Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy wants a date with you with a condition, Do you accept?

Rethajni

Oh yeah..I'll take reeeal good care of Angel and the other animals  :umad: , mehehehehh..

Which look? You mean her cute look, or this one:

Fluttershy_Stare_S01E17.pngI'd have no choice if she used this stare lol. Nonetheles, I'd date her. I know she's shy, but I'd try not to be too pushy.

No...why?

For two main reasons...

1. I really cannot stand Angel and it seems like too much of a hassle to do it for a whole week.
  2. I don't like Fluttershy...I don't hate her...but I definitely don't like her. 

Fucking this.

I hate Angel with a burning passion. If I had to take care of all the animals including him, he'd be rabbit stew by the end of the first day.

As for the date, nope. Fluttershy is the complete opposite of my type, so I'll have to pass. Sorry, Fl00ter.

I guess the only way I'd take care of the animals is if I'd be getting paid for it.

• Brohoof 1

I'd decline. Knowing that I could fail at keeping animals alive isn't worth a date. I'd never get over the guilt of letting one of her animals die, let alone the sorrow Fluttershy would feel. That and I'm even more awkward around people than she is. It would be just a lot of silence with some stammering attempts at starting conversations. It would be in her best interests if she found somepony else.

Totes. I can't say I'm any good with animals but I'd certainly get good dealing with Angel. :lol:

If a girl I liked had a condition like that I'd totally do it though. It's not unreasonable to do things for those you care for, eh?

Of course, this is all hypothetical. :P

she have THAT look in her eyes.

Wait...do you mean...she wants to...uhhhhhh...do...it?.........*awkward*

I'm not really a Fluttershy fan, I would rather go on a date with Dashie lol.

So no I wouldn't do it, sorry Fluttershy.

I would Take care of the animals just for the asking because I like helping! The whole dating thing seems like it may be a bit much for Fluttershy though I'd tell her i'd do it without the need of the deal, and if she insists then I guess I'd see how things go.

Wait...do you mean...she wants to...uhhhhhh...do...it?.........*awkward*

I'm not really a Fluttershy fan, I would rather go on a date with Dashie lol.

So no I wouldn't do it, sorry Fluttershy.

Well, i mean that cute look who can convince you for anything, don't get me wrong, you know, this look who can't refuse any favor she asks, like this:

post-18984-0-57399100-1379012651.jpg

Maybe Angel Bunny might accidentally fall in a boiling pot of water, or a pit of spikes. But I could probably deal with the rest of them (I'd either love them or set Fluttershy's cottage on fire with all the animals locked inside. It was an accident of course). As for dating Fluttershy, I really don't think me and her would be compatible anyway  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

... That look. I wouldn't turn it down even if Angel Bunny had an evil twin. Of course, I'd accept!

Angel Bunny would just make things difficult for me, but the animals themselves wouldn't exactly be too easy to deal with either.

Likely, I'll barely pull through and make it look like I actually did a good job. She'd congratulate me, and we'd awkwardly go to Sugarcube corner at some point. It'd be really, REALLY awkward at first, but I could keep her talking with my newfound knowledge of her animals. She'd leave happy at least, and we'd be friends.

... That, or I'd screw up everything and never be able to look her in the face again. Whichever.

I'd probably have a feeeew tiny little problems, taking care of Angel since he is quite...inconsiderate? But well, I suppose, I'd let Fluttershy teach me "The Stare" before taking care of him, so I can deal with it. As for the other animals, that shouldn't be too much of a problem, unless they run into the Everfree Forest of course, but good ol' Lunatic will be there to save them :3

Besides that date, I'd rather ask her to be friends and spend time like friends, because I actually value friends more that actual relationships in that kind of way. :3

I would accept even if I would have to take care of Angel for one year. Also I really like animals so it would be really easy task for me. Besides how can You resist Fluttershy? It's just impossible ; D

Yes,i would totally accept :3 (not because she is best pony or anything..) 

Taking care of the animals would be easy,i think..the bear would be a problem,how do you take care of a bear ? XD 

Apart the bear with the others would be easy,with Angel it wouldn't be that difficult either,talking to him saying that i'm not an enemy and that i want to help would make things easy with him,and besides,after a week of hard work i will go on a date with Fluttershy,and that is enough to make me work hard everyday  :yay:

Of course I would accept this gracious deal.

And while Fluttershy is away, I'd quickly go grab the CMC, pay them ten bits each to take care of the animals for me, and then profit when Fluttershy comes back, finds the animals all taken care of, and wants to go on a glorious date with me.

Okay, I couldn't do that. Knowingly lying to Fluttershy like that would break my heart. I'd try my best, but it wouldn't be easy. As others have mentioned, Angel would be the hardest to take care of because of his attitude, but I think he'd warm up to me pretty quickly considering I'm a pretty laid back guy.

• Brohoof 1

Taking care of her animals would be tough but manageable... but Angel? There's the question- would I be willing to risk my health, my well-being, my very sanity for one date with Fluttershy that may or may not go well or advance to the next stage?

Yes. Yes I would. 

I would do it. I do like Fluttershy so I'd attempt to look after her animals on the condition that I reserve the right to quit at any point as well as refuse to date her (I could care less about her stare because it doesn't work)

I'm probably one of the few people that like Angel whether or not he will give me a hard time; hopefully we build respect for each other.

Okay,

Flutter shy the pony and me the human?

She's a pony and not a furry or an anthro?

She has no human form?

I would politely suggest I'm not good at tending to animals.

Yes, if you feel more confortable being you a pony, she in anthro form, furry or mixing up i'ts okay as long as you accept (or not) the terms

What would Fluttershy do if you declined anyway? Just nothing or would she guilt trip you into going along with the deal?

I wouldn't like a manipulative Fluttershy. Speaking of which I'd rather her be a full human or full pony and not in between. I'd be human and I wouldn't find dating pony Fluttershy to be weird at all.