Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Multiple ways. With icecream, with milk, in a bowl of milk n eat it like cereal, or separate the white n black parts n make a triple decker oreo.

On a side note Oreos are as if not more addictive than cocaine studies show.

With my mouth...  :grin:

Jokes aside, I generally just bite into them. And I have a glass of coke with them, not milk... I don't drink milk on its own.

• Brohoof 1

I have a giant blender. I put a bunch of Oreos in it, then I add a lot of pieces of cherries, strawberries, oranges, apples, and melons. I then blend it all together, then I pour it in a huge cup, and then drink it in a purple, yellow, and red spaceship in a house that has a physical bell for a doorbell, and I drink it next to my car keys.

On a serious note, I twist it apart and dip it in milk.

Do you know what reference I used up there?

I just shove them straight in without hesitation :lol:

I used to just hork them down cookie by cookie, leaving a ring of Oreo crumbs around my lips to snack on later. :D But now, I learned how to remove one of the cookies without compromising the integrity of the creme. Then i learned how to repeat that step over and over. It's even more fun to do it with Double Stuff Oreos.

• 4 weeks later...

I never eat Oreos, but i don't know if Ballerina biscuits counts? I usually flips up the cracker and eat the bisquits and then the icing on the cake, the middle chocolate at the end.

I just dunk the whole cookie in the milk until the cookie component just starts losing its structural integrity, then I consume it. I like how soft it becomes, the cookie almost becomes one with the cream in the middle.

• Brohoof 1

I normally just eat it! Sometimes I'll have it with milk, and occasionally I'll split them apart to eat them separately. Don't like the cream as much as the cookie though.

• 2 years later...

I take the cookie apart, eat the cream out, lick the cream off both the cookie halves, and then eat those last. That's the way I've always done it. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2