Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy wants a date with you with a condition, Do you accept?

Rethajni

Yes, if you feel more confortable being you a pony, she in anthro form, furry or mixing up i'ts okay as long as you accept (or not) the terms

alright I'm stuck a pony for ever cause discord screwed me over (LOL),

does flutter shy have potentially dangerous animals?  Does discord count as one of those animals?(LOL).  I mean keep in mind i imagine taking this date would involve in wacky episode hi jinks where everything can go wrong,

an at the end of the day i'm busy writing to princess Cesetial "What I learned today was......."

I just might based on the fact it's a terrible idea lol.

1 week? I'd do a whole month for such an oppurtunity to be with Fluttershy. Putting up with that asshole Angel is a small price to pay for the one I love. Plus I just so happen to be a stare master myself.

Edited by OceanSapphire

I'd certainly take care of her animals for a week if she needed it (though flying-dragon kicking a bear might be a little bit outside of my area of expertise...), though I'd rather do it without the date.  As much as I say that she's my favorite of the Mane 6, I've never really had a desire to date her.  Now Twilight on the other hand... (damn you Flash Sentry and your manliness; I could never compete with that...)

Edited by Antismurf9001

I would accept. I like critters and critters seem to like me. Taking care of them for a week would be a challenge, but a rewarding experience.

As for the date with Fluttershy (Assuming for one reason or another we are both pony or human), I would also accept. She understands what it is like to be socially awkward, and I wouldn't push it any further than she is comfortable with. I would love to spend time with Flutters, even if it culminates in nothing more than friendship. She seems like the type who cares more about companionship than fancy restaurants and expensive gifts (despite her knowledge of french fashion). 

Of course I would accept. I would be so unbelievably flattered. Then I'd try to figure out how to make Angel not hate me and actually cooperate. 

I'm shy and socially awkward myself, and it would be nice to date a pony who understands. 

Edited by TheRavenAviator

lol why wouldn't I except?  ;)

Fluttershy is my best pony and she is so adorable how could I turn her down if she asked me?  :wub:

Though, Id much rather be a pony and date her than a human but, thats just me. 

• Brohoof 1

'You're cute and all but, I'd probably kill your rabbit after twenty minutes, seeing as he gets on my nerves at the best of times, and your blue pegasus gal pal is really more my style. Any tidbit on where she is?'

After all, she's clearly got enough suitors anyway :P She doesn't need someone who doesn't find her all that interesting.

Date Fluttershy? I just want to be her best friend :(

But take care of animals? A whole week? OF COURSE, I LOVE ANIMALS, and Bunny is kinda cute. I could learn him to be more nice toward Fluttershy :)

Date Fluttershy? I just want to be her best friend :(

But take care of animals? A whole week? OF COURSE, I LOVE ANIMALS, and Bunny is kinda cute. I could learn him to be more nice toward Fluttershy :)

Even though I dont think of the ponies in this way, yeah sirry no waifu or anything, but I feel Compeled to answer and yes I would accept but she would be upset when I jad a big steak for dinner. Since I am a animal lover I would have no problem with the animals even the evil bunny

One day, Fluttershy offers you a deal: If you take care of Angel and the animals for one week, she will have a date with you

ChallengeAcceptedBlackTextSS.png

take care of Angel

>Angel

36762224.jpg

I really hate Angel, but if Fluttershy wants me to take care of Angel, I will try, but if his picky habits reveal toward me, I will walk out.

• 7 months later...

I'm really great with animals, I use to take care of quite the menagerie myself, and have done animal fostering and training for 12yrs, so I'd totally take care of her pets for her. Also, I'd love to get some Fluttershy cuddles. She's adorable, sweet and totally the sort of girl I'd date- plus I don't like crowds either.

The problem I am facing here is that I am incapable of taking any animal with the exception of bunnies. If it is just angel than I could succed rather well but other than that I would be unable to get that date.

If she would be asking me to take care of her animals for a week, it sounds to me as though she needed the help.

If I can handle my brothers, I can handle Angel. I would say yes, just as a service to her aid.

Yes, since a love animals. But I'd be a pony as well. And since she is shy we would just have a romantic dinner at her cottage, with no pony else being there (nothing dirty intended).