Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony youtube team?

RainbowHash

I'll pick some moderators when the list is made, you can send the videos to us for editing, the moderators i'm sure of are me and mrmodmenupsn.

I'm good at editing, making intros, and logos under videos, you should hook me up on youtube, soniccam1, same thing as my username.

That sounds good for channel art, I made this for my youtuber friend. I won't be on as much, but i'll make sure to check in when i can. Also, i apologize for the size, it's 5120 x 2880 pixels. It's super HD

post-19382-0-24257600-1378080957_thumb.png

Edited by RainbowHash

So, what guidlines are there so far? As in what are the restrictions in place and the standards we need to keep?

Also I still feel like BronyDay might be a good name, though I can't think why. However I also like Pony Broadcasting Station!

I have Fraps on my desktop which is my primary gaming machine, but It is inaccessible to me right now, and I'm not certain what this computer can handle. I can get Fraps and everything on this computer within a week, I think.

This is exciting, but also still a bit formless, so I'm uncertain what to think. Good luck and I'll be joining you soon!

Edited by Sweet Fidget
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sorry for being a little late for the party but I would love to be a part of this. I currently have a youtube channel if you want to see some of the stuff I have done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRBC3bIpAPSHd-3tmHVJRQ

I know there is not much on the channel but I plan on adding more.

And as for this group thing it seems like an awesome idea. For multiplayer games I can play, I can play Dota 2 or Minecraft. I have this really cool Minecraft hardcore idea (that i might have stolen from PBG) where a group of us play minecraft hardcore and our goal is to kill the Whither before we all die. I have a ps3 but no recording software for it but i could play with others on ps3 and they record it. I could also do some lets plays of Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 on my PC.

I am not very good on the editing side of things though. :P

The recording software I use is Screencast-O-Matic Pro.

My Skype is monocleofsirgaming (the name is from a failed youtube channel i used to have :P)

Edited by Super Derpy

I'm sorry for being a little late for the party but I would love to be a part of this. I currently have a youtube channel if you want to see some of the stuff I have done.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLRBC3bIpAPSHd-3tmHVJRQ

I know there is not much on the channel but I plan on adding more.

And as for this group thing it seems like an awesome idea. For multiplayer games I can play, I can play Dota 2 or Minecraft. I have this really cool Minecraft hardcore idea (that i might have stolen from PBG) where a group of us play minecraft hardcore and our goal is to kill the Whither before we all die.

I am not very good on the editing side of things though. :P

At some point we have to do a video of us playing Dota 2 for the channel (We seem to be the only two here who play so far, so it's probably just gonna be us)

• Brohoof 1

Ok. Do we have 8 people that have Minecraft here? I'm planning on playing a RaceForWool match and it would be a nice thing to put on Youtube. :3

Yes i would love that, when do you wanna do it? I'll try my hardest to make it. And i'd need an IP unless we're planning an Xbox Thing here.

Ok. Do we have 8 people that have Minecraft here? I'm planning on playing a RaceForWool match and it would be a nice thing to put on Youtube. :3

Alright, nothing to do with the topic really, but looking at your profile nick, caramba2654, are you portuguese? 'Cause "caramba" is a word in my home language.

We have a skype call going if anyone wants to join. Just add me or RainbowHash on Skpye :3. We only have like three of us like now.

My skype is monocleofsirgaming

Edited by Super Derpy

We have a skype call going if anyone wants to join. Just add me or RainbowHash on Skpye :3. We only have like three of us like now.

I'll join, but I don't really know either of your skype names... They were probably said somewhere in here but I can't find them right now

I'm billy billerson, Add me so we can make a huge skype party. I'll be waiting for the contact request so we can party. It wont be for long because i'll be going soon.

Actually very soon :(

Cookies.hacking.owner

BillyBillerson

Monocleofsirgaming

Edited by RainbowHash

@@Super Derpy,

Is the Skype call video/vocal? I haven't really done any of those yet. Plus my mother is right in the other room, and I don't feel like explaining who I'm talking to at the moment. 

@@Super Derpy,

Is the Skype call video/vocal? I haven't really done any of those yet. Plus my mother is right in the other room, and I don't feel like explaining who I'm talking to at the moment. 

It's vocal. Sorry for not posting earlier I was just in the call and got distracted. So yeah it's just a vocal call. But nothing is happening at all we were just derping around.

Alright, nothing to do with the topic really, but looking at your profile nick, caramba2654, are you portuguese? 'Cause "caramba" is a word in my home language.

I'm Brazilian, actually. Therefore I speak Portuguese and I also know what "caramba" means. XD

Also, we should get a list with the forum usernames, other games usernames, and skype IDs going on.

Uhm, am I late for the party? Because if not, I can help with the editing maybe? I'm not really the kind of person who likes talking, or really has a mic at all -.-

So yeah, my Skype name is tarjar30. And if you don't mind, could I use the text chat in the call?

I'd be happy to help, I already have a small channel of my own that I have been posting on for a while, and I hope I can help you with your goal in whatever way possible.  If you have an idea for me or something, then feel free to send me a message

And how about: "Gamers of Equestria" as our community name... Just an idea

also Lincolndn14 on skype

Edited by The Pony Alchemist

Nah, not intere-

wait, video games?

Sign me up, I'll do video games, even if I don't really like talking about MLP while gaming. Only Garry's Mod has more than one MLP mod installed and I can't bring them with me if I decide to play online.

• Brohoof 2