Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name: Jack Sparks

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: (Not what the pic has on it) Two small circles,connected with a straight line, from one side of one circle to the other side of the other circle. (If you need help visualizing it, it is a %, but with the two circles touching the lie.)

Physical build: The body of a mare

Personality: Very helpful. Kinda shy when first meeting ponies, but when he knows them long enough, he is OK around them. Jack Sparks perfers others to treat him as a stallion, even though he is a futa. Given being a futa, he has the personality and thought process of both a stallion and a mare.

Jack Sparks.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On 8/31/2017 at 11:01 AM, DANUTERCISD said:

My oc is a red alicorn that can instantly kill anything and everything, and cannot be slain. Luna is his wife. his name is sunstorm.

Are you sure his name isn't Donut Steele? :P

Anyways, here's two OCs that I'm working on (these are the preliminary designs that I plan to finalize once I get a bit better at drawing ponies):

Name: Radar Sweep (My ponysona)
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Haze Gray coat, mane is alternating blue & gold stripes (lengthwise), Blue eyse, slightly taller & skinnier than average, rather androgynous appearance.  Tends to wear mane in pigtails (either braided similarly to the mares in Our Town or loose) or a bit more fancy when in girl mode as opposed to the loose style they wear it in in boy mode.
Cutie Mark: Gold US Navy Fire Controlman Rating insignia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_controlman)
Hobbies: Messing around with electrical & electronic circuits, drawing, making electronic music (has been known to work with DJ Pon-3 on occasion & has built some of her equipment), fashion, reading, other arts & crafts.
Additional Details:  Aside from their non-binary gender, Radar is a rather unusual Pegasus, not being particularly interested in sports, and an average flyer, they are far more in tune with the Pegasus race's innate magic & has studied various theoretical treatises to improve their understanding & ability to manipulate weather phenomena & use them for their purposes.  One such project was trapping miniature storm clouds in specially prepared jars to act as power sources for their devices as well as a miniature tornado to power a miniature wind turbine for more power-demanding projects.  They served for several years in the Royal Equestrian Navy as an artillery spotter (for the shipboard cannons) & messenger.  After getting out, they got an associate's degree in applied magic from the Canterlot University & got a job working as a civilian technician repairing some of the more advanced magical weaponry for the Equestrian military.  While they currently live in a medium sized-town NW of Baltimare, they do occasionally travel to Canterlot on Business (and to buy dresses on sale at Rarity's Canterlot Carousel) as well as a weekly trip to Ponyville for therapy sessions with Dr. Wolf (no seriously, the dude sounds almost exactly like my RL therapist).59af576a9a5bf_RadarSweep.jpg.e06445c44ccda87e1dc0e37a69db0a6a.jpg

Name:  Aurora Shine
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Sky blue coat, gold mane, gold eyes (I know the pic has green, but I decided that gold would look better after I made this with the pony maker), average build.  Tends to wear a lab coat most of the time.
Cutie Mark: Black NPN Transitor symbol ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_junction_transistor#NPN)
Hobbies: Messing around with electrical & electronic circuits, books, bonsai, rock collecting.
Additional Details:  Works as staff for Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, mainly tuning & maintaining magical devices as well as researching new ones.  Lives in Canterlot, but likes to travel & do sight-seeing in the surrounding area on weekends.  Has a rather reserved, polite personality, even if she isn't super friendly due to being caught up in her work most of the time.

59af59e75f822_SusanSparksBackground2.png.a6f6685e60e1fa6ffd33ed5e1a9e672c.png

These are basically the start of the crew for this story idea I've been kicking around called "Friendship is Science" that has the crew using science and friendship (i.e. teamwork) to solve various problems they come across.....

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"I feel a disturbance in the force, as if an old and powerful evil had come back to life" Celestia Feeling the rebirth of Crystal Evil

return_of_crystal_evil_by_reynardthekits

Alignment: chaotic evil

Name: Crystal Evil

Specie: Unkown

Ages: more that Equestria

Body: Pure Diamond and Zaphyr

Origin/Residence: Born in the crystal dimension, sealed in corcevalon

History:

long, a long ago, in Crystal Dimension. was born from a gem thanks to the powers of the nymphs of magic, but, with malicious intentions, when the kingdom of Equestria had not more than a decade, I yearn to destroy it and create its own empire, but he met with the powerful determination of the Ponies of round table and the first king of equestria, Arthur pendragon, who with the power of the excalibur confronted with all his forces

the battle was terrible, and Arthur was mortally wounded, without more, the achievement to give a blow as accurate as powerful with which Crystal evil was destroyed

since it could still come back to life, Star Swirl took soul to the same place of rest of the great king, Corcevalon, located in the Crystal Dimension, its soul was enclosed in a stone enchanted by the sorcerer and the sword nailed in her so that its power would prevent it from coming out again.

Powers/Skills
erupt gems from the ground
power cannon

create golems from gems

regenerate damaged parts

shoot a rain of crystals through the canyon

throw energy waves

Additional Details:

you have to pierce its core to destroy it

Edited by WritterPon13
  • Brohoof 1

Name:  Blueberry Dream
Type:  Pegasus
Appearance:  Light blue coat with dark blue mane and tail, and blue glasses(I like blue, shut up)
Cutie Mark:  A blue lightning bolt (again, blue, don't judge XD)
Hobbies:  Flying, drawing, and just being socially awkward.
Additional Details: She's actually a filly and a tomboy, but it's hard to tell. :P 

59bb26a3a947f_MyLittlePony_Blueberry_Dream(1).thumb.jpg.b1bf1e04f6c6df3f6ef077870685b147.jpg

Edited by Blueberry Dream
  • Brohoof 2

Name:  Nightfall Shadow
Type:  Unicorn
Appearance:  Charcoal Coat and Jet Black Mane and tail. 

Personality: His personality and the way he moves his body and acts is somewhat similar to Ultron from Avengers 2
Cutie Mark:  The Mark of the Ouroboros ( a Serpent eating its own tail) 
Hobbies: Occult lore, Magic, and Manipulating ponies, psychology and fear.

Nightfall Shadow, for the incredibly few ponies who would even know the name, it strikes fear just uttering his name. Even his Cutie mark is not referred to as a cutie, but the mark of terror itself. He is obsessed with the psychology of fear and has based his whole life's philosophy and actions around it. Ponies get out of bed because they fear they will fail in life, they eat because they fear starving to death. Every action he believes is ultimately motivated by fear and ponies back 1000 years ago believed he is fear in physical form. 

It was he whose magic secretly twisted the events that would lead the changelings to become evil, he orchestrated the events that would cause Sombra to turn to the dark side by subtly giving fate a push in another direction. This is his strongest magic of all, he controls the power to push fate in directions that he can see where they lead. Once fate by changing a single moment in his immediate future, he can cause it to cascade into a series of events that will wreck havoc, evil and most of all, evil in the ponies world. 1000 years ago, after celestia used the elements of harmony to seal away Discord, they fought Nightfall Shadow and the elements had failed, Celestia and Luna both struck down, the elements no longer shining their light, and one more blast from his magic away from doom, he stopped for unknown reasons. "No....nononononooo" he said, shaking his head in disbelief and confusion as he looked at the ground and back at celestia and luna. "ahh, yeah, I think I am beginning to understand something here, I don't think this is how this is going to end here, no no, I can do better, THINK better. I must....yes I know what I must do now, but I need these two alive" He then walked away and Celestia and Luna fell unconscious. He was never seen or heard from again. No events were connected to his activities from before and it is assumed by the two sisters that he is simply gone forever....or is he?  

Nightfall Shadow.png

Edited by Star Petal
  • Brohoof 1

Well this is my OC Techno!

image.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpeg

And right here he's helping my friend @Celestial Flight plus this image was made by @ambergerr!

image.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

On 15 September 2017 at 11:02 AM, Blueberry Dream said:

Name:  Blueberry Dream
Type:  Pegasus
Appearance:  Light blue coat with dark blue mane and tail, and blue glasses(I like blue, shut up)
Cutie Mark:  A blue lightning bolt (again, blue, don't judge XD)
Hobbies:  Flying, drawing, and just being socially awkward.
Additional Details: She's actually a filly and a tomboy, but it's hard to tell. :P 

59bb26a3a947f_MyLittlePony_Blueberry_Dream(1).thumb.jpg.b1bf1e04f6c6df3f6ef077870685b147.jpg

So I'm guessing you had your OC professionally drawn there at the MLP panel at Hascon! :)

• Brohoof 2

On 9/26/2017 at 11:24 PM, Techno Universal said:

So I'm guessing you had your OC professionally drawn there at the MLP panel at Hascon! :)

Either that or they used the official MLP Movie character creator that went live about a week ago. ;)

@Ichigopai Your OC is really cute. :)

Edited by DJ_Bonebraker
  • Brohoof 1

This is me as a pony, basically:

Name - Emem (My actual name is "MM" so it's pronounced as Emem)

Cutie Mark - Jar of rainbow splattered paint pills, signifying medical-related talent and artistic ability (There was a time that I was painting something, and when I took my pills, they got covered in colorful acrylic paint. I think that would've been my cutie mark moment).

Residence - Fillyppines (Philippines)

Allegiance - The Solar Empire

What's with the hedgehog hoodie you may ask? It's because I'm a Sonic fan :P This is also my profile picture in YouTube by the way.

Maybe4.png

• Brohoof 1

Name: Midnight Blaze

Type: unicorn

Personality: shy, creative, loyal, bookworm (!)

Enjoys: books, music, countryside, magic

Cutie Mark: music note on a moon.

First draft:

image.jpgSecond: (done using a free online pony creater thing, since I lack any skill with digital art.)

IMG_0620.PNGCurrent: (done by @sciencewill98)

IMG_0688.PNG

Edited by Midnight Blaze 98
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Purple Strike
Type: Bat Pony
Appearance: Wild hair and mane, bat wings, huh color....not good with color and my first language is french so just look at the image
Cutie Mark: Mark of Chaos but two arrows are replaced by bat wings

Residence: Ponyville
Hobbies: Tea time with Fluttershy and Discord, pranks with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, Reading with Twilight, baking with Pinkie Pie, Sky clearing pony, practice chaos magic with Discord, fun with Discord
Additional Details: She ended up as a bat pony with chaos magic because of Discord himself, she weirdly never turned back to normal so when Discord was a statue again she got into hiding as she liked her new appearance. She trains with Discord with her new chaos magic. When Discord was released she quickly became friend with him after he was reformed. She weirdly lost her memory of most of her past when she got transformed, she only remembers she was a pegasus before.

Special Abilities: She has chaos magic.

Purple Strike 1 With Cutie Mark (Base by RainbowDash12).png

Purple Strike cutie mark by Nifton.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Those are really some cool OC’s!! I love seeing all different kinds :squee: Thank you for opening this topic!

I have 4 OC’s, but I decided to write down about my ponysona:

Name: Lavender Mist
Type: Pegasus

Appearance: Light purple coat, her hair a little darker purple. Her hair goes behind her ear on the left side and lays on her right shoulder. The bangs moving to the right side of her face as well. Her eyes are a bright yellow-golden colour, the edges moving upward.
Cutie Mark: Amethyst & Lavender
Hobbies: Playing around with herbs and crystals, mixing them to create magical potions and sachets. Usually giving them to her friends for better sleep, luck, or pain relief. She also loves watching tv-shows or movies, especially horror! and playing video games. She also loves staying up at night and sleeping throughout the day. She basically loves staying at home.

Find out about her backstory through RP ;)

CB8ED758-AB71-4567-8A21-E4015914236E.jpeg

Edited by Lavender Mist
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So since I made Blueberry my Ponysona, I now have a new OC, woo, dang I gotta stop.

Introducing: 

Name:  Sketchy Tail

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: A unicorn with a tanish coat, and brown mane and tail, with mane in a bun type thing. She also likes to wear hoodies, a lot too. She also has a deer snoot, glasses,  a griffin tail, and light blue eyes.
Cutie Mark: A pencil with her tail behind it, hence her name.
Hobbies: She likes to draw a lot to get better, practicing her magic, and hanging out with friends.(If she has any, LOL)

sketchyyy.png.f3922799945b26ae51dda2d16a2da135.png

• Brohoof 1

Name:  Rain Shine

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: A medium grey pegasus, with blue hair (three different shades of blue), blue eyes, blue tail (Hair and tail are in RD form and shape), a medium blue neckerchief (sometimes has her cutie mark on it), with dark blue bare hooves.
Cutie Mark: A cloud with rain below it with the sun peaking out behind the cloud 
Hobbies: Learning about Equestrian and other races histories, weather creation, baking (with her sister in law Pinkie Pie), teaching others about weather, enjoying time with her family and friends.

Rain Shine New ref.png

Here's my OC!

Name: Nightflare Blitz

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: Light royal blue coat, navy blue and black mane and tail

Cutie Mark: An EDM-like comet

Hobbies: Works as Ponyville's premier male DJ; going by his stage name NFB, he is Vinyl Scratch's biggest fan and aspires to be as famous as her one day! 

request__niteflare_blitz_by_takeshi6888-d7od7cg.thumb.png.3143bec46563fb36d3f61842ddd89f58.png

Edited by acknapp18

Name: White Belt
Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: White coat and cream/charcoal mixed mane. Typically wearing a headband.
Cutie Mark: A spear pointing up and being encircled by two shooting stars.
Hobbies: "Scraping," buckball, traveling, chess.
Additional Details:

• Is just as home in a more relaxed slice of life environment as an adventure.
  • Despite first appearances, violence is not his first option to every problem. He actually tries to be a peacemaker when arguments threaten to boil over. He hates fighting.
  • Works as a "dumpster bucker" (trashpony.) With his best friend Hash.
Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1