ASocialyAwkwardPony

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hi, my name is Jonas, 24, and it's only been within the last few years that I've realized I'm bisexual. It's not something I've ever told anyone, and I'm not eager to. I also find the thought of cross-dressing appealing, although I wouldn't qualify as transgender. 

Edited by Cantankerous

I'm an 18 year old male, I prefer guys, but girls are cool too.

When I told my friends.. They were like "OH MY GOD!!! You're Bi!! Woah!! I never could have guessed! What kind of guys are you into?" I just face palmed.. They don't understand how hard it is for me to tell a bunch of straight guys about my sexuality. I do have a preference for girls, so I guess that's where they got to thinking I was straight from....

I'm so jealous of you, when I told my friends they almost instantly abandoned me. They wont let me go near them anymore and I think that's the reason. (These are all friends that I had known for 10 years prior to telling them)

(edited)

Hey, I'm Alex. I'm trasgender MTF, and I'm a panromantic asexual. Yo ho yo ho it's a pan-trans life for me.

Anywho, PM me or contact me on skype (djditt0). I love making friends ^-^

Edited by D.Stride

Eh, I may as well post. Couldn't hurt, right?

I've been calling myself a male with gender dysphoria, but I suppose I could be considered a pre-transition transfemale. My birth name is Stephen; though I should probably settle on a female name for if/when I transition.

So, hi, I guess.

Hi everyone :D

MtF Transsexual lesbian here. Pre everything though :( Haven't come out to anyone physically yet.

Feel free to friend me (I guess thats what you would call it?), add me on skype, or whatever else.

(edited)

Hello all :D I'm Joey, Bi and currently has a preference for guys ( ;) ) . I'd love to make some LGBT friends :D        Feel free to add me :)

Edited by Lightning Strike
  • Brohoof 1

Hello all :D I'm Joey, Bi and currently has a preference for guys ( ;) ) . I'd love to make some LGBT friends :D        Feel free to add me :)

Asterisk Propernoun, pleased to meet you. You and I are the same in the sense that we're both bisexual with a male preference.

Let's see... I like science, more specifically pure mathematics. What trades are you currently learning?

Hey everypony. Longtime bisexual pegasister here! I've been out for about a decade (wow, can't believe it's been that long!). I also was the president of my college's Queer Straight Alliance and was in charge of running workshops on both sexual identity and gender identity. Please message me if you ever have any questions or friend me if you just want to have more LGBTQ+ allies on this forum :) I love to discuss this kind of stuff so feel free to hit me up.

• Brohoof 1

Asterisk Propernoun, pleased to meet you. You and I are the same in the sense that we're both bisexual with a male preference.

Let's see... I like science, more specifically pure mathematics. What trades are you currently learning?

Nice to meet you !!! I am currently learning algebra xD, And i also love science, but I'm fascinated by computer sciences ( I'm planning to take the course early through summer school next year in high school)  i also really like chemistry and physics( but I have know idea about them xD) 

Nice to meet you !!! I am currently learning algebra xD, And i also love science, but I'm fascinated by computer sciences ( I'm planning to take the course early through summer school next year in high school)  i also really like chemistry and physics( but I have know idea about them xD) 

Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science; all of these subjects are math heavy. Make sure you do well in your algebra class, mmkay? :)

Perhaps you should get involved in computer simulation if you're interested in both computer science and physics.

• Brohoof 1

Well.. I am not LGBT but I never turn down anyone who wants to be friends so... If you want to go ahead & be my friend, I welcome everyone of all shades & sexualities! Hope I am not being a bother by posting in something for LGBT but not being one myself  :blush:

Asexual aromantic lady, kinda PM shy (and chronically PM forgetful) but a chat thread sounds pretty nice! I don't mind questions about aromanticism and/or asexuality, I'm willing to educate anyone who is willing to ask questions!

• Brohoof 1

Hi, I'm BionicBrony and I'm about 90% sure I'm Bisexual. I've never dated before but I've found out over the past year or so about it and...ya. I like stop-motion and ponies, and I think society is cruel and mean. I have lesbian and gay friends you wouldn't even know We're gay unless you asked them. I'd love to talk to anyone here and help them with their problems.

Hello everyone! I'm Tenor Sounds, and I'm a 22 y/o gay male in a happy relationship.

I'm also new here  :squee:

You remind me of a friend of mine. I honestly say that I have no issue with anyone who is homosexual. People should have a right to love whoever they wish, and taking that away is not fair. I pray your relationship holds firm!

Anyone who needs a friend, friend me! I'll talk to anyone!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is funny about me reviving this thread... is the fact of my 'middle ground' situation. I am not an enemy of the LGBT, but I'm not exactly a friend either.

Still, I meant what I said. This thread should not be forgotten and everyone deserves to feel wanted.