Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony youtube team?

RainbowHash

Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder whether this has died out or not. The youtube and facebook pages are both gone and there really isn't anything that shows the status of this project (kind of wish the OP was updated with important info at least). 

Anyway, I'm mildly interested in this (if it's still happening). I have a mic, though I don't really like using it, and recording equipment (the video quality isn't super great though). There is just one main concern I have: I'm mostly interested in playing fighting games.

They are? They seem to be working for me. I know that the original Youtube channel was deleted because of the name or something. The Facebook page is there too.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs54Qa8NPMr7vTzCBCyFDwA

https://www.facebook.com/broadcastingismagic

Well thanks for the heads up. I clicked on some of the links maybe 2 or 3 pages back and they were both gone. This really should be added to the first post though. Having to swim through 7 pages to find the channel? Not exactly ideal...

Okay I retract my previous statement. I'll be on board once I get some money together for what I want to do. Plus I'm waiting to hear back from 22cans to see if they'll let me do a Let's Play for the Godus early access beta on Steam.

I have over 300 games installed in my PC, from Triple-A titles to Indie games. I've got every single game everypony has listed here and a decent computer that can handle any game I throw at it and the ability to record and render videos in 1080p. My Skype is in my profile details if you want it.

This idea sounds great but will you be re-uploading the videos that the people who want to participate in and bond channels together or to play together with RainbowHash and uploading the gameplay on YouTube? This channel idea is still somewhat confusing to me.

Okay. Let's make a list of games we should regularly have on the channel.

Adam said that he could host a Minecraft Server. Everybody up for a FTB Modpack? Specifically the Unleashed one? With the Love and Tolerance texture pack?

We can play "Pretend You're Xyzzy". It's awesome, fun, and easy to record.

We could also play custom Portal 2 maps.

We can play Ace Of Spades. It's free and very awesome.

I can't really do gaming right now, but I could do other things like oc requests possibly and like reviews on things if you need someone for that :)

You can enter the mascot contest. Basically you draw a pony mascot for the team. (No Pony Generator allowed)

If you can also make a logo for the team, we would be very glad!

• Brohoof 2

You can enter the mascot contest. Basically you draw a pony mascot for the team. (No Pony Generator allowed)

If you can also make a logo for the team, we would be very glad!

Aww i love to do logo to team, only , D:, also the youtube background and avatar are a little bit unrelated... i will make also a logo ok try to make and we will see what is the best logo

Spoiler : My images are always in HD....

I recognize that I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm game to help out. I have a paid copy of FRAPS for recording, and my list of games are the following:

Smite

League of Legends

Tribes Ascend

Minecraft (I can install any mods/modpacks we want, and host a server for multiplayer recordings if we're bored)

Left 4 Dead 2

Garry's Mod

Portal

Portal 2

Half Life 2/Half Life 2: Episodes 1+2

Team Fortress 2

Papers Please

I can also do recordings from my XBOX, Wii, and PS3, but they'll be a bit lower quality due to the fact that I don't have a HDMI compatible capture card/cord/TV. Anyways, let me know if I can help out.

EDIT: I totally forgot that I have many different ways of uploading and editing any recordings we have. I have Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, and Pinnacle Studio HD. I can also get a copy of Final Cut Pro 10 if need be.

Edited by DarkestStar

Well I just received some good news today. 22cans gave me permission to do Let's Play videos for Godus when it's Beta is available on Steam! So I know what I'll be playing for a while :3. If anyone else is interested, here the link to what I'm talking about. I know these type of games aren't everyone's cup of tea..but I'm getting so excited.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232810

Aww i love to do logo to team, only , D:, also the youtube background and avatar are a little bit unrelated... i will make also a logo ok try to make and we will see what is the best logo

Spoiler : My images are always in HD....

I made a banner but of course i  put my name there because no 1 contacted me. ive requested, everything... nothing. i am not on calls etc. i will release my name there and make other versions and of course avatar too untill im on group calls. And also it will be HD when is on youtube.

What i can help with:

Play Games (BF4,TF2,Minecraft,portal 2,left4dead2,lol,dota2,etc)

Youtube  HD images (includes Youtube background HD + Youtube Avatar HD + Videos background HD)

Facebook HD Images (includes Facebook Background HD + Facebook Avatar HD + Post image HD)

So thats it all you need to do is add me to the group, im not really to mic,and i doesnt have good quality as well. My username is dnmonte99 but my nickname is Sleepy Pyro™

post-14493-0-20757700-1378831809_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sprakle

I'm not late to the party, am I?

I'll play whatever. I have a youtube channel, but I don't know how to record stuff I'm doing on my computer, although I suppose that'd be easy enough to figure out if I bothered to. You can find my youtube channel in my sig, and you can skype me at "Descant.NC" if you want to get together.

I've got loads of Steam stuff - TF2, GMod, HL2, Hidden, Civ V, Chivalry: MW, Portal 2, L4D2... 

And I've got plenty of Xbox games. Those I do know how to record - I've got a nice capture card and everything.

Edited by Descant

Its a bit sad to say this but lets create another one the people who came late for the party  can add me dnmonte99 (skype username Sleepy Pyro) I wish i could join and do videos etc but i think that team is now closed or ''dead''

Okay guys I regret to say this but I am going to have to quit the team. I thought I would have more time on my hands but really have virtually no time to do this youtube stuff. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope the channel becomes a success! :)

I'm sorry for being a little late for the party but I would love to be a part of this. I currently have a youtube channel if you want to see some of the stuff I have done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRBC3bIpAPSHd-3tmHVJRQ

I know there is not much on the channel but I plan on adding more.

And as for this group thing it seems like an awesome idea. For multiplayer games I can play, I can play Dota 2 or Minecraft. I have this really cool Minecraft hardcore idea (that i might have stolen from PBG) where a group of us play minecraft hardcore and our goal is to kill the Whither before we all die. I have a ps3 but no recording software for it but i could play with others on ps3 and they record it. I could also do some lets plays of Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 on my PC.

I am not very good on the editing side of things though. :P

The recording software I use is Screencast-O-Matic Pro.

My Skype is monocleofsirgaming (the name is from a failed youtube channel i used to have :P)

I love PBG. He's probably my favorite gaming YouTuber next to PewdiePie. I love the Minecraft Hardcore idea.

• Brohoof 1

Were sorry we can not take anymore applications there is to many people nearly 50 so thank you so much for supporting our idea and if a spot opens i will contact you.

I dont get it. I was 1 of the first persons getting application... that isnt fair but theres not problem. about that, its sad because i saw some applications after me and got accepted...

Were sorry we can not take anymore applications there is to many people nearly 50 so thank you so much for supporting our idea and if a spot opens i will contact you.

Well it is with regret that I have to resign my position at the PBC. Circumstances do not allow me the time to devot to creating videos for the channel. I hope when my situation improves to for that to change. Thank you for the opporotunity. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof