Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony youtube team?

RainbowHash

We already have a google document set up for people who want to join this, go here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JTv8veIJ3GG_hKsBrtmx2hNrmTu_Hk7H-vbXJHFPwOU/edit# and put the information at the bottom of the page in the format that the key is.

I made my format a little bit like this. I hope you don't mind so much. :3

Also, we should make it one person per page. My OCD is kicking in.

First name:

Job:

Forum Name:  

Minecraft Username:

Minecraft FPS:

Mic:

Screen Capture software:

Upload and Download Speed:

When available for activities:

Best pony:

Best Princess:

Best Background Pony:

Best Pony Race:

Edited by caramba2654

https://www.facebook.com/brodcastingismagic?skip_nax_wizard=true For all of you facebookers, me and some of the people who responded to the topic discussed making this dream a reality, i made a page for the official business, hope to join the rest of you soon!

Also http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFabWqzx7yMct0Drv13SMpw Is the youtube page.

And i saw you in there caramba :D

Edited by RainbowHash

List of games I play?

- League of Legends

- World of Warcraft (Heroes-WoW Private Server, WoW-Freakz Private Server)

- Minecraft (including FTB and Tekkit)

- Civlization (mostly 3)

- Age of Empires (1, and 2)

- Grand Theft Auto IV

- AudioSurf

- Left 4 Dead 2

- Descent (Older Game)

- StarForge (Indie Game on Steam)

- Half-Life 2

- 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul

If I ever get more games, which isn't very likely because my parents are cheap bastards, I'll be playing those quite often as well.

I would really love to help out with this but I don't have a computer :( I have a HP laptop which I got like 4 years ago so it runs super slow and I can play Happy wheels at like 6 FPS. I am like the biggest gamer ever though but I use consoles so I don't know how I could help.

• Brohoof 1

Oh no, am I too late to sign up? I could help out with editing or let's plays etc. I am hoping to get a new PC soon, one which is like 10x better than this laptop I use now. Do I just sign up on Google doc? This is an interesting idea you've got here! I already have a small channel, but I don't upload on it too often now.

Edit: I forgot to put Skype name: Raritas (either that or razor4456)

Edited by Raritas

So did we decide about the name of the channel? if no we should make a thread or another google doc to suggest name for the channel

EDIT: YESSSSS i didn't though that name i suggested would be there i'm working on the banner for the home page any ideas about the dimension?

I would like to punch the person who typed in the name of the channel when signing up... Dude spelling!!!!!!its broadcasting!!!!!! not Brodcasting

Edited by rayray

i'm working on the banner

But that's my job... ;~;

I realize the banner in it's current state isn't that great, but I am working on a grunge one featuring Derpy. Just hold your horses! ^^;

Edited by Art Streak
  • Brohoof 1

Ummm. Why is broadcasting spelled wrong on our channel name. O_o Is it possible to fix that? Okay so I think we should start to get organized here so I have made a list of what jobs people will be doing on this channel. (some have multiple jobs)

Lets Players (or any other gaming related things): Sepiormon, RHicksVA, a_500lb_midget (Minecraft only), Ayo Mistadurrk (possibly), 00Pony, rayray, Me(Super Derpy), Cal Stonehoof, The Pony Alchemist (only for that mod pack and Starcraft) , DJ Alicorn, caramba, Chessypuff202, Root, Denton, Jayderp, Garlic Bread, Appleloosa, Teridax, and Jack who isn't on the forums (possibly)

Commentaries and Reviews (not gaming reviews) and Episode Critiques: Boulder, RHicksVA, Me (Super Derpy), Cal Stonehoof, rayray, and The Pony Alchemist.

Editors: Cyangust, RainbowHash, Raritas and Alison Burgers.

Art and Design (Graphic Design and Pony Character Design included): Cyangust, Art Streak, Sprakle, RainbowHash, Adash, x28BigMac28x, and RHicksVA.

Derpy Background Character: Stargazer. O_o

Music: AyoMistadurrk, Caramba, and Jack not from the forums (I don't know if that means creating music or something else O_

Vloggers: AyoMistadurrk, Cheesypuff202 (possibly) and RiseofSpectrum.

Also we are going to need some script writers (unless you want to write your own scripts :P)

If I missed anyone or gave you the wrong job please tell me.

I think a good way for this to work is the lets players, reviewers, commentators, are going to send the raw videos to the editors who will then edit the videos and send them to one of the admins who will then put it on the channel. Simple! :3

Edited by Super Derpy

@@Super Derpy, is it also possible to be in lets play and commentaries(like have two jobs at a time) ? cuz i'm really good at that. Also we need group commentaries live, for example som1 plays on twitch and then we comment the whole thing on skype(btw if yur ganna do this PM me)( i need to know who)(and to do it needs a slightly complicated program)

We need an official intro for all the videos! Any one here is pro at after effects?

(in case no i can do it)

But that's my job... ;~; I realize the banner in it's current state isn't that great, but I am working on a grunge one featuring Derpy. Just hold your horses! ^^;
I was thinking of something that says: The PBC (in a nice/cool font) +the background whatever u want Edited by rayray
  • Brohoof 1

Is it okay that I can only record console footage? I have a recorder but it records the footage square and I have no editing software so if I did record something someone else would have to edit it for me. So should I give my details and whatever on the document or not, it's fine if you have enough people or you only want PC gamers.

Edited by Cheesypuff202

It's not too late to join, and we're holding a contest for banners on facebook, send your submissions via Skype (BillyBillerson) and they'll be posted on facebook for the judging, I didn't make the channel name but i'll fix it for you. Good luck on the banner contest guys

@@RainbowHash,
Wait, what? I already have a pretty good banner up. 4 artists is plenty for a project of this size, especially when art isn't the focus. We really don't need any more, or the art process will just be a big lump of miscommunication.

Edited by Art Streak

Well 15 of the people wanted to do a contest on it, so the people who liked the facebook page i made, will be able to vote on the contest. It's nothing against your art, it's just a fun project everyone wanted to do.

https://www.facebook.com/broadcastingismagic?ref=hl

VVVVVVVVVVVV There's infinite room

Edited by RainbowHash

That sounds cool... great idea. I could help maybe... I have a YouTube but I don't make videos myself yet. I can help with anything. I'll make an avatar or cover photo for you! I'm not sure when I could be in a video...and my laptop is broke... 

Unfortunately i can't join the facebook page because well.. i don't want any people knowing that i'm a brony and i'm not gonna make a second account... 

Why wouldn't you want anyone to know you are a brony?! It's okay!

You are being yourself you shouldn't be afraid of people knowing what you like to watch and do.

It isn't too late to join this project, is it? If not, my Skype name is Michorion/EagleEye. I can help simply by being in the videos. Whether I'm a background character or up front, we could find some funny lines for me. I'm a funny guy. Sure hope it's not too late to join... I'd absolutely love to be part of this.

You are being yourself you shouldn't be afraid of people knowing what you like to watch and do.

I live in a country where i'm literally the ONLY brony (yes i'm sure of it since none of the channels available here display the show) 

(i watched it all online). And the lebanese community judges you pretty hard if they feel it's wrong, so let's just stick with the fact that no one needs to know(they thinks it's pedophile, gay ,etc... and i'm not really in the mood to listen to people's dumbness).Also i can't get any pony merch to even use here ... and IF did i wouldn't use/wear it except if it's something discrete like a wallet or something like that

I live in a country where i'm literally the ONLY brony (yes i'm sure of it since none of the channels available here display the show) 

(i watched it all online). And the lebanese community judges you pretty hard if they feel it's wrong, so let's just stick with the fact that no one needs to know(they thinks it's pedophile, gay ,etc... and i'm not really in the mood to listen to people's dumbness).Also i can't get any pony merch to even use here ... and IF did i wouldn't use/wear it except if it's something discrete like a wallet or something like that

Well that kind of sucks. I'm sorry very, very sorry. I feel bad for you. Well, at least there are people who do accept it right here!!! :)

• Brohoof 2

Ummm. Why is broadcasting spelled wrong on our channel name. O_o Is it possible to fix that?

Okay so I think we should start to get organized here so I have made a list of what jobs people will be doing on this channel. (some have multiple jobs)

Lets Players (or any other gaming related things): Sepiormon, RHicksVA, a_500lb_midget (Minecraft only), Ayo Mistadurrk (possibly), 00Pony, rayray, Me(Super Derpy), Cal Stonehoof, The Pony Alchemist (only for that mod pack and Starcraft) , DJ Alicorn, and Jack who isn't on the forums (possibly)

Commentaries and Reviews (not gaming reviews) and Episode Critiques: Boulder, RHicksVA, Me (Super Derpy), Cal Stonehoof, rayray, and The Pony Alchemist.

Editors: Cyangust, RainbowHash, and Alison Burgers.

Art and Design (Graphic Design and Pony Character Design included): Cyangust, Art Streak, RainbowHash, Adash, and RHicksVA.

Music: AyoMistadurrk, Sweet Fidget, and Jack not from the forums (I don't know if that means creating music or something else O_o

Vloggers: AyoMistadurrk, and RiseofSpectrum.

Also we are going to need some script writers (unless you want to write your own scripts :P)

If I missed anyone or gave you the wrong job please tell me.

I think a good way for this to work is the lets players, reviewers, commentators, are going to send the raw videos to the editors who will then edit the videos and send them to one of the admins who will then put it on the channel. Simple! :3

You forgot me! I'm Let's Player, although I can also do music.

Also, if we're going to do that, then we should setup a Dropbox folder so that we can share everything easier.

• Brohoof 1

Me and 3 others are building a gaming channel. We're still gathering the funds to make some Let's Plays and such. We're planning on doing a variety of MLP-related fan-games, like Canterlot Defender, Luna Game, and this Sonic 3 hack with Rainbow Dash I found.

This could be a good starter for us. Sure. This sounds like a lot of fun! We just need to know exactly what you're doing and how you insist we're going to do it.

Edited by Stevenearthpony