pick ANYTHING, but that wasn't the point.

Her range is tiny and she has no escape. Any assassin worth his salt could take her down pretty quickly.  

3 hours ago, Vulcan said:

I'd place trinity force on the back-end, His new W gives him 3.0 Attack speed and procs on hit, so something like a Black Cleaver as a first item could  deal much more damage at a cheaper price. A Rage Blade would also up that Damage output with it's passive. 

Her range is tiny and she has no escape. Any assassin worth his salt could take her down pretty quickly.  

Not only that, she has tons of openings, as I mentioned before. Without her stun on the R, she's nothing.

15 minutes ago, Niko said:

Not only that, she has tons of openings, as I mentioned before. Without her stun on the R, she's nothing.

And Even if she did have a Stibber combo ready, Her short range and lack of mobility still makes her vulnerable to any poke champs. 

2 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

And Even if she did have a Stibber combo ready, Her short range and lack of mobility still makes her vulnerable to any poke champs. 

Well her Q has a decent range, and in laning the fact that she doesn't really lose mana for it if she kills a minion, AND her M A S S I V E AA range is obnoxious. Seriously, what were they thinking, that autoattack is longer than Cait's ult lmao

5 minutes ago, Niko said:

Well her Q has a decent range, and in laning the fact that she doesn't really lose mana for it if she kills a minion, AND her M A S S I V E AA range is obnoxious. Seriously, what were they thinking, that autoattack is longer than Cait's ult lmao

It's decent for a point and click , but out ranged by the majority of mages popular in the Current Meta. 

The AA isn't too massive, it's higher than most , but not nearly enough that she could out range pokes from abilities. 

4 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

It's decent for a point and click , but out ranged by the majority of mages popular in the Current Meta. 

The AA isn't too massive, it's higher than most , but not nearly enough that she could out range pokes from abilities. 

She's not decent, she's bad for high elo.

It's not the about the ability to poke overall, it's just that the AA range being "higher than most" is pretty cancerous, since melee champs get denied really bad. I guess it's fine since her other abilities are pretty short ranged. Either way I don't really care, I never play mid to climb. 

4 hours ago, Niko said:

It's not the about the ability to poke overall, it's just that the AA range being "higher than most" is pretty cancerous, since melee champs get denied really bad. I guess it's fine since her other abilities are pretty short ranged. Either way I don't really care, I never play mid to climb. 

Considering annie's base AD is the 13th lowest in the game. I doubt that her Autos are what Melee Mid-Laners fear when facing her.

That and most Melee mid-laners have a range spam ability to compensate, Except for Fizz  who is probably hard countered by Annie any way.  

Sad Fizzy: 

Spoiler

CLPQpHLUEAAT0Ef.png

2 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Considering annie's base AD is the 13th lowest in the game. I doubt that her Autos are what Melee Mid-Laners fear when facing her.

That and most Melee mid-laners have a range spam ability to compensate, Except for Fizz  who is probably hard countered by Annie any way.  

Sad Fizzy: 

Reveal hidden contents

CLPQpHLUEAAT0Ef.png

3rd highest. Doesn't make sense for a mage to have that much range. I just notcied anivia has even more... Weird, since I don't have a problem with her AA range, mainly her abilities and passive make her cancer to deal with.

Screenshot_1.png

(edited)
1 hour ago, Niko said:

3rd highest. Doesn't make sense for a mage to have that much range. I just notcied anivia has even more... Weird, since I don't have a problem with her AA range, mainly her abilities and passive make her cancer to deal with.

Alright , I get what you're saying and repeating it doesn't change that. My argument isn't that her range is low, my argument is that it doesn't matter that her range is high. She's an AP Carry who fights in Mid-Lane (Unless you play her as Support) . 

Nearly every mid-laner uses their abilities to fight. If Annie tries to use her auto to harass or Deny, She'd have to get herself into the danger zone of nearly every mid lane Champion in the game and they'd harass her with their abilities and walk away way before she gets the chance to even auto and those that can't usually out damage her or out-tank her (Like Akali, Fizz or Ekko). 

Comparison of the top 3 most played mid champs by Champion.gg

Orianna's Q: 815

Zed's Q: 900

Ahri's Q: 880

I could keep going , actually there is no champion in the Top 10 , Who doesn't have a spammable ability that outranges and out damages  her 575 Auto range.

If Annie tried to use her "Obnoxious" AA Range to deny any of the Above three, She'd get out damaged by their abilities forcing her to back to base or die. 

Edited by Vulcan

25 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Alright , I get what you're saying and repeating it doesn't change that. My argument isn't that her range is low, my argument is that it doesn't matter that her range is high. She's an AP Carry who fights in Mid-Lane (Unless you play her as Support) . 

Nearly every mid-laner uses their abilities to fight. If Annie tries to use her auto to harass or Deny, She'd have to get herself into the danger zone of nearly every mid lane Champion in the game and they'd harass her with their abilities and walk away way before she gets the chance to even auto and those that can't usually out damage her or out-tank her (Like Akali, Fizz or Ekko). 

Comparison of the top 3 most played mid champs by Champion.gg

Orianna's Q: 815

Zed's Q: 900

Ahri's Q: 880

I could keep going , actually there is no champion in the Top 10 , Who doesn't have a spammable ability that outranges and out damages  her 575 Auto range.

If Annie tried to use her "Obnoxious" AA Range to deny any of the Above three, She'd get out damaged by their abilities forcing her to back to base or die. 

Trust me, autos in the early laning phase, even if it's a mage, they matter. A LOT. You're listing abilities as if they don't leave clear openings to the champions, lmao. If you trade a main harass ability for an annie auto you will get screwed. 

Whatever it almost seems like I'm trying to prove that annie is strong or something, she's absolute trash atm lol

12 minutes ago, Niko said:

Whatever it almost seems like I'm trying to prove that annie is strong or something, she's absolute trash atm lol

Wait...What o-o

I was under the assumption that you were attempting to prove she was overpowered through her autos.. :wacko:

I don't recall a single statement I made that made her sound strong in any way...

But I guess if we both agree she's not strong...then I guess there's really nothing to argue about...

51 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Wait...What o-o

I was under the assumption that you were attempting to prove she was overpowered through her autos.. :wacko:

I don't recall a single statement I made that made her sound strong in any way...

But I guess if we both agree she's not strong...then I guess there's really nothing to argue about...

You can read back, Barik said that annie was broken, and I disagreed with him, saying that she's pretty garbo in high elo, and the only thing that didn't make sense about her were her autos:D

5 minutes ago, Niko said:

You can read back, Barik said that annie was broken, and I disagreed with him, saying that she's pretty garbo in high elo, and the only thing that didn't make sense about her were her autos:D

I know , I agreed with you on that bit,'member? o-o

then we argued over whether her AA range advantage was obnoxious/cancerous...

Which I guess is what started the confusion...I thought you meant that her Autos made her somewhat over powered when really you just meant they didn't make sense...

Just now, Vulcan said:

I know , I agreed with you on that bit,'member? o-o

then we argued over whether her AA range advantage was obnoxious/cancerous...

Which I guess is what started the confusion...I thought you meant that her Autos made her somewhat over powered when really you just meant they didn't make sense...

Ye, just a  bit of a misunderstanding, I guess lul.

Which server do you play on btw?

3 minutes ago, Niko said:

Which server do you play on btw?

East Asian, From what I gather , It's a bit more similar to the NA servers than our other asian counter parts.

Main Difference:

Literally no one plays Irelia ( I encounter one Irelia player every 800 games)

1 minute ago, Vulcan said:

East Asian, From what I gather , It's a bit more similar to the NA servers than our other asian counter parts.

Main Difference:

Literally no one plays Irelia ( I encounter one Irelia player every 800 games)

LOL

Yeah I've not seen Irelia in a while aswell. I'm on the EU servers, both of them. Mainly North-East though, cause that's where most of my friends play.

6 minutes ago, Niko said:

LOL

Yeah I've not seen Irelia in a while aswell. I'm on the EU servers, both of them. Mainly North-East though, cause that's where most of my friends play.

Oh ,What sorta champs do you main?