Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony youtube team?

RainbowHash

Hmm... I can provide some art for your channel if needed. Feel free to contact me via Skype if you're interested (you can find my Skype username on my profile.)

YESSSSS TOTALY IN just one thing. what is the point of the channel because i'm really good at doing commentaries while playing games and/or if there are any spoilers or anything new

for a name i have this : The PBC (the pony broadcasting channel) (and we could say it in the intro or something like that of evry video

Im in if this comes together.  I say there should be a Google docs document and you sign your name if you want to be a part of it.  I can make a doc if you want RainbowHash.

EDIT:

I also think that we need to get some info from everypony.  ie: age, gender, recording equipment, comp specs.

I hate to burst anyponie's bubble however if we want to create quality videos that people want to watch, then we need people with decent mics and good comps.  (decent FPS while recording MC)

Edited by Cyangust

This sounds fun, and I'll agree to helping, though I'm not sure what I would be able to do since the plans are not solidified yet. As soon as it's clear that this is going to be a Real Thing Which is Happening, I'll see what I can do. I'm going to be keeping an eye on this topic!

Also for some reason the name "BronyDay" is rattling around my head. :huh:

I'm still in the process of building up my gaming library, so I don't know if I could be a part of the gaming thing just yet, but I'm still interested in being a part of this

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

All. Of. My. Yes. I'd love to do this. One problem is: I have no means to record video, and I haven't figured out audio yet, though I have a mic. That, and I have no idea what my schedules for life are. Plus, my family is kinda nosy. My mom and sister know I'm a Brony, but I have a feeling I'd get tired of explaining this to them.

But in the event I somehow end up being a part of this, that would be freaking awesome. 

Though the only things I'm sure I would be able provide at this time would be my voice, some form of humor. Maybe things will change, but that is yet to be seen.

Edited by 00Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Figure I should probably throw up my Skype, in case you somehow need to contact me, huh?

My Skype is 'secretivepony', though my screen name is 00Pony. If secretivepony doesn't work, then I guess just throw in 00Pony and try that. I don't really do video chat as of now, as I use my phone more often than a computer. But hey.

I just added you guys, i also made the channel (nothing is done on it) you can find it at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFabWqzx7yMct0Drv13SMpw The email is broniesfim@gmail.com and password is broniesunite.

Sweet! When are we going to start making videos? (Or do we just add videos once we have them made?)

Sorry if I sound a bit stupid right now

Edited by Blazing Hoof

There's a chance that I might be able to help out! I mainly play on PS3 and I've been saving up for recording equipment. I also have a decent amount of games and I always play on weekends. I could easily do Let's Plays. And if anyone has ps3, we could play some multiplayer. Eh eeehhh *nudge nudge*

• Brohoof 1

I'll be adding some channel art soon, keep an eye on the channel because the banner will be awesome! :)
You might want to make a mass PM with all the members, as putting the password out there for anyone leaves us wide open to people who might want to abuse the channel.

• Brohoof 1

At this moment in time, whatever I contribute will most likely just be me working with other people on games such as Minecraft, Planetside 2 and the like. I need to get more PC games in my library, and the only other console I own is an Xbox, which my Live connection with isn't yet constant. Hopefully in the future, once I get more money for recording equipment and a little more expertise, I'll be able to contribute much more to the PBC (really liking how that sounds already)