Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I soak them in milk until they are nearly a liquid... Err, well, it wouldn't be hard to smash it. I could maybe eat it without biting it. Gargling it maybe?

Eww, I don't do that, though. Anyways, I normally eat it when they are really soft due to milk.

If there is no milk, I just normally eat it.

I can't stand dipping something solid in liquid if I intend to drink that liquid. So I don't dip Oreos in milk. They are too crumbly to eat as a whole, so I just split them and half and eat the two sides one after the other.

I split them in half at the torso, then tear away their creamy insides, consuming that bit first. Then, I take one remaining half, typically the head, and eat it next. This leaves only the lower body, which suffers the same fate.

I used to prefer splitting them apart and licking the icing off one cookie, but I had to split them just right if I wanted to lick the icing off only one cookie. But that would typically fail, and I'd have to scrape it off from both cookies with my teeth, which was annoying.

Instead, I take a glass of milk, dip the Oreo in halfway, and eat the dipped half. Besides, it's easier to eat and melts in your mouth better.

Either I just eat them or split them in half, eat the cream, and then the cookies. I don't usually have milk in the fridge, But if there is, I'll pour a glass and start dunking. I'll gonna have to buy some Oreos tomorrow. 

I take the cookies apart, and then eat the one with no frosting. Next, I either eat the other half, or get a new cookie, repeat steps one and two, and put the remaining two halves (with frosting) together. Double stuff! (Buying double stuff would be better, but mom never does :()

I don't eat Oreos. No, really, I don't. They have high fructose corn syrup in them, and your liver grabs as much HFCS as it can and holds onto it like a gold coin. It rots your liver, and then does mean things to your brain.

I'll tell you a sad story.

Once upon a time there was me, adventuring on a hellish land where no Oreos could be found. The end.

I have some weird cheap knock-offs, though. They don't taste.

Take two oreos, twist each of them apart, eat the two remaining "creamless" cookie halves, then take the two with cream in them and stack them together.  Eat as a single double stuff. 

If milk is around, I'll dunk all of them. 

Well first, I start be grasping the cookie gently, then I proceed to hoist in the air, bringing closer to my eating hole, then I open said eating hole, and bite down on the cookie with vigor.

I then chew it about 10-15 times, then I swallow the load.

I use a very similar technique when I eat snickerdoodles,

I normally just take the oreo with milk and and eat that whole. However, I'm weird in that my fav part of the Oreo is the dark cookie, so sometimes I peel the filling off and eat the cookies by themselves.

(My sister then goes and eats the fillings. Siblings at their best XD)

Well of course a glass of milk is a necessity, you untwist the Oreo, eat the white filling, then dunk each biscuit in a glass of milk and take it out before it falls apart, that way you get 2 biscuits and yummy filling = profit :D

First of all, I always need to fill up a cup of milk whenever I eat any cookies or chocolate. I start by dipping like half of the Oreo into the milk and I keep it in there until it's slightly soggy. Then, I take it out and eat that half. What I do next varies. Sometimes, I'll then eat drink some of the milk. Other times, I'll just eat the rest of the Oreo or dunk what's left of it and then eat the rest of it. I also always leave about half a cup of the milk left so that when I've had enough of the cream-filled sandwich cookies, I can drink the rest of it to wash it all down.

So what about you?

This is pretty much what I like doing except, i will sometimes dunk the whole cookie in the milk, get it nice and soft, and then I will eat the cooke.

It tastes so good I love it :wub:

I dip half of it in milk, eat said half, then do the same with the other half. Occasionally I'll just eat them plain without doing anything "fancy" to them.

Also Double Stuff or GTFO.

What is that? Is that a cookie or something? There is no such thing as Oreos in Serbia.

Are they like chocolate-chip cookies? I eat chocolate chip cookies without milk, I chew them a lot too.