Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony youtube team?

RainbowHash

This project seems cool, and I wish I could have helped out, but I have my own group to work with. I've been with them for seven months, and we've just released our first video. If any of you guys would like to see it, let me know.

My advice to you all is that fame won't come quickly. Do make stuff for the fun of it, not to get famous. I've had the same ambition since December of last year, and it's just now starting to take off. 

I wish you all luck though. Can't wait to see how this turns out. :)

This project seems cool, and I wish I could have helped out, but I have my own group to work with. I've been with them for seven months, and we've just released our first video. If any of you guys would like to see it, let me know.

My advice to you all is that fame won't come quickly. Do make stuff for the fun of it, not to get famous. I've had the same ambition since December of last year, and it's just now starting to take off. 

I wish you all luck though. Can't wait to see how this turns out. smile.png

Im interested on your group, it is like this group or is just your friends? making videos? im interested on that and by the way im searching some brony groups blush.png blush.png

Im interested on your group, it is like this group or is just your friends? making videos? im interested on that and by the way im searching some brony groups img-1864748-2-blush.png img-1864748-3-blush.png

I'm not sure if it's like the group you're in, since I'm not involved with that group. It's a bunch of my internet friends, yes. I've never, and probably will never meet any of them in my life. If you'd like to check it out, I made a topic about it.

It's a cool idea, I use to do some gaming commentaries on YouTube, but I don't anymore.

Partly due to the fact I have no time, and partly because I don't feel motivated or as comfortable anymore.

But good luck! Hope to see the results being good!

Oh shoot, we're there formal applications I had to fill out? I just assumed that since I was put on super derpy's list that I was in. Am I in? I just noticed that super derpy had to withdraw so I'm not sure. I'd love to play some fps games with other members. And idk who exactly, but I think I even exchanged skypes with some members

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All who applied for this earlier and were ignored, i'm really sorry. There are no formal applications no. If you add me on skype (BillyBillerson) we will talk about getting you in, we've lost a lot of members and are looking for new recruitment as the channel has fallen to it's knees lately. We hope to get it up and running again so if you see this, please contact me, and we can discuss your entry.

• 3 weeks later...