-My Life as a Teenage Robot.

-CatDog.

Worst:

Fred

Big Time Rush

The Mighty Bee

Fanboy and Chum Chum

iCarly

>Worst: Fred< My reaction: laugh.png and it was like....I forgot about fred....anyway, I think fred needs to get a life anyway...I don't keep up with modern television. UNLESS ITS PUBLIC TELEVISION! BOOYAHH!! PBS FTW!

I was more of a Cartoon Network fan than Nickelodeon. Although I still watched the shows that were on Nick.

Favourites now:

• Spongebob Squarepants (Older ones)
  • Drake and Josh
  • Fairly Odd Parents
  • The Penguins of Madagascar
  • Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness

Didn't have too many favourites, although I've probably forgotten a few

Worst now:

• Fanboy and Chum Chum
  • Tuff Puppy
  • Jimmy Neutron (Never really liked it)
  • All current stuff on now.

Wow I can't believe I forgot to mention Danny Phantom, that show was awesome.

Anyway, another bad show I forgot to mention was Planet Sheen. It was a spinoff of Jimmy Neutron. In this show Sheen wasn't funny anymore and was just as annoying as new Spongebob and the annoying orange.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite show is without doubt Avatar: The Last Airbender. I also really liked Fairly Oddparents, Big Time Rush(first seasons), ICarly and Victorious but unfortunately I've never watched Drake and Josh. 

• 2 years later...

WHOA WHOA WHOA, HOLD ON A SECOND!

Why...? Why is everyone looking past the ABSOLUTE WORST Nick show?! Have you even seen it? Was it forgotten that quickly?!

To get a better idea of what I mean, look at Number 1 of this video from PhantomStrider and you'll understand.

If you don't feel like doing that, lemme just spell it out for you... F-R-E-D!

Does ANYONE here remember Nick's biggest mistake? No, not cancelling their best show (Invader Zim), no, not cancelling Nick GAS, I'm talking about the big one...

Nickelodeon 'purchased rights' to Lucas Cruikshank, the first YouTuber to receive a million subscribers, and the ABSOLUTE WORST YOUTUBER OF ALL TIME!

As he's better known by his double, Fred Figglehorn, he is the biggest disgrace to the internet! All he does is a bunch of uninteresting, everyday things that any other person could do. The only catch is that he jumpcuts EVERY 2 SECONDS and speaks with a voice-pitch-synthesizer that makes the Annoying Orange, Breadwinners, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Jar Jar Binks look down on him! He desperately tries to make sure not to lose your attention, and does everything he can to insult and annoy you.

This jerk is the REASON Nickelodeon is so terrible nowadays! It all started when Nick funded money for his first film, which I STILL think is the worst film of ALL TIME. And then 2 more films came out after THAT garbage, making it the all-time-worst movie trilogy. And THEN, they did... THIS! FRED: THE SHOW...

They went there... They did it... THEY MADE THE ABSOLUTE WORST SITCOM OF ALL TIME. This thing was so terrible, it was cancelled after ONE SEASON. That's how much it was despised by the public!

Ever since the first movie, Nick was convinced to go this direction, with not only these horrible garbage heaps, but the other cringeworthy sitcoms that are STILL being aired to this day! 

It's all Fred's fault. He's responsible for modern Nickelodeon's sad state... I have ZERO respect for this scumbag. Nothing anyone can say or do will change my opinion on this A-hole.

How does no one remember him, though? How was he the first to get a million subs on YouTube? Why did Nick think this would be their salvation?

What does this say... about America's intelligence?

This is probably another good reason why I've decided to stay in Equestria with Twilight...

Best:

-Angry Beavers

-Hey Arnold

-S1-4 of Spongebob

-Invader Zim

-Harvey Beaks

Worst:

-Breadwinners

-Fanboy and Chum Chum

-FRED: The Show

-Sanjay and Craig

-Planet Sheen

(edited)

Best:

Spongebob Squarepants (Up until after the movie)

The Fairly Odd Parents

Jimmy Neutron

Angry Beavers

invader Zim

Rocko's Modern Life

Hey Arnold

The Avatar series

Drake and Josh

Ned's Declassified

Worst:

Pretty much everything they have now.

It's like Cartoon Network, the shows are getting worse and worse as time goes on (Although I don't watch Nick too much, so I can't be entirely sure

Cartoon Netwrok Puts out good shows on a more consistent basis. Sure there are stubles like Go! and Diet Powepuff, but there's always good stuff like Steven Universe and We Bare Bears to balance out the crap.

Edited by TheMisterManGuy

Basically the golden age was the SNICK era.

My favorite two shows were:

Are You Afraid Of The Dark? (Did you know that one episode inspired M. Night Shamaylan to write The Sixth Sense. His biggest treasure was a rip off of a Nickelodeon show)

Legends Of The Hidden Temple.

I never enjoyed All That, although that seems to have a giant following. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Best:

Inspector Gadget

Wild n Crazy Kids

Doug

Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Clarissa Explains It All

The Wild Thornberries

Salute Your Shorts

The Adventures of Pete n Pete

Rug rats

Looney Tunes

Welcome Freshmen

Grimms Fairytales

The Lilbits

The Borrowers

Heathcliff

Danny Phantom

Worst:

Ren and Stimpy

Spongebob

Weinerville

Ahh! Real Monsters

Hey Arnold

Jimmy Neutron

Fanboy and Chum Chums

Angry Beavers

Fairly Oddparents

De'Grassi

Edited by Leave a Whisper

Best:
Invader Zim
The Legend of Korra
Rugrats
First few seasons of Spongebob
Hey Arnold
All That
Kenan and Kel
Amanda Show
Drake and Josh

Worst:
Sanjay and Craig
Breadwinners
Mr. Meaty
Fanboy and Chum Chum
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Nick Studio 10
FRED

You know, it really sucks that all the shows on my worst list are modern shows. But they're so bad, they make Rocket Power look good. I've heard good things about Harvey Beaks and The Loud House, though, so hopefully things will look brighter in the future.

Welp, the german Nick showed also few others show that didn't got mentioned

First then would be MLP in german. At least Season 1-3. i think now the german version runs by Disney Channel germany

Also another(Not in american Nick?) Show I remember and loved back then was Delilah and Julius

and a lot of the ones already mentioned by the good shows

The best for me would be Monsters vs Aliens the series, and Peter Rabbit. I know MvA is no longer with us but I had to mention it. Peter Rabbit is only available in some markets, but a great show.

The worst for me would be SpongeBob. I'm sorry, I know there are lots of fans here. But with so many fans, one detractor won't matter.  :please:

• Brohoof 1

The best and worst Nickelodeon shows, in my opinion are:

Best:

- The Legend of Korra

- Danny Phantom

- Jimmmy Neutron: Boy Genius

- Drake and Johs

- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

- Zoey 101

- Unfabulous

- Rugrats

- Hey Arnold

- All That

- The Amanda Show

- Legend of the Hidden Temple

- Nickelodeon Guts

- Figure it Out

- iCarly

- Victorious

Worst:

- The Mighty Bee

- Fred the show

- Fan Boy and Chum Chum

- Tuff Puppy

- Planet Sheen

- Sanjay and Craig

- Breadwinners 

Avatar the Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra, are the best to me, wonderful animation, well rounded characters, and good balance of drama, action and humour, unlike past Nickelodeon shows, which try to treat kids like a best friend, Avatar and Korra, are sort of like a mentor, someone you can have fun with, but serious enough to give you character, plus these shows strive to elevate you to its level, rather than lowering the bar, similarly Peter Rabbit is very good too, this show gives children courage and teamwork, Peter has to use his wits to survive Mr. Todd, Mr Brock, and Old Brown, plus provide for his family, and aid his friends, it's quite rare to see a show like this, that encourages you to be independent and self-less. For the worst, Dora the Explorer, the show may look cute and innocent, but it shows how patronising the media can be toward different people, and the youth, Hispanics are not like Dora, this is how the media thinks Hispanics are like, as if Mexico is the standard set for all Hispanics, Dora the Explorer lacks nuance, even toward children, like repeating sentences, and pointing out the obvious, thinking children need things explained Barney style, however, children eventually need to leave their comfort zone, and expand, for they will not remain children in body, spirit yes, but not in form, so if you ever have children, skip this, and show them something fun, yet firm.   

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Best 

1. Dora the Explorer the best nick show ever in my opinion has great lessons great songs and great education and great everything shame it got cancelled.  Dora is very  underrated in my opinion.

2. SpongeBob square pants old episodes only 

3. The Loud house 

4. The Fairly odd parents 

5. Icarly 

6. Rugrats 

7. Drake and Josh 

8. True Jackson 

9. Victorious 

10. Danny phantom 

11. Robot and monster 

12. Teenage mutant ninja turtles 

13. Blues clues 

14. Go Diego go 

15. Hey Arnold 

16. Ni Hao Kia lan 

17. The thundermans 

18. All that 

19. Avatar 

20. Bubble guppies 

21. Jimmy Neutron   

22. Kung fu panda legends of awesomeness 

23. The legend of Korean 

24.  Team Umizoomi 

25. The wonder pets 

Worst 

1. Fan boy and chum chum 

2. Sanjay and Craig 

3. Breadwinners 

4. Fred the show 

5. Planet sheen

Edited by Fluttertastic 16

I will keep my list short:

Best: 

• Danny Phantom
  • 2012 Ninja Turtles
  • Hey Arnold  

Worst:

• Catdog
  • All Grown Up
  • A few others ^^;;

I would just go by most to least favorite.

Best: Invader Zim and Sponge-bob 

Worst: everything else.