Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony youtube team?

RainbowHash

I would love to join...

But, problem is, I have a Mac :/

I can play Minecraft on it just fine, even run a server. I also won't be joining you guys a lot, since my school has exams everyday. (I'm not even exaggerating. Literally everyday.)

I live in the Middle East, so my timezone is usually hours different from everybody else's.

But anyways, my Skype is derpyderpderpexplodes.

Edited by LittleRawr

I could also do some of the gaming stuff like minecraft and Gmod. Mostly minecraft probably. I have a ok amount of hard drive space I can use to record. As for the name Ugh that's the one thing I can't seem to do is make up names. I don't know maybe The brony syndicate?

I also have  gmod and minecraft and maybe bf4. Also im not expert on it but i can also do something on photoshop (CS6) and Source filmmaker im also interested joining in...

Those games are okay. I'm good on art, but you could make videos of making art, I use poopey bandicam. Does everypony have minecraft?

I have these games:

Minecraft

Team fortress 2

League of Legends

Dota 2

Team fortress 2

Counter Strike : Global offensive

Portal 2

APB Reloaded

Battlefield 4 (maybe, i dont know if, im going to have, enough money, to spend on that game)

Also i know using Source filmmaker and Photoshop CS6 but im not pro at it i can say im newbie on it.

Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/sleepypyro

Skype:dnmonte99 (Im 13 years old, and plus, im portuguese, so keep in mind, my english isnt very good.

Hey Im also very interested in joining. I play box, ps3, have a good amount of steam games and minecraft. if anyone wants to add me, my gamer tags are:

XBL: DiTzyyy

PSN: DiTzyy-           (not on too often though)

So yea, i enjoy games and would love to join.

Btw, i hate to be that "lets make a cod clan" guy, but does anyone else frequently play black ops 2? 

...Oh my. I derped. Badly. On the... Uhh... Yea... I edited it. That's bad. Must fix it. Fix'd. That was... Bad... Easy fix, though. Everything's back neat and tidy. I'ma derp. Humans are derps. Dang. I feel all stupid now.

Okay so everyone go back and look at my post where I organized everyone's jobs (it is on page 5). And tell me if your job is correct or not.

You can either PM me, respond to the thread, or Skype me at monocleofsirgaming

Depends on what you have in mind and how we're going to do it, but otherwise

HELL YEAH!

I would love to join some youtube group. If we could get some software to do said things then we could get a youtube channel going in less than a few days.

Edited by Golden EverFree

everyone, if you want to join this, just go here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JTv8veIJ3GG_hKsBrtmx2hNrmTu_Hk7H-vbXJHFPwOU/edit#, go to the bottom, and type in the information the key told you to and anything else you think might be relevant.

Joined to be in for the one with the video editing, when will the cut be made just to be sure that we all get the cut to be in the channel?

I've withdrawn my "application." Though most people seemed alright (for varying amounts of alright) I'm a little concerned about some of the attitudes I saw in the Skype group. I was expecting a group of Friendship is Magic fans would be... well, friendlier. Good luck to you all!

• Brohoof 6

I'm sorry you didn't see what you wanted Fidget, all of us are pretty friendly, if someone was stepping out of line you should tell Me, i'm almost never in calls because i'm fairly busy.

However if you do not chose to give our group another chance i fully respect that and understand, there will always be spots open for members if you change your mind.

I've withdrawn my "application." Though most people seemed alright (for varying amounts of alright) I'm a little concerned about some of the attitudes I saw in the Skype group. I was expecting a group of Friendship is Magic fans would be... well, friendlier. Good luck to you all!

Sorry to see you go Fidget, I hope you change your mind. I can't really say anything more because I don't have Skype (yet) and I wasn't in the group call. I feel we need to be classy about this when it comes to the videos...I mean anyone can post a video rant, review or whatever dropping obscenities, and slurs. I mean in a way we'll be a representation of the fandom, and this forum in particular. No need for rage..just stay classy.. at least that's my suggestion.

I'm looking forward to doing this...Been looking into investing a mic, some games I don't have, and hopefully a new desktop to do it. My Mac is great but I know more people use Windows. 

• Brohoof 1

And submitted. You guys are gonna be doing PC games, right? Because I find it easier to record PC games (launch Fraps, launch game, hit F9, play, end recording, exit game, compress, done) and I don't have a fancy gaming laptop for show. Also, while I am objected to talking about MLP in most games, I am not objected to talking about mods based on MLP, although I keep them at 1 per game... although, I will install more if necessary. Just as long as I can delete them later.

Also, I'm planning on buying a new hard drive and maybe a new networking card for my laptop this month, so... PC games? :P

Edited by Daring

Guys, I'm happy to expand so fast, don't forget to like the facebook page i made for updates, also, we are doing all games, our channel is not platform exclusive :) and i'm okay that you don't wanna be talking about just mlp, i don't like to talk about it all the time in gaming either, just like to incorporate it :) add me on skype so you can talk with the rest of the group (BillyBillerson)

We could derp around in the Brony Modpack sometime soon. I can record that. If someone gets a ForgeBukkit server with WorldEdit, that would be awesome!

Egh, Minecraft. That stopped being fun after a year. I was thinking more... oh, I dunno, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim...

...Saint's Row The Third...

Egh, Minecraft. That stopped being fun after a year. I was thinking more... oh, I dunno, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim...

...Saint's Row The Third...

You never know. We can play Team Fortress 2 in Minecraft, if you want. There's a custom map for that! :D

Or we could play Plants vs Zombies... In Minecraft.

You never know. We can play Team Fortress 2 in Minecraft, if you want. There's a custom map for that! :D

Or we could play Plants vs Zombies... In Minecraft.

I don't even have Java installed, nor do I want to install it, and I'd rather play the real deal TF2, so no thanks.

I don't even have Java installed, nor do I want to install it, and I'd rather play the real deal TF2, so no thanks.

I can't play Team Fortress 2, because it's too resource intensive for my computer.

If anyone's interested in a fun FPS, there's a free version of AceOfSpades lying around. http://buildandshoot.com/

I can't play Team Fortress 2, because it's too resource intensive for my computer.

Have you tried -dxlevel 80 in the launch options? That's usually recommended for weaker computers, along with Chris' configs. (Don't worry that they're not maintained anymore, TF2's graphical options haven't changed that much since.)

Words

I'm sure you missed me ^^

Also, I didn't mention it. Here are the games I have:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Portal

Portal 2

Team Fortress 2

League of Legends (I'm an extremely low level so don't expect much of this)

Left 4 Dead 2

Garry's Mod

Bioshock Infinite

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

And that's about it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure you missed me ^^

Also, I didn't mention it. Here are the games I have:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Portal

Portal 2

Team Fortress 2

League of Legends (I'm an extremely low level so don't expect much of this)

Left 4 Dead 2

Garry's Mod

Bioshock Infinite

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition

And that's about it.

Thats funny i also have that games of coure exept Crysis 2 maximum edidion and bioshock infinite also i have minecraft and Ace of Spades game . even im on art spot i have my tiny collection of games ^^

Edited by Sprakle

Man oh man...I'm at that awkward moment when you show up to a party super late, and it's already underway and you kinda try to join in and help out or have fun but then you kinda just get pushed to the wall. XD Umm...if you guys still want some kinda help or want an extra person with copious amounts of class just lemme know. Otherwise hope this goes well, can't wait to watch the videos. :)

• Brohoof 1

Anypony want to make a community of bronies and make youtube Let's watches and stuff? I want it to be Gigantic, anypony wanna help?

That is a dream that should be made reality. If there is a position to fill, I would be thrilled to oblige. I have an account (http://www.youtube.com/user/Soundwave85) and on occasion upload random things, if that is of any consequence. I could do a brony food and drink segment if you want that. (Like making Cherry Chimichangas)

Man oh man...I'm at that awkward moment when you show up to a party super late, and it's already underway and you kinda try to join in and help out or have fun but then you kinda just get pushed to the wall. XD Umm...if you guys still want some kinda help or want an extra person with copious amounts of class just lemme know. Otherwise hope this goes well, can't wait to watch the videos. :)

:lol:  Same here.

Edited by Party Cannon