Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Compare your friends to the mane 6

Moonlight

Well, here we go:

Me - Twilight Sparkle (I enjoy reading, prefer being alone and people have called me intelligent. I'm also pretty OCD about cleanliness.)

Kaitlin - Rainbow Dash (Brash in her atitude and says what's on her mind. Prefers non-girly things.)

Eva - Rarity/Applejack combo (Cares about looks but enjoys country related things.)

Abby - Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash combo (Can be pretty quiet and also shares her opinion no matter what.)

Nikki - Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie combo (Shy or hyper at different times.)

How about you all? Yes, you can use combos. :P

img-1738123-1-tumblr_m76plkhMl21ralheco1

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 2

Well I would but I don't have any friends IRL. Except for this one guy who texts me and used to go to my school, I guess he reminds me of Applejack a bit. But I haven't seen him IRL in about a year. 

As for myself, I'm a Rarity/Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash combo. I'm really quiet and self-centered. It's not my fault I'm surrounded by morons. 

Edited by Sakurako Ohmuro
  • Brohoof 3

Me- Pinkie Pie (I like to try to make people feel better, and smile! I try my best to be really happy, despite what the Bronyland personality test told me)

Kitty- Fluttershy (She is really shy, sweet, and sensitive. She has really long hair too, just long Fluttershy!)

Sarah- Twilight Sparkle (She is a straight A student, with a 4.0 GPA. She is really smart, and loves to help friends in need.)

Cynthia- Rarity (She one day wants to find her prince charming. I think it's really cute xD. She's into fashion, as well.)

Kirsten- Rainbow Dash (A hardcore tomboy...she dislikes frilly, girly clothing but only on occasion she'll wear something like that. She acts more like one of the boys than a girl. It's a really unique personality I may add.)

Autumn- Applejack (She can be very blunt when she wants to XD But a very honest, trustworthy person.)

• Brohoof 2

None of my friends' personalities even remotely resembles any of the mane 6's. :( Mine doesn't either. It sucks because I kinda wanted to fill this out. -_-

• Brohoof 2

I don't exactly have very many friends and non really match up with the mane 6

I have like 2-6? (hard to tell anymore)

I talk to myself a lot, so I guess I could just relate all 6 of the mane 6 to myself, which they do fit up quite nicely. I have something close to multiple personalities.

Twilight: I'm a book worm. I used to actually read Dinosaur encyclopedias when I was younger, not just look at the cool pictures. I have read countless books. Plus I love science. This was me in the beginning many years ago and still is me to some effect. I was a strait A student for the longest time as well. 

Rainbow Dash: I'm an entirely different person when competition of any kind is involved. I like to win at everything I do. I'm also insanely loyal.

Pinkie Pie/Pinkamena: I absolutely love hanging out with my friends and when I'm around them I'm also an entirely different person. A lot more goofy. I have also been betrayed a lot as well, so I'm kind of paranoid sometimes about being left out. 

Fluttershy: I adore nature. Plus I do love my alone time as well. Also I am pretty shy around people my own age that I am unfamiliar with. 

Rarity: I'm a perfectionist and also very generous. It would be hard to explain this one without going into specific details in my life. 

Applejack: I'm also a hard worker. I don't get distracted very easily. I also have the nasty habit of trying to do everything by myself.

I'm a pretty honest person as well, although I have told a lie to my parents here and there, but those don't really count. 

• Brohoof 1

I've always thought about this  :blink:

Me: Rarity (tidy) or Dashie (flying is cool, hate losing)..not saying I should compare myself to a girl!

Katy: Twilight: she's also pretty diligent

Kalyn: Pinkie Pie: usually in a bright mood

Rhi: Apple Jack: she seems like a cow girl

I can't think of anyone else to fit Fluttershy or Rarity/Dash

Twilight: I'm a book worm. I used to actually read Dinosaur encyclopedias when I was younger, not just look at the cool pictures. I have read countless books. Plus I love science. This was me in the beginning many years ago and still is me to some effect. I was a strait A student for the longest time as well. 

Dinosaurs!

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

I've honestly never met anyone who reminded me of any of the Mane 6, but I myself would say I'm a Twilight/Fluttershy/Applejack combo in real life.

Edited by Rainboom Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Me - Pinkie Pie (I love to party and make people smile, and I have a hard time staying serious around friends)

My best bro - Applejack, with a good part of Pinkie Pie (crazy guy, funny and random but if you need him he is there, he is honest and true)to

Another real good friend - Rainbow Dash (he is cool, extremely sporty, and gets into... well, trouble from time to time because he is overconfident, but he is a good friend)

Another real good friend - Twilight (he likes to plan things, and usually is the only one who has a plan in the end xD, and he stays calm most of the time)

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...

I would definately be Fluttershy because I'm quite shy until you get to know me, but I'm more of a listener than a speaker. I love animals and nature, and I'm not too keen on heights.

I'd probably say my friend Harriet is like Applejack as she's honest, and good at athletics.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

I myself am a mix of mostly Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and maybe a dash of Twilight.

My best friend, JM, she's probably a mix of Rarity, Fluttershy and Twilight.

My friends the twins, they're really crazy. Both are like Pinkie Pie. Imagine my life.

My other friend who sits next to me in school is probably Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight mix.

That's all I can think of right now.

• Brohoof 1

since she hates to be called by her real name, i won't use it. but kagura is kinda like pinkie pie. ESPECIALLY when it comes to anime, manga, and pokemon.

i'm the fluttershy of my "group"

i can't think of a friend who would be like rainbow dash. unless i can use the high ego thing. then "Pavuk" is her. (oh goodness, if he somehow finds out about this, he will kill me! XD he is an anti-brony)

i'm in the South, so most of my friends are like apple jack.

i don't have a friend like rarity. none are really into fashion.

i have a few eggheads in my group, self included. so a few twilight sparkles.

• Brohoof 1

I would be a mixture of applejack, rainbow dash and Twilight Sparkle

Will would be hmm a mixture of rarity  and applejack

Colton would be rainbow dash and a little bit of Pinkie Pie

Daniel would totally be a mix between Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle

Bikash would be almost the same as Daniel but be a mix of Twilight Sparkle with Rainbow Dash.

Edited by Pegasus Device
  • Brohoof 1

Me- I'm probably the Rainbow Dash of it all....I'm a pretty competitive, active (and yet lazy), and boyish :D

Helena- Pinkie Pie- A really random girl who is always getting on my nerves making me laugh.

Melany- Fluttershy- You can't find anyone nicer. She isn't exactly shy, but she has a good heart.

Grace- Rarity- The absolute fashionista of all of us. She is an amazing friend.

Bryan- I guess he is a Pinkie Pie because makes me laugh so hard. But he is kind of a Fluttershy because he is actually kind of a shy person.

• Brohoof 1

Me: Rainbow Dash. ( I'm pretty competitive, but not too competitive.)

Kamron: Applejack ( Pretty honest, even if he is stubborn.)

Lisa: Twilight Sparkle ( Crazy at times, but still smart.)

Talon: Fluttershy ( He is pretty shy, especially in public.)

Destiny: Rarity (Good with fashion, and very generous.)

Angelique: Pinkie Pie ( Fun to be around, and she can cheer people up.)

• Brohoof 1

Me: Applejack/Twilight Sparkle (very opinionated and sometimes stubborn, well read and with a curious mind)

Justin: Applejack/Twilight Sparkle (see above)

Leo: Rarity (he is one the girliest guys I have ever met in my life)

Kitty: Pinkie Pie (very friendly and slightly hyper)

Martin: Rainbow Dash (somewhat competitive and is pretty quick)

• Brohoof 2

I actually started watching the show because my friend Krystina (who is totally Pinkie Pie) told me that I reminded her of Twilight Sparkle - bookish, sarcastic, not much patience for a lack of common sense. My friend Lacy is very much like Fluttershy - she's super quiet and very shy around new people, although she does have a streak of Rainbow Dash in her when we play board games!

• Brohoof 1

Me: Twilight Sparkle/Rarity

I'm pretty intelligent, and a bit socially awkward. Just a bit! I'm also pretty fond of design, and I try to be as polite as I can.

Chris: Applejack

He's pretty stubborn about a lot of things, and he is a hard worker.

John: Pinkie Pie

He is one of the nicest people I know, and is always smiling. He's always in a good mood, and a bit random at times.

Chase: Rainbow Dash

A very competitive person who enjoys athletic things.

Gavin: Rarity

He likes design.

Ryan: Fluttershy

A very sensitive person, and very quiet.

• 6 years later...

Me - Twilight Sparkle (I am a Princess.... not rally, but close... Really!)
@WWolf - Spike (Always there, super best friend!)

I ran out of friends :sunny:

• 2 months later...