Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I make music, I'm a classical guy trying out various things, but my specialty is really scoring and arranging. I'm hosting a music theory panel at Sac Brony Expo so spread to the word, its going to be enlightening.

I also know a bit about recording, I also network a bit so I know who to call if I don't know.

Like some others here.. I make music..
I mostly do covers, but I plan to do more original stuff in the future.. It would be cool to work with some other Brony musicians though.
But yeah, that's about.. I'm not much of an artist or writer, so I contribute in those areas.

Do it!!! Playing music together leads to friendships, and learning, and stress! But mostly the first two

Edited by akalink

I dont feel like you need to really, If you have the talent then by all means go ahead. I go to Acen every year and sometimes i wear my 20% cooler shirt or my Fluttershy Haters gonna hate shirt but thats the extent of it. I dont dress like rainbow dash because It would be scary and i would probably get Beaten LOL! I also play guitar but i dont make fan music or anything like that. (though ive thought about it.) i also just recently ordered a dark side of the moon rainbow dash shirt so im gonna were that thing all the time. But i cant draw and brony con is to far so i cant really support it. But one day when im in more steady work i will go at least once.

I dont feel like you need to really, If you have the talent then by all means go ahead. I go to Acen every year and sometimes i wear my 20% cooler shirt or my Fluttershy Haters gonna hate shirt but thats the extent of it. I dont dress like rainbow dash because It would be scary and i would probably get Beaten LOL! I also play guitar but i dont make fan music or anything like that. (though ive thought about it.) i also just recently ordered a dark side of the moon rainbow dash shirt so im gonna were that thing all the time. But i cant draw and brony con is to far so i cant really support it. But one day when im in more steady work i will go at least once.

Well if you ever get you way toward Equestria LA, I'm thinking a getting together with some of the other musicians to have a jam session panel. Pretty much we hand out sheet music, tabs, etc and everyone tries to play the song together.

Thing is, I would absolutely love to contribute to the community like that! Modesty aside, my imagination flourished so many ideas in my head (that may or may not work out on the papers) by now that I feel like it's overflowing!

mlp-pp-joy.png

But unfortunately...

I wish I could draw, but I can't in the slightest... I wish I could music, but I can't in the slightest... But I do like to write, and I enjoy participating role plays here and there to sharpen those "skills" of mine. I could totally write a fanfic sometime, but I'm just way too lazy to do it~

In a similar category, I also enjoy making OC's. But then again, laziness is always on the way.

I don't contribute artistic work to the community because I have no experience with that. What I do contribute to the community is something else entirely different. Friendship. I contribute friendship to people who need it. I will willingly speak with anyone when they want someone to talk to and listen whenever they need someone to listen to them. It may not be artistic or anything like that, but I believe it is a great thing to contribute.

Do it!!! Playing music together leads to friendships, and learning, and stress! But mostly the first two

If only it was that simple.. I would love to work with other brony musicians, it would be great, the only problem is I hardly know many musicians (let alone bronies) and have no idea how to get hold of any :P

Yes I do, I'm a rising artist and animator, I contribute with my deviantART page and tumblr account. I have things planned for my youtube channel as well. Something I wanna do as well is make music, I always have random melodies popping out in my head but I don't know anything about music.

I sometimes make Brony music, nothin' special. It might be the software i'm using (I blame Google), so when I get a better computer, i'll definitely be coming up with a lot more stuff. mlp-tssmug.png

Edited by ReGen

If by contribute you mean generating art, music, and whatnot, I do not. Although I occasionally create ponies with the PonyMaker (I've got about ten right now), but they're all saved on my computer and are not findable anywhere :derp: . Being a closet brony does limit me from a few things, although I can still write fanfics (I'm not a good writer though) and draw art on my laptop to say the least.

If only it was that simple.. I would love to work with other brony musicians, it would be great, the only problem is I hardly know many musicians (let alone bronies) and have no idea how to get hold of any :P

its called skype and just because you can't meet in person doesn't mean you can't collaborate over the internet through dropbox or something. Even the modern movie music world is filled with that kind of stuff. composer hand it to orchestrator who hands it to copiest who hands it to orhcestra, who record and hand it to the mixer who sends it to the producer who sends it to the movie producer. 

• Brohoof 1

its called skype and just because you can't meet in person doesn't mean you can't collaborate over the internet through dropbox or something. Even the modern movie music world is filled with that kind of stuff. composer hand it to orchestrator who hands it to copiest who hands it to orhcestra, who record and hand it to the mixer who sends it to the producer who sends it to the movie producer. 

That sounds like a really cool method actually.. If only I was more organised and authoritative! :P

But still, thanks for the advice, much appreciated /)

I'm helping with the finishing of Equestria TV so yes I should say so!

I wish I could draw better though. If there was anything I wish I could do above all else it would be to be a comic artist and writer. I have some great ideas (imo) and they'd only really work in comic form. :lol:

• 6 years later...
On 8/11/2013 at 2:14 AM, Perfect Bio said:

Does anyone hear contribute to the community?

Hmm.. This a difficult question to answer. How do you contribute to a fandom? By being part of it, or being the only one left? I am going to the be last of us, when everyone has moved over to the new fandom.... Five Hazbin At Undertale.

Was something I used to do, pony music videos and art but I stopped as a lot of it was never accepted by equestria daily other then during birthdays so you know when you've spent your time working on it and although I had a decent little fanbase I never really felt like it was popular enough to really do much of it. So I continued to do it for birthdays and myself, so a lot of it never was posted.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I enjoy making signatures for users on MLP Forums. :)

And they are awesome! :mlp_yeehaa:

7 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

Nope.  I have little talent in areas like that.

You are, by being here. You have been very active since you joined, and has kept us entertained as well as being a good friend! :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

If it this forum, I have been staff for close to two years now.

If it's the fandom, I am a music producer that does fandom music for the fun of it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

At this point I don't really care to. I don't really think I'm much of a fan of the show anymore and honestly I've began to question staying on this forum as well with the increase in toxicity in the past three years or so that's only been getting worse. :dry: It's gotten so bad in fact I almost left for good, twice, on my own accord.

Also there's been less and less of a reason to be here. I really think that I should leave this place in the not-so-distant future.

Edited by Dustlicious

Other than a few arts and fimfictions of questionable quality, I haven’t done anything big yet. 

Maybe in the future, though. I have some ideas. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Well, I make a lot of pony art, in fact I’m considering starting up commissions soon. :sassy:

I’m also a staff member here and have been for almost a year, if that counts. 

• Brohoof 2