Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a habit of cracking your knuckles?

Eureka

Do you crack you're knuckles?  

116 users have voted

1. 1. Do you crack you're knuckles?

• A lot
    • Occasionally
    • I used to but I stopped
    • Never

I pop my knuckles and ankles every hour or so. I find it so satisfying.

Fun fact: When I was young, I thought that you were literally cracking your bones when people did this.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Only about every ten minutes. Awake or sleeping. First the big knuckles then each individual joint. 3 pops per finger. Then the wrists. I have a really goid elbow pop. About once every three days I get to pop my big toe. That one hurts and its loud. You can see the skin puff up with the release if air. 

I crack my knuckles whenever it's possible, as it helps me release stress. I crack my ankles even more frequently, as I just love the sensation of it.

• 9 months later...

Oh yeah, I love cracking my whole bodyB)

I can crack each finger twice, wrists, ankles, toes, sometimes arms and legs. And the most satisfying thing is to crack your back after a long day

On 12/15/2019 at 9:38 AM, Splashee® said:

I have always found it disgusting when people pop they hands, no matter how they do it, something feels wrong about it.

I have a classmate who hates when people do this. But unfortunately she forgot about the rule: If you hate something, don't tell anybody about it

No, but the noise bothers the heck out of me. Especially if they're one of those people that does it every 5 seconds.

The only thing I ever crack is my neck because it tends to get sore a lot

Edited by SpookyEmerald

Never, but my wrist gets all stiff constantly because of the use of the mouse so I have to crack it to get it to move properly again

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1