Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy wants a date with you with a condition, Do you accept?

Rethajni

YES, ONCE AGAIN. HUMANS AND PONIES INTERACT EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME.

One day, Fluttershy offers you a deal: If you take care of Angel and the animals for one week, she will have a date with you, despite of her shyness, she have THAT look in her eyes.

Would you accept?

• Brohoof 10

Nope. I'm not interesting in dating Fluttershy, but I wouldn't mind taking care of her animals. I like taking care of animals. As for not wanting to date Fluttershy, we're both kind of shy, and the whole thing would probably be really awkward for us both.

Mission accepted!

I don't really know if that's what you could call a condition, I would take care of her animals anyway if I were asked. I have a fair number of pets that I look after myself. The only thing that I might be nervous about is looking after the bear... but if he's as friendly as the show depicts, we would probably get along fine.

Edited by Celtore

Why of course I would accept! I may not have too much experience in taking care of animals (aside from my cat), and Angel might be a bit of a problem for me (though I am pretty tolerant and all, so who knows), but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, especially if it gets me a date with my number one favourite pony of all time! :squee:

Edited by Sir Trixieshy

I would have no idea what I am doing so I would probably have to refuse. I know how to take care of dogs, cats, fish and frogs and maybe bunnies but that is about it.

I'd accept taking care of the animals for her if she has to do something really important. Animals seem to like me. I wouldn't accept the date though. Not because she is a pony and not because I don't like her (I really really do like her), but because I have no experience around others and I'm just not the type of person anyone with common sense would want to date.

No...why?

For two main reasons...

1. I really cannot stand Angel and it seems like too much of a hassle to do it for a whole week.
  2. I don't like Fluttershy...I don't hate her...but I definitely don't like her. 
  • Brohoof 1

This is how it would go down.

1. I'd agree to take care of Angel.

2. Angel shows me he's the boss.

3. I attempt to kick his [CENSORED]

4. Instead he kicks mine.

5. Despite everything, upon her return, he does tell Fluttershy everything went very well.

6. We grab shakes at Sugarcube Corner.

7. "You're a very good friend! We should hang out!"

Me: "Did I just get friendzoned by a fictional technicolor pony?!" 

• Brohoof 2

Can I look after her animals without the date? Well then again it is a whole week. I'd probably mess something up :/ Maybe I would just go to her house and meet all the animals instead of having to look after them xD that would make more sense if all I want to do is see the animals and stuff.

• Brohoof 1