Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'll either take it apart and eat it, or if I'm feeling lazy I'll just eat the whole cookie.  Never with milk though, I really don't like cookies and milk( I know it's weird).  Come to think of it I don't really eat Oreos that often.  

Edited by aceassasin

1. Take Oreo out of package.

2. Put Oreo in mouth.

3. Begin chewing.

That is how I eat an Oreo :D

Honestly, I just dip mine in milk and drown it. Once the bubbles are gone and I'm 100% sure it's dead, I begin gnawing away at its insides, and I usually save the outsides for last, because, you know, the outsides taste the best :D

I usually have them with milk. When casually eating one every now and then I take it apart and lick the cream, but I prefer eating them whole and dipping them in the milk. :wacko:

Edited by SBB64

• 1 year later...

I normally eat them as they are, without dipping or licking, and that's good enough for me. Though I do take it apart and lick the cream occasionally, and it tastes great that way as well, IMO. :)

• Brohoof 1

1) Take as many cookies out of package as mother will allow.

2) Open them up

3) Eat white yummy filling

4) Eat black dry cookie

5) Drink water to rid my mouth of dryness

6) Wipe mouth

7) Smile

Or something along those lines.

• Brohoof 1

I usually just eat them. You know, like normals old :P

Sometimes I drown them in milk, and other times I crush them up and put them in milk, maybe add Nutella, an then its a milkshake.

There are three different ways I eat an Oreo:

The first way:

Take an Oreo out of a package and pop it in my mouth.

The second way:

I take both sides out with one side having cream and the other side not having cream. First, I pop the creamless side in my mouth. After that, I lick the cream on the side with cream and then pop it in my mouth once most or all of the cream is gone.

The third way:

I take an Oreo out of a package and dip it in milk until the Oreo is a bit soggy and then eat it.

• Brohoof 1

I used to eat the creme off, but now I usually take of one of the cookies and eat the creme with just one cookie... so I can taste more creme.

...And sometimes I take the creme off multiple Oreos and put  it all on one to make a SUPER OREO!!!!!

Once I did that with "Mega Stuffed" oreos.... it was glorious...

**Creme Team!!** 

• Brohoof 2

I just eat them the way they are. No taking the top of and licking the filling, I just eat them whole :3. But I do like having them with milk or hot chocolate. Takes away the dryness of the biscuit part :)

Slowly and in front of my restrained friends!

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I eat Oreos just the way they are but sometimes I like to open it up, eat the first cookie, eat all the frosting and eat the last cookie. I don't like double stuff by the way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I usually crunch a couple up and put it on my ice cream, best thing ever!  :wub: 
I only like Oreos as a topping... I'm not a big cookie fan.

Edited by Hidden Star
  • Brohoof 1

I will eat them dry, but I usually soak them in milk.  I do not open them and lick the cream anymore; haven't done that in years.

• Brohoof 2