Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name: Hollow Wing

Species: Changeling

Sex: Male

Color: Black, with teal eyes

Personality: Inquisitive, Stoic, Philosophical, Pragmatic, secretly Lonely

Special Talent: compensates for his seeming inability to experience love or passion by carefully observing how those characteristics are produced and stimulated in non-changelings, then using his acting skills to induce these feelings in as many creatures as possible.

History: Hollow Wing was once your average changeling, frequently stealing love from whatever creature was most convenient by abducting their loved ones, getting his fix and leaving them to pick up the pieces, but one day he had a revelation of sorts that shifted his personal mission. "If love is the most desirable, good, and beneficial thing, and if it can be created when living beings act in a certain way," he reasoned, "then I should work to create as much of it as possible!" 

Thus, Hollow Wing began acting to produce as much love as possible even in cases wherein he did not intend to stick around and feed on the results, operating off of the hypothesis that injecting love into the world will cause a sort of snowball reaction wherein love will beget even more love, and thus there will be more love for him to feed on in the long run. At first, this project was difficult due to the extreme demands on Hollow's acting ability, but over time he found that he was able to spread massive amounts of love around certain areas by impersonating the right ponies/griffons/what have you at the right times after doing a bit of research into their mannerisms.

But even with the ability to create fertile feeding grounds in this manner, Hollow began to feel a strange sense of envy for the creatures that he manipulated and preyed on. He resented the fact that they seemingly had the ability to produce love naturally in endless quantities if exposed to the right stimuli, an ability which Hollow greatly desired for himself but was unable to figure out how to emulate. More and more Hollow's self-esteem diminished as he stopped seeing himself as a natural predator of inferior creatures  and started seeing himself as a parasite so limited that he had to steal what others could easily produce on their own. Increasingly he started trying to shapeshift into completely original beings in order to earn some legitimate love for himself in the manner of non-changelings, but found this impossible due to his lack of experience with real social interactions not based on lies and manipulation. 

Now he grows gradually more disillusioned with both the changeling way of life and the world in general, still trying to spread love everywhere he goes, but no longer sure why he does it. Is he trying to secure a food source, or trying to find a way to become that upon which he feeds? Or is he just trying to make himself feel like something meaningful?

• Brohoof 3

rising_dusk_reference_sheet_by_skyeypony-dc9otta.thumb.png.0cdcee1fbb6d7f256d32acf3f0525510.png

Name: Rising Dusk

Species: Unicorn

AppearanceRising Dusk has a midnight blue coat with a short sunset yellow mane and longer full tail, that transitions to red at the tips.  Dusk has a toned fit build, evident for a pony that makes sure he's in shape for work and activities.  Not near the bulk of a Royal Guard, but a few inches taller than the Mane 6.  Often he can be found wearing a light gray hoodie with the hood unused unless it is raining or snowing.

Cutie Mark: Dusk's cutie mark is a sunset orange Magatama rising up, the hole showing through his midnight blue coat.  A yellow starburst with white background glow sitting directly under the bulk and in the curve of the Magatama.

Dusk earned his cutie mark when he was a young colt in school.  It started as the usual normal day of school drama, as all the students watched the two class prima donnas, a young filly unicorn and pegasus, bicker for classroom dominance, again.  Not that Dusk paid all that much attention, his attention was always given to the happenings of the city outside the classroom window.  This day, went wrong rather quickly.  The bickering got more heated than normal, emotions flared and before anypony knew it, the filly unicorn's horn flared with magic and struck the filly pegasus with a very harmful hex.  She didn't mean to, of course, she had no control when her emotions got that way.  Panic and fear erupted in the classroom, ponies ran and screamed as the young pegasus riled in pain on the floor.  Dusk could feel the panic and fear start to set in as he watched the scene unfold, normally the very calm and collected colt.  When he watched the pegasus though, he could see something.  A very faint magical weave of energy wrapped around the pegasus.  The hex perhaps?  Like any weave, he could see the strands in a pattern.  Panic started to fade as he started to analyze the weave, a little tug on this strand, a pull on that one and a snip here... Before he knew it, his horn erupted in orange and black energy and zapped to the pegasus.  Just as he had imagined, the weave of magic unraveled and the hex broke!  As the panic and fear faded from the classroom when the filly pegasus slowly came to, Dusk's cutie mark appeared on his flank.

Magic: Evident by the appearance of his cutie mark, Dusk has a unique gift with Dispel and Counter magic.  Removing curses, charms, hexes, jinxes, barriers and enchantments come relatively easy to him.  Rebounding, reflecting, redirecting or outright stopping spells before they go off, depending on the power the other pony or speed of the spell cast, are his expertise.  He has pretty good strength in his telekinesis and energy beam from diligent practice.  Other than that however, he's an average unicorn and wasn't able to excel in other areas.  This puts him in a much more supportive role when put into groups.  Sadly the lack of available training in such areas of magic have led him to learn much of it on his own.  Because of his work, he did manage to learn a hoof full of binding spells.

Dusk's default magic color is orange, but becomes mixed with black wisps when tapping into his Dispel and Counter magic. 

Personality: Quick witted, wise and calm, Dusk often fills the role of mediator among his friends, co-workers and family.  The neutral party that, whether he likes it or not, often finds himself having to get between two arguing or competing parties.  The pony reluctantly picked to be referee for competitions or the bank for bets among his friends and co-workers.  Always ready with a quick one liner or jib to defuse most situations.  Generally well liked and sought after for advice by all who know they won't be judged. Often he is considered quiet, but not out of shyness in more so that he is a great listener rather than talker.  Sometimes it won't even appear he is paying attention, but is quite capable of proving otherwise and respond to what they were talking to him about.  Never the star pony, but instead the great sage that guides the hero.

Backstory: Born in Canterlot, his father a unicorn poet and philosopher by the name Star Echo, and mother a pegasus aerial dancer by the name Soaring Grace, and lastly older twin unicorn sister, by 12 hours, Setting Dawn.  When he was just a foal, his family moved to Manehattan where he was then raised.  After the incident that earned him his cutie mark, a small group started to take interest in the young colt.  Once he graduated from school he was quickly recruited by the cities law enforcement agency.  Placed in a special division that focused on magical crimes and abuse.  Most of his early career was spent de-cursing and disenchanting dangerous magical objects found throughout Equestria and brought to his office.  Some had to be kept contained in the office's vault, as they were just too powerful for even Dusk to get rid of at his current level of magic, or because the Royalty wanted to keep them around, but safe.  On occasion he'd be brought in to help remove harmful magic from pony victims that hospitals couldn't handle. 

After a couple years he managed to move out of the office basement and become a full time investigator.  Taking cases and hitting the city streets wherever magical abuse arises, whether by unicorn or other ponies just using a magical artifacts.  When the case load was low, the agency was more than happy to help other local law enforcement agencies to help in their own cases.  Recently, he's been promoted to extending past Manehattan and take on investigations cases across Equestria when the need arose. 

Rising Dusk has great rapport with his neighborhood.  Often spending his off hours helping the local community, gladly offering his services to the yearly stage play performed in his neighborhood.  Him and another unicorn providing the special effects on stage by having Dusk rebound the other's spells for some dazzling sights, or grabbing the other's energy beam and bending it around into a dance of lights.

Hobbies: Reading, pony watching and like every self-respecting Manehattan pony, attending the theater!

Voice: I envision Rising Dusk to have a voice similar to Liam O'Brien's.  If you don't know who that is, he voiced Gaara from dubbed Naruto, War from the Darksiders series and Dr. Strange from most the modern Marvel cartoons.

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

rising_dusk_reference_sheet_by_skyeypony-dc9otta.thumb.png.0cdcee1fbb6d7f256d32acf3f0525510.png

Name: Rising Dusk

AppearanceRising Dusk has a midnight blue coat with a short sunset yellow mane and longer full tail, that transitions to red at the tips.  Dusk has a toned fit build, evident for a pony that makes sure he's in shape for work and activities.  Not near the bulk of a Royal Guard, but a few inches taller than the Mane 6.  Often he can be found wearing a light gray hoodie with the hood unused unless it is raining or snowing.

Cutie Mark: Dusk's cutie mark is a sunset orange Magatama rising up, the hole showing through his midnight blue coat.  A yellow starburst with white background glow sitting directly under the bulk and in the curve of the Magatama.

Dusk earned his cutie mark when he was a young colt in school.  It started as the usual normal day of school drama, as all the students watched the two class prima donnas, a young filly unicorn and pegasus, bicker for classroom dominance, again.  Not that Dusk paid all that much attention, his attention was always given to the happenings of the city outside the classroom window.  This day, went wrong rather quickly.  The bickering got more heated than normal, emotions flared and before anypony knew it, the filly unicorn's horn flared with magic and struck the filly pegasus with a very harmful hex.  She didn't mean to, of course, she had no control when her emotions got that way.  Panic and fear erupted in the classroom, ponies ran and screamed as the young pegasus riled in pain on the floor.  Dusk could feel the panic and fear start to set in as he watched the scene unfold, normally the very calm and collected colt.  When he watched the pegasus though, he could see something.  A very faint magical weave of energy wrapped around the pegasus.  The hex perhaps?  Like any weave, he could see the strands in a pattern.  Panic started to fade as he started to analyze the weave, a little tug on this strand, a pull on that one and a snip here... Before he knew it, his horn erupted in orange and black energy and zapped to the pegasus.  Just as he had imagined, the weave of magic unraveled and the hex broke!  As the panic and fear faded from the classroom when the filly pegasus slowly came to, Dusk's cutie mark appeared on his flank.

Magic: Evident by the appearance of his cutie mark, Dusk has a unique gift with Dispel and Counter magic.  Removing curses, charms, hexes, jinxes, barriers and enchantments come relatively easy to him.  Rebounding, reflecting, redirecting or outright stopping spells before they go off, depending on the power the other pony or speed of the spell cast, are his expertise.  He has pretty good strength in his telekinesis and energy beam from diligent practice.  Other than that however, he's an average unicorn and wasn't able to excel in other areas.  This puts him in a much more supportive role when put into groups.  Sadly the lack of available training in such areas of magic have led him to learn much of it on his own.  Because of his work, he did manage to learn a hoof full of binding spells.

Dusk's default magic color is orange, but becomes mixed with black wisps when tapping into his Dispel and Counter magic. 

Personality: Quick witted, wise and calm, Dusk often fills the role of mediator among his friends, co-workers and family.  The neutral party that, whether he likes it or not, often finds himself having to get between two arguing or competing parties.  The pony reluctantly picked to be referee for competitions or the bank for bets among his friends and co-workers.  Always ready with a quick one liner or jib to defuse most situations.  Generally well liked and sought after for advice by all who know they won't be judged. Often he is considered quiet, but not out of shyness in more so that he is a great listener rather than talker.  Sometimes it won't even appear he is paying attention, but is quite capable of proving otherwise and respond to what they were talking to him about.  Never the star pony, but instead the great sage that guides the hero.

Backstory: Born in Canterlot, his father a unicorn poet and philosopher by the name Star Echo, and mother a pegasus aerial dancer by the name Soaring Grace, and lastly older twin unicorn sister, by 12 hours, Setting Dawn.  When he was just a foal, his family moved to Manehattan where he was then raised.  After the incident that earned him his cutie mark, a small group started to take interest in the young colt.  Once he graduated from school he was quickly recruited by the cities law enforcement agency.  Placed in a special division that focused on magical crimes and abuse.  Most of his early career was spent de-cursing and disenchanting dangerous magical objects found throughout Equestria and brought to his office.  Some had to be kept contained in the office's vault, as they were just too powerful for even Dusk to get rid of at his current level of magic, or because the Royalty wanted to keep them around, but safe.  On occasion he'd be brought in to help remove harmful magic from pony victims that hospitals couldn't handle. 

After a couple years he managed to move out of the office basement and become a full time investigator.  Taking cases and hitting the city streets wherever magical abuse arises, whether by unicorn or other ponies just using a magical artifacts.  When the case load was low, the agency was more than happy to help other local law enforcement agencies to help in their own cases.  Recently, he's been promoted to extending past Manehattan and take on investigations cases across Equestria when the need arose. 

Rising Dusk has great rapport with his neighborhood.  Often spending his off hours helping the local community, gladly offering his services to the yearly stage play performed in his neighborhood.  Him and another unicorn providing the special effects on stage by having Dusk rebound the other's spells for some dazzling sights, or grabbing the other's energy beam and bending it around into a dance of lights.

Hobbies: Reading, pony watching and like every self-respecting Manehattan pony, attending the theater!

Voice: I envision Rising Dusk to have a voice similar to Liam O'Brien's.  If you don't know who that is, he voiced Gaara from dubbed Naruto, War from the Darksiders series and Dr. Strange from most the modern Marvel cartoons.

So in-depth! Even image reference! I love it when someone goes into extreme detail about their OC. I would, but I have such a hard time describing, well, anything. 10/10 by far!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have not drawn him yet,but I’ll post it anyways!

King Spartacus

King of Sparterriah

is a Warlord over 5000 years old,still looks good too!

has conquered major areas of uncharted cities is Eqeustria

Known as a hero,but also as a tyrant.(Celestia....)

Has mastered dark magic,philosophy,manipulation,      Mind games,archeology,time manipulation.

His appearance is a male alicorn,black Mohawk,skin is tan,has dark brown eyes,has a straight horn,normal wings,and wears a necklace that contains the “Element of Power”,wears dark gold spartan armor,and has a worn maroon cape. And carries a Greatsword.

his cutie mark shows a Greatsword crossed with a scroll,symbolizing that he has fought in Great Wars,and has mastered other various arts involving paper.

he is a chill dude but also very serious,and has anger issues. He onced opened the Element of Powers case once,but then he turned into his alter ego,Emperor Wartrocitus! War-tros-i-tis.                 And similar to Luna, he was banished to an unknown desert planet.

Emperor Wartrocitus appearance

His eyes turn purple,his skin turns black,his wings transform into dragon wings,grows sharp teeth,horn gets jagged,tail and hair turn into a purple aura looking thing(imagine Luna’s hair,but purple,and more mohawkish)

also is mentally insane in this form,has similarities to the Joker and carnage,and makes bad puns,and talks like a MANEiac.

did you get that? No? You know MANE? Maniac? Oh nevermind...

anyways that’s mine 

• Brohoof 2

A few years ago, I started planning out an idea for an OC.  I did make a picture of it, but it's beyond cringy by today's standards.  I'm a lot better at crafting stories and going from there.  Also, because of that, I never actually came up with a name for this OC.  I hope I'm not breaking the rules here by using primarily text and no images, but bare with me...

My OC is an alicorn with a severed horn.  It wasn't severed through traditional methods, but rather through black market horn removal surgery as a young colt, a process which is incredibly dangerous and illegal (explained in detail below)

Backstory: I was born in a village in the far west of Equestria, 3 years prior to the Equestrian Expansion.  In this small village, alicorns could be birthed naturally, but it was incredibly rare.  Even then, those that were born were never given any special treatments or praise, nor discriminated because of their gifts; they were treated as regular ponies.  I was there the day that the first scouts arrived in our village.  They were the first batch of explorers, traversing the lands to the West to expand the Equestrian Border.  At first, they were surprised to see a community that didn't know about the legend of the two sisters.  What was more shocking to them was the sight of a young alicorn racing with other pegasi.  The scouts asked about that young Colt, saying things like "That young Colt should be treated like a king."  As a kid, I never understood this.  It was only later that I learned of why they were so shocked.

Two months went by after the scouts departed from our village.  We heard nothing from them and just went on our normal day.  Then, one day, a large white alicorn came into town with an army of Royal Guards.  She told us that we were now a part of the nation of Equestria.  She gave a great speech about the glory of the country, the unification of the many lands that we have never even heard about.  (OOC: This part is incredibly flimsy.  Logic doesn't make sense here, but just go with me.  Also, tyrantlestia, yes, but it's a two-faced facade.)

That night, two things woke me: my father, and the smell of smoke.  He told me that I needed to run to the back door of our house as two Guards started pounding on the door.  I watched in horror as the two guards pounded down the door of our house and barged in.  I could see other houses being set ablaze, Celestia watching over them with a concerned and tense look on her face.  This wasn't the princess who came to our town, she was a monster with two faces.  I tried asking my dad about what had happened, and he told me that those strangers never came peacefully.  He overheard Celestia talking a couple of hours ago.  She was scared of the alicorns in the village and wanted them eliminated from the village.  The guards knew that this was absurd, even for her, but they let it slide for .  She told them that the cover story would be "We found the village burned to the ground and the villagers slaughtered.  If anyone asks about why there are no more alicorns, we just tell them that we'd have to build a castle for each and every one of them, we don't have the resources for that"  The guards went door to door and rounded up the alicorns, telling the parents that they're going to be taken to Celestia's princess training academy with other alicorns.  Of course, nobody agreed to this and they were killed on sight.  Those who didn't have an alicorn were told that they could live if they spoke nothing about this.  My dad knew that this was coming and tried to rally up a resistance, but in vain.  My mother lead the charge as a diversion.  She's presumed dead.

My father took me into hiding for a year, helping to teach me how to do remedial tasks without the use of magic.  "Normally, they tell you to be proud of your heritage.  This is one of those instances where we aren't proud of it."  My father got the two of us back into equestrian territory easily.  Once back in, we chose to lay low in a small town called "Ponyville."  My father looked into the black market business underneath Ponyville, and met Gallus Amputee, a black market surgeon who specialized in horn and wing removal.  We paid Gallus everything we could (I couldn't get a job because I was still a kid, and my dad couldn't get one because he didn't want to risk things), which under normal circumstances wasn't enough.  They were still willing to do it.

That night, my dad told me that everything's going to be okay and left me with Gallus, presumably to get the day-old-bread from the bakery.  Gallus put me under and performed the surgery.  When it was done, there was a little stubble of a horn left, and Gallus cast two illegal spells: one which prevents horn growth, and another that prevents magic usage.  When I came to, my dad was looking at me.  I had blood pouring down from where my horn used to be, but he told me that it'll be fine.  Before he left for his usual bread run, he gave me his hat and told me  "Always hold onto that hat.  When you do, you know that your mother and I will always be there with you."  (This is about as far as I got, mostly going off of memory alone.)

Cutie Mark: Comedy/Tragedy mask

Personality: Shy, but not by choice.

Any help would be very much appreciated, and if a mod tells me to tone it down, it's all fine and good.

• Brohoof 1

This is Rosebud, my ponysona and main pony OC.

She is a pegasus pony who was born and raised in the Whinny City, and moved to Canterlot to chase her goals.

Her special talent is performance, and she is a jack of many artistic trades.

She primarily sings but she also does acting and is a visual artist for hire. On occassion, she writes stories. She also dives into sewing when inspiration hits. Anything artistic, Rosebud will do.

Rosebud is a naturally curious pony who doesn't hesitate to explore new things, which is why she has an insatiable wanderlust and thus she travels Equestria and soon the rest of the world.

She has a black cat and some fish as pets, and she lives in a two apartment building; she resides on the top floor while her fillyhood friend lives below.

rosebud.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh I think I might have posted here before but, here's Memento Mori as drawn by me:

218ac3fe3df6ff2c8fe8f9353f1084f6.jpg

c2501fe476f2259554196363986cab76.jpg

Species: Pegasus

Job: Mortician

Size: A little taller than King Sombra

Personality: Quiet and secluded, but friendly. Spends most of his day upkeeping the graveyards outside Canterlot and lives out there in a modest cottage. He loves to read, adores collecting maps, music boxes and drinking earl grey tea (his favourite) by the fire. He rarely speaks unless he's spoken to first, or if what he has to say is important or needed. When he does speak his voice is deep, gentle and soft. Despite how most Pegasai are, he's not overly brash or competitive, in fact, he's hardly competitive at all, and prefers compromise to fighting. He has a bit of an odd and quirky sense of humour, and his stark white appearance and grey mane make him stand out, despite how much he tries to blend into the background and just be on his way. He's by no means anti-social and loves to go out into Canterlot to have tea and cake, see a movie, or go for a walk in many of the parks. Always seeming like he's in his own little world, he just wafts in and out like a ghost, and disturbs no one, but the moment he sees injustice before him, he has no problems stepping up, and using his size, and his voice to intimidate rabblerousers to cease and desist their abhorrent actions. He chooses to never use violence unless absolutely necessary and all other avenues of compromise have failed. Despite having wings, and liking to fly, he rarey does unless he has to, preferring to stay to the ground, and travelling with his cart hearse, especially if it's for work. However, if it is a long distance, or not for work, he will choose to fly. The one magical quality he has about him is his ability to fly so silently, ponies are quite unnerved by it, yet he does not do it on purpose.

Edited by Memento Mori
  • Brohoof 3

Full name not yet invented, but other know her as miss Rosenblatt. Half-breed crystal alicorn

Descend from refugees around era of king Sombra wars, born somewhere on the small outskirts community, exact parents are unknown but one of them was an earth pony, and she have strong connections with earth magic. Hes special talent are planting and rising decorative shrubs and hedges, cutting and shaping them, her CM are rose leaves.

Other ponies respect and afraid her as alicorn and afraid to come closer friends. Lack of close friends and special somepony causes stress, what causes in turn eating disorder and obesity.

For acguire superpowers need to learn magic in High Schools of Canterlot with great arcanists, but she have never learned magic and uses it like usula wannabe unicorns, mostly for telekinesis and illumination. What means she are nothing like overpowered mary sue, druther shy and helples with her overweight. But beautiful.

miss_rosenblatt_by_soobel-dccilp6.png

• 1 month later...

A tails of Equestria character I wouldn't mind playing if only I weren't so busy with work. Picture made with General Zois pony creator shame its not available on android these days.

Name: Silver Song

Race: Unicorn

Sex: Mare

Age: 17 maybe (I have no idea what MLP aging is like so I'm going off Equestria Girls as teens)

Backstory

She was born to loving parents who ran a spice (actual spices cinamon, paprika, etc) farm in western Equestria and didn't really know how to raise a unicorn properly especially one that was so different to their other children prefering to spend time with a book rather than other ponies. Naturally they tried to help but it didn't go well as the constant pressure to do as well as they thought she could merely convinced her that she could never do anything right. Even the story of how her name was picked as something her mother liked the sound of when they realized she was a unicorn and the original name of Honesuckle Nutmeg wouldn't do only made her feel more isolated.

Eventually it reached the point where rather than an imaginary friend she created a real one by casting  a spell to duplicate herself so she'd have someone who'd share her interests and understand rather than tease her. An act that also simultaneously earned her her cutie mark (a saphire book, colour matching her magic with a white moon with the right hand half showing a black crescent, under a title that is almost readable surrounded by sparkling stars representing her talent is magic) and made her very popular amongst the family during harvest seasons as she could do the work of several ponies at once.

Old enough to strike out on her own she has moved to Ponyville selected by the fact its far enough away from her family she can still visit if need be but far enough away she can finally manage to stand on her own four or eight or twelve hooves as the situation demands without someone telling her if she just tried harder she could really be something special when she know's she really isn't.

town.png

A tails of Equestria character I wouldn't mind playing if only I weren't so busy with work. Picture made with General Zois pony creator shame its not available on android these days.

Name: Silver Song

Race: Unicorn

Sex: Mare

Age: 17 maybe (I have no idea what MLP aging is like so I'm going off Equestria Girls as teens)

Backstory

She was born to loving parents who ran a spice (actual spices cinamon, paprika, etc) farm in western Equestria and didn't really know how to raise a unicorn properly especially one that was so different to their other children prefering to spend time with a book rather than other ponies. Naturally they tried to help but it didn't go well as the constant pressure to do as well as they thought she could merely convinced her that she could never do anything right. Even the story of how her name was picked as something her mother liked the sound of when they realized she was a unicorn and the original name of Honesuckle Nutmeg wouldn't do only made her feel more isolated.

Eventually it reached the point where rather than an imaginary friend she created a real one by casting  a spell to duplicate herself so she'd have someone who'd share her interests and understand rather than tease her. An act that also simultaneously earned her her cutie mark (a saphire book, colour matching her magic with a white moon with the right hand half showing a black crescent, under a title that is almost readable surrounded by sparkling stars representing her talent is magic) and made her very popular amongst the family during harvest seasons as she could do the work of several ponies at once.

Old enough to strike out on her own she has moved to Ponyville selected by the fact its far enough away from her family she can still visit if need be but far enough away she can finally manage to stand on her own four or eight or twelve hooves as the situation demands without someone telling her if she just tried harder she could really be something special when she know's she really isn't.

20180707_164431_by_elphyda-dcgki9z.jpg

( sta.sh link )

Name: Mitis Ventum

Nicknames: Miti, Mocha

Species: Fallow Deer

Appearance: She holds a soft tan hue to her coat, with a gradiant to vanilla hue for her thin legs.  She has freckles all over her hind and face, ranging from vanilla to white to darker tan.  She holds hair of lavender hue, which is long enough to reach her pastern when not hooked over her back and fluffed up.  She keeps her mane fairly well-kept, and keeps her hooves lightly polished as well, to prevent chipping.  She wears thick framed, prescription glasses that she cannot see without.  Behind them lies bright blue irises with such a fervent gloss her pupils are difficult, if not impossible to see.  Her favoured article of clothing would be her lavender and orchid striped scarf, which she knitted together herself.

Cutie Mark: A simple, curley purple stencil of a heart lays on her hip, in symbolism to her overwhelming care and empathy for others.  As she was growing, she found herself talented in many, many different subjects, leading her to be confused about what her unique talent was.  Over time, she found herself growing to be skilled in more and more things, though never holding a firm interest in it until one day, she helped someone while using her skill, causing her cutie mark to finally appear.

Blood Type: O-

Hobbies: Sewing, singing, voice acting, writing, drawing

(edited)

699902250_RegalCharmer..png.4b386b1093c684a2ad5522539a1951a1.png

Name: Regal Charmer.

Race: Unicorn.

Coat Colour: Amethyst Purple.

Mane Colour and Style: Bumblebee Yellow.

Mental disability: Autism.

Cutie Mark: non.

Favourite Song: Once Upon a December.

Personality: He is shy and has a hard time trying to meet new ponies and make new friends because he doesn't know if he can trust any after what happen to him 6 years ago, When he thinks he's insulated somepony or yield at somepony he would hit himself with his hoof at his head saying 'i am such a stupid and idiotic pony' mutable times and when he gets angry, he leaves the room and heads outside where he talks to himself to try to calm down, he is also very sensitive when other ponies question why he has no Cutie Mark because the lack of a Cutie Mark comes the self belief that Regal has NO FUTURE AT ALL.

History: Growing up, Regal was a son to one father and brother to two older sisters, he lived a happy life until the age of 8 where his family moved from Cyrus Hollow to Trottingham where he would go through to most painful experience in his whole life and struggles to cope with the aftermath 8 years later, when Regal's family finally settled down his father married a mare who at first seemed to be a nice and kind stepmother, but all that changed when he got into trouble for the first time and from that day on he was abused both mentally and physically and forced against his will to do foal labor all the time and at one point into the night, nopony came to help Regal, not even his own family and it lasted of 6 LONG, PAINFUL, HEARTBREAKING, SOUL DESTROYING YEARS, all because his stepmother thought that Autism is not real, after all that time Regal became weary about meeting other ponies and making friends until he can FULLY trust them, and during that Regal hasn't be able to get his Cutie Mark at all.

Question for all who read this, how do you think the main cast (not just the mane 7 but also the CMC, the student 6 and all the other princesses) would be able to help this poor, troubled and emotionally broken pony?

Edited by Regal Charmer the first

Name: Lord Midnight Madness

Race: Alicorn

Coat Color: Navy Blue

Mane Color: Yellow

Cutie Mark: Little Dipper

Job Title: Weather Director 

He lives in the clouds with all the other Pegasus. He works at the weather factory as the Head of weather operations. He is not like most other Pegasus because he also can use magic which makes him unique. His Lord title comes from his royal heritage. His mother and father are both alicorns. He has one older brother who is a prince. But Midnight didn't want to live the royal life he decided he wanted to live in the clouds. He traded his royal status for a normal life. He enjoys his job and is known as the one who decides if it rains or not. He is like all alicorns and is immortal. So he has plenty of experience in weather.

Unfortunately I have no picture for him yet.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Regal Charmer the first said:

699902250_RegalCharmer..png.4b386b1093c684a2ad5522539a1951a1.png

Name: Regal Charmer.

Race: Unicorn.

Coat Colour: Amethyst Purple.

Mane Colour and Style: Bumblebee Yellow.

Mental disability: Autism.

Cutie Mark: non

personality: He is shy and has a hard time trying to meet new ponies and make new friends because he doesn't know if he can trust any after what happen to him 6 years ago, When he thinks he's insulated somepony or yield at somepony he would hit himself with his hoof at his head saying 'i am such a stupid and idiotic pony' mutable times and when he gets angry, he leaves the room and heads outside where he talks to himself to try to calm down, he is also very sensitive when other ponies question why he has no Cutie Mark because the lack of a Cutie Mark comes the self belief that Regal has NO FUTURE AT ALL.

History: Growing up, Regal was a son to one father and brother to two older sisters, he lived a happy life until the age of 8 where his family moved from Cyrus Hollow to Trottingham where he would go through to most painful experience in his whole life and struggles to cope with the aftermath 8 years later, when Regal's family finally settled down his father married a mare who at first seemed to be a nice and kind stepmother, but all that changed when he got into trouble for the first time and from that day on he was abused both mentally and physically and forced against his will to do foal labor all the time and at one point into the night, nopony came to help Regal, not even his own family and it lasted of 6 LONG, PAINFUL, HEARTBREAKING, SOUL DESTROYING YEARS, all because his stepmother thought that Autism is not real, after all that time Regal became weary about meeting other ponies and making friends until he can FULLY trust them, and during that Regal hasn't be able to get his Cutie Mark at all.

Question for all who read this, how do you think the main cast (not just the mane 7 but also the CMC, the student 6 and all the other princesses) would be able to help this poor, troubled and emotionally broken pony?

Do I sense this backstory is not just the ponies?

I can see a lot of ways the main cast would be helping this pony. The cutie mark crusaders would fall over themselves trying to help a pony dealing with not having a cutie mark for longer than they did. Twilight would probably be able to bury his mother in paperwork proving autism is real, possibly literally if rainbow Dash got involved. Fluttershy would give them a warm, cuddly pet to hug. Pinky pie and Rarity would probably attempt parties/clothes as therapy. All of that's just off the top of my head.

Edited by Senko

On 7/13/2018 at 2:22 PM, Senko said:

Do I sense this backstory is not just the ponies?

I can see a lot of ways the main cast would be helping this pony. The cutie mark crusaders would fall over themselves trying to help a pony dealing with not having a cutie mark for longer than they did. Twilight would probably be able to bury his mother in paperwork proving autism is real, possibly literally if rainbow Dash got involved. Fluttershy would give them a warm, cuddly pet to hug. Pinky pie and Rarity would probably attempt parties/clothes as therapy. All of that's just off the top of my head.

That is a good way of helping, but i think he needs more than paperwork, pets, parties and therapy, it's just Regal has been through so much for 6 years straight with no help from his family that he has even considered ending his live just to end it all, and remember this O.C is base on me so helping him will in turn helping me.

Thought I would introduce the newest member of my OC family; Lapis Trail, who is an assistant to Radiant Historia...whom you will see in the future. ;)

magical_mare__closed__by_krazyezzy-dcg7qhw.png

Adopted from @Ezerona <3

Name: Clever Hoof
Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: White coat with black hair and greeneyes. She usually wears beige accessories: mostly her wings and earring. She loves steampunk accessories too (I just can't draw them).
Cutie Mark: Beige light bulb with five black lines
Hobbies: Creating mechanical stuff. She always appears on fantasy/steampunk/etc convents with her new outfits. She dreams 'bout creating mechanical horn which would allow user to cast spells.

She was born in Manehattan and was raised only by her father. When she was young she adored magic and wanted to be a wizard. When she was just a little filly somepony infomed her that she cannot be a wizard. So she wanted to fly instead. Nope, you're an Earth Pony. She grew incredibly jealous because of that. When she was at school she dreamed of playing pegasus during the school's play. To do that properly Clever Hoof created her first mechanical wing which resulted in her receiving cutie mark. Now she dreams about getting accepted into Wonderbolts Academy. One day... (And also 'bout creating magical metal horn so everypony could cast spells! Equality for everypony!)

Clever is pretty clever (you wouldn't have guessed...). She works as a volunteer in a few organisations and she's basically a workaholic. Day is short and many things must be done before twilight! Her ambition is her main motivation to work even more. She may be an introvert but she still likes going to different places with her friend. Yep, she has only one friend. She shows them affection with unexpected hugs. And hoofmade metal things. She easily get jealous and that's her main weakness. She works in a forge.

Clever Hoof.jpg

Spoiler

nNWgoK8.jpg

Sexuality: She is currently aromantic/asexual, but she still fantasizes over her crushes! She's just not interested in anything in real life.

Cutie Mark: The meaning of her cutie mark is basically with the fact that she's a fangirl. I also thought it was perfect because the heart eyes emoji is what I most identify with when it comes to fangirling and such!

Personality: She has moments when she can be quite shy and asocial, maybe a little timid. She does try really hard to interact with others, but she usually comes out as being socially-awkward at times. Other times, she is very talkative and finds it hard to stop. She is easily excitable, and it doesn't take much to make her happy. She can be a little sensitive and emotionally immature as well. She is often considered to be childlike at times, but she also tries to be mature if needed. She also loves to be herself more than being someone she's not. (WIP) 

Likes: Fangirling, cats, making friends, writing, music, being herself, sweets, eccentric fashion, plushies, pajamas.

Dislikes: Loud noises, ignorance, disability & mental health stigmas, anxiety, bullies, spicy food, sour food, growing up.

Backstory: She was bullied a lot when she was younger. This was due to her being different from those around her. At the time, no one really knew just how different she was. She didn't have very many friends either. She has struggled with high amounts of anxiety due to trauma. (WIP) 

Notes: She's still a work in progress!

Art by Prophet. <3

• 1 month later...

Name: Midnight Glow (formerly Princess)

Race: Alicorn

Appearance: Black fur with starry and glowing white dots all over, yellow eyes, which have been described as "glowing like the stars". Mane is dark blue and actually features constellations within her mane, and also glows in the dark when midnight approached, hence the name. 

Height is around the same as Princess Luna, but only slightly taller.

Aliases: Princess of the Stars, Princess of Midnight.

Cutie Mark: Spiral Galaxy

Personality: Midnight is very sweet and very kind to all ponies, but can feel angered and aggressive when in distress, leading to outbursts to other ponies, but never actually means the things she says and is quick to apologize and ask for forgiveness when her temper gets the better of her.

Background: A long time ago, back before Luna turned into Nightmare Moon, Midnight actually ruled Equestria alongside Celestia and Luna and it was her job every night to make sure the night skies were filled will bright and shiny stars, as Luna was too busy and too strained by lifting the moon every night to worry about the stars. Over time, Midnight grew to like the position and was even proud to be called princess. But one day made all of that go away.

One day, Midnight suddenly started to feel the pressures of being a princess weighing down on her: No sleep, hardly any time to socialize or eat and the constant worry that she would one day fail and be left as a humiliation in the face of ponies. And then one day it grew to the point where she started questioning why she became a princesss and if she'd be better off quitting, but Celestia and Luna always talked her down. Even with their wise words, however, Midnight's only option for ridding herself of these burdens was to resort to more... drastic measures.

So, Midnight used her magic and cast a spell over all of Canterlot. A spell that made everypony, including Celestia and Luna, be oblivious to Midnight's existence and knowledge that she ever was a princess and Midnight she destroyed all evidence of her previous life. Celestia and Luna simply went on with their lives, without ever knowing who Midnight ever was.

Ever since then, Midnight has been in hiding, still doing her duty of putting her lovely stars into the night skies, but has only ever gone into a village for food.

Nopony would ever know who she was... until now!

• Brohoof 1

I introduce to you, my highest effort shitpost i think i've ever done.

bg.png.e407424c0049cb146a08099c953dbae2.png

Name: Giuseppe Pizza-pasta
Type: Earth
Appearance: Black slicked back mane, bushy tail (i honestly dont know what to do with minute details such as that), white singlet thingo, brown watch
Cutie Mark: literally just the Italian flag
Hobbies: Cooking Italian cuisine, generally being a walking Italian stereotype
Additional Details: hey did i mention that he is a walking Italian stereotype?

Yep; it was going to happen. I have a kirin OC. ^^;

Please; allow me to introduce to you; Winter Gust! While the design isn't mine no one else purchased her from @Crecious, soooo....yeah. XD

Dnlpo_VU0AYZNym.jpg

Kirin_for_pathy.png

Here's Pixel!

PIXELSMALLERWM.png

Based him after two interests I have, computers, and art. Specifically graphic design. Hence the RGB colors, and white body.

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A computer monitor with RGB colors on the screen and a mouse cursor in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Gabriel Tatsuya Cruz (Areon Crysbolt)
Species: Pegasus (His wings are made of ice, not actually pegasus wings. He's not from this world)

Talent: Unknown

Cutie Mark: Not yet discovered

Height: Tall as Flash Sentry

Sexuality: Bisexual

767875790_GabrielTatsuyaCruz(PonyForm).png.5694a828748abe4453b52acf4886e4c1.png

rixton_by_jansen_jack-dcoxkwk.pngRixton_basic.thumb.png.fe2739a9293b01341ad4bdea932b81f6.png

Name: Rixton
Type: Originally earth (later equipped with an artificial horn)
Cutie mark: A caliper
Appearance: Usually with a white cape
Hobbies: Crafting stuff.

Edited by Rixton