Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Most Fun You've Ever Had

When i was sailing through a storm in my tiny 1-person sailboat. I was in a training group and our trainer said, that everyone, who felt comfortable sailing in these kinds of conditions could stay. Everyone else might want to get to base. Me and two more were having the time of our life. We were soaked, exhausted, had bruises and hypothermia afterwards, but we were more than happy. This has happened roughly four years ( or even more ) ago and im still searching for a way to do it again.

So I was thinking today about the beach trip I took with my friends this summer. I came to the conclusion that it was literally the most fun I had ever had. So what do you think is the most fun thing you've ever done. What's that one thing you keep wanting to relive because you enjoyed it that much.

Edited by NocturnalRainbow

Besides some parts of my childhood, there was only one true fun moment I had in life so far.

In middle school, when taking the bus home, we chat around, fool around, and do the most darnest things together, it was a funny and great time for me in middle school.

The most fun that I ever had besides dancing in shows with my friends was, going to Six Flags for the first time in which I had so much fun there. I just wish that I could relive it again.

The most fun I've ever had was the time I got my license, it was so much fun and well it was a very big moment for me. I love cars and I love driving so you can imagine that it was a lot of fun to be able to drive and have a license. It was just so much fun, have also had a ton of fun driving. Also when I drove a BMW and a Subaru Impreza it was so much fun driving cool looking cars. So yeah, for me it's just driving and getting my license.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

The time I had the most fun...

Well, one day, my father bought tickets for a music show, the canadian group Saga.

I never heard them before, I had no idea what kind of music they played.

And this night I discovered prog rock for the first time. It was amazing! :)

Also a birthday party when I was younger. We were like 7 guys here, and we playd Super Smash Bros. Brawl the whole entire night, it was hilarious! xD

There is not a single moment in my life as I identify as the most fun I've ever had, but generally I have the most fun on vacation, at amusement parks, and at sleepovers with my friends. I did go to an amusement park with one of my best friends over the summer, which was wonderful. Unfortunately, I didn't get invited to any sleepovers this summer. A certain friend of mine used to have at least a few every summer. I don't know if he didn't invite me this year, or if he just didn't have any with the group of friends including myself that he used to.

Edited by SCS

The best of fun i ever had was.. Well when i went to the.. *Tries to remember* Yes the water park in ABQ! I was 10/12 back than on a field trip.. I loved going there. I always loved to get wet and do the bubbles! *Hops up and down* Who doesn't miss those old days?  ;)

One Friends house.

16 computers all hooked up to eachother side by side.

16 friends, one on each computer.

Steam games like Counter-Strike, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Gmod.

All...

Weekend...

Long...

The most fun I ever have is when I'm with my younger brothers and only when I'm with them. We do so many things together that it's hard to pick just one. If I had to though, I would definitely say the most fun I have ever had would be when I celebrated my brother's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. The amount of fun I had there was astounding. We played so many games and had so much fun that I can never forget that day. I think the game we had the most fun with was the Jurassic Park one where it is a rail shooter. Most importantly though, I had fun because they had fun. All the work I went through just to make it happen was definitely worth it.

I just got done doing some shots with a friend, then I did a little something.. I don't like thinking about it. Anyway I ate some shrooms, walked home when I got home, they kicked in. So I got to sit and walk with my TV for 3hours about what I could be watching right now... truth be told I was mad at the time, being so drunk and high all I wanted to do was watch some TV, not mad in like I'm going to kill my TV but mad in like omg just shut up and turn on please! Was still fun...