Are any of your teachers a brony?

Moonlight

A teacher at my high school said my friends' multi colored hair reminded her of a mlp, then she proceeded to ask her if she liked ponies... to which my friend said no. XD The teacher was an older woman so I assumed she meant the older generation, but you never know.

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Well, no as far as i know there are no brony teachers at my school, really theres hardly any bronies if any at my school student wise.

However, one of my teacher's last year's son was a brony, at the beggining of the year she was explaining her family and she was like "So my sons a brony, most of you probably don't know what that even is." And i just grinned. xD.

I never said anything to her, and her son doesn't go to my school or anything anyways.

So idk if that counts ;p.

Otherwise i haven't heard any of them admit it.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

I just started TAing this semester, now that I know some of my students may be looking for brony references I'll probably have to drop a few.

I like the hypothetical "purple unicorn".

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Many years ago (saying that makes me feel older than I am) I had a teacher who was a G3 brony. At the time I thought it was weird for a middle aged man to like MLP, and to this day I think G3 is the generation least likely to be enjoyed by that demographic. Who knows, he may have become a fan earlier on during G1 or G2. Either way, it was before G4 and long before I became a brony.

post-19519-0-48643400-1400482384.png
Keep flyin'

Not at the moment. Spanish dubs SUCK! So I doubt any of my teachers in Europe would be one. On the other hand one of my North American teachers might be... Dumb spanis dubs...

At this moment my youngest teacher is 47 years old. And MLP doesn't air in my country.

I don't think I got any brony teachers sad.png ah well... maybe next year.

I'm Dutch too. The show airs on Nick Jr. at noon every weekday. I just find the English version a lot more comfortable to listen to

uhRUaNy.gif

Upcoming music producer waiting for the money to buy a new Mac.

To be honest, I think most of my teachers are. Whenever I reference MLP I always hear the teachers chuckle. One time I accidentally called one of my teachers Ms. Cherilee... I can say that was the best accident of my life, the teacher loved it xD

• Brohoof 2

MLPFSig.png.7a9fd240e3ee64aa02e5e538b03a2132.png
For those who are curious:
My main DS3 character is SL709

My Main OC: Clyssora

.....Come to think of it I didn't notice at the time because the quote was kinda lost on me but before I graduated one of my teachers used the quote "20% cooler" ALOT so might be a coincidence or he may have been a brony :P

• Brohoof 2

JD111.gif

This adorable ball of glorious fluff that is my avatar is the creation of the glamorous Laika

Hey so Johari

im not sure about any other my teachers... but my spanish teacher might be.lol. he allowed a girl to play " rainbow factory " to the class ( brony/techno music :P ) and is pretty accepting of me and this girl ... the one thing that keeps me guessing with him though, is when i walked in the class, and the board in the back had the start of rainbowdashes cutie mark cloud, and what looked just like fluttershys main, and ears starting to take form ( i draw ponies :P so i know what progress on them looks like ) .

Comet : Just Justing to The Just ...  :wub:

I'm Dutch too. The show airs on Nick Jr. at noon every weekday. I just find the English version a lot more comfortable to listen to

Yeah I found out about the Dutch series about a week ago, so some of my posts can be a little outdated. But still, I too prefer the english version.

En twilight dr stem is zwaar ruk in het Nederlands. ..

My OC's: Roarke, Repsol and Crystal  

Yeah I found out about the Dutch series about a week ago, so some of my posts can be a little outdated. But still, I too prefer the english version.

En twilight dr stem is zwaar ruk in het Nederlands. ..

Inderdaad, echt vreselijk. Geen enkel intellect te horen.

Welp, great to hear you've found out yourself already.

None of my teachers is a brony, but I've had multiple teachers fascinated with the fandom, and two who were interested in the show, but didn't really like it that much.

uhRUaNy.gif

Upcoming music producer waiting for the money to buy a new Mac.

I dunno, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were. I think a number of my teachers are potential Bronies, but I may never know, and I only have nine months to find out. 

There are only three Bronies including me at my school, and I'm nowhere near satisfied with that. Hopefully someone will overhear us blabbering and come out with it, preferably my science teacher. 

sig-7791.876021-t7CGn4DkVygiJMuG_zpsppwd

+~ Liebe ist für alle da ~+

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shikarilukari

It's possible that one of my professors is, but I wouldn't really know.  My sister had a philosophy professor who watched the show with his daughter though.  He apparently liked it, and would watch it on his own so that he could keep up with the story.  I guess he would often relate subjects in class to MLP and the students would always try to get him off-topic to talk about the show.  He denied being a brony though.

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

• 4 months later...

Sorry- I dont mean to necrobump but I remember a long time ago (before I was a brony) Maybe- when I was 11-12ish- my teacher would make odd remarks every once in a while- I can't seem to remember what it was but I saw some MLP figures and heard kids rumoring that he like MLP- This was in Elementary school-  5th grade- But my 5th grade teacher was the coolest, he was the real life equal to Indiana Jones. He even looked like him.

• Brohoof 1

May the force be with you, always

Subscribe to my youtube channel, It'll give you a laugh, hell maybe two

I wore an MLP t-shirt to school one day, and my math teacher was talking about it. 

He pointed to Princess Luna and goes, 'She was evil at one point...' And I was like, 'GASP. Are you..?' 

He interrupted me mid sentence and said, 'No, I'm not a Brony.' 

Don't lie to me teacher, you can't fool me. >3>

• Brohoof 1

img-19146-1-img-19146-1-1453448403613.gif

My OC, Starlight. (Better than Starlight Glimmer):

http://i.imgur.com/RefDHIL.png

I've never dared to ask. All my teachers are big fat grumps. Exept for one. And I don't know if she's a pegasister.

"Pay attention to these petals, Steven. The petals' dance seems improvised, but it is being calculated in real time based on the physical properties of this planet. With hard work and dedication, you can master the magical properties of your gem and perform your own dance!"

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=bird+mom

I don't think so even though one made a remark about 40 years old men being bronies.. But he even has a daughter that's a year older than me and she's a pegasister. o.o