mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I love ensemble pics since I don't have to omit any of the other characters that don't make the cut. Dashie may be my fav, but that doesn't mean I have to exclude everyone else. Besides, who wouldn't want these 7 girls to be their #SquadGoals? I need to get this as a poster and put it up in my room since the pic is so cute  :P:rarity::):fluttershy::toldya::ph34r: :=:! We need a new Starlight emote showing off her adorkable side XD     

img-10675-1-post-8308-0-41922500-1435321

#Squadgoals  :ph34r::P:lol::smug::rarity:;):sunny:        

"But that day...The day I discovered racing...I proved that the legends were true. I made the impossible happen!"Dash

"Friendship isn't always easy, but there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."Twilight Sparkle 

• 2 weeks later...

Because I found it on MLP wiki and then I use Paint in order to resize it, What's not to like in that? Plus, I'm still Love Rarity!

Edited by ZacharyDiLello2k17
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

A long time ago, art was something I love with passion. As the years when on, the love for art withered away. I didn't begin to draw again until I started to watch MLP. I drew and drew these colorful equines but unfortunately my drive to continue stopped. Was I not good enough? Was I inferior to others? The moment I've realized that I've began to stop all together. This is my last work I will be doing, Twilight looks into the empty abyss glaring in unforeseen outcomes.

• 1 month later...

Christmas is coming so little Citrine got a touch of Christmas spirit in her outfit.  :)

After I got 601 Brohoofs, I change my Avatar and It'll stay before Christmas ended.

I find a Picture on MLP Wiki, Cropped it (twice) and I resized it.

Edited by Zachary

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

I don't even know lol. I changed my name, and since my previous avatar wouldn't have fit anymore, I changed it to something random.

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

I just love Twilight! so I made one.:P

A long time ago, art was something I love with passion. As the years when on, the love for art withered away. I didn't begin to draw again until I started to watch MLP. I drew and drew these colorful equines but unfortunately my drive to continue stopped. Was I not good enough? Was I inferior to others? The moment I've realized that I've began to stop all together. This is my last work I will be doing, Twilight looks into the empty abyss glaring in unforeseen outcomes.

Well then...that was some time ago and I was awful and irrational. sigh...

Excited for the rest of Boboiboy Galaxy!

Comic Sans Is Awesomer Than You Think

Bersama Kita Berjuang, Bersama Kita Tentukan Masa Hadapan, Kita Masih Di Sini

1604092588_MelasianSignature.jpg.7ca20b2cab388acb633225062572aad0.jpg.59d40d31e18056d01526730d3f1141ed.jpg

I was already missing before the night I left, Me and my shadow and my regrets, Who am I? Invisible

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

Because I can be blunt and long-winded at times.

I just love Twilight! so I made one. :P

Well then...that was some time ago and I was awful and irrational. sigh...

I was irrational before myself, so I know some of what you feel lol.