Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

@,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding him to the list right now 

@@LightningFlash,

Thank you for your character, II shall be adding the link to the long line right now 

@@Antismurf9001,

Thank you for your to characters, I shall be adding them to the count right now 

@@McbMatuko,

Thank you for your oc, and I hope we can too, it seems as though we are getting there 

@@Milk Wave,

Thank you for your ocs, I shall be adding them both to the long list 

@,

I do, but since I go lightning fast at typing them they all join but into long big post.  

@,

Thank you for your oc, and it is actually required to post a link so you've done good! 

@@Pripyat Pony,

Thank you for another changeling oc, I shall be adding her to the special list right now 

@,

Thank you for all three of your ocs, we need every single one we can get currently! 

@@child of the night,

If she is a changeling she'll be sure to go to the changeling list, so thank you for your character 

@@Aerodynas,

Thank you for even more ocs, an entire family this time. I shall be adding them to the list right now 

@@Amor Song,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding her to the list right now 

@@Crimson,

Thank you crimson for your character, I shall be adding him to the count right now 

@@Twila Starshimmer,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be adding her to the count right now 

@,

No

@,

And thank you so much, and I must compliment your avatar. As Much as I try to take you seriously in everything you say, I cannot stop myself at cracking up with Heavy and those eyebrows

• Brohoof 2

@,

Thank you for another oc thunder dash, I shall be adding him to the count now 

@@GameytheGeemer,

Thank you for your oc, and I will accept him right now. But you did actually did everything pretty much wrong, you did everything that I said not to do. But I am still accepting him 

@@CinemaBrony,

I'm sorry but I cannot actually accept your character, because you haven't provided me with a character profile link. If you do want to have him within the Inquisition it is required, and we will contact you if your ocs are put into any of our projects. 

@,

Thank you for so many ocs, and when we want voices for the characters we will put out a thread looking for voices of those characters, like we do for everything 

@,

Thank you for another oc, I shall be adding the link to the special queue right now 

@@Jelly Raindust,

Thank you for your oc, I shall be her in now 

@@A Jewel of Rarity,

They are all processed through their character profile links, if theres anything wrong or we've hit a snag or something someone will contact you and tell you. And aswell if we use any of your ocs if they are used in any of our projects 

@,

Thank you for your ocs, so many, and we do as many ocs as we can get right now. 

@@A Jewel of Rarity,

No, once they been submitted/accept they go to the processing line to be processed into a branch and such.  So once your oc's name is onto the site that is when you know that they have been processed and then they shall be drawn and such

@@kmyong00,

Thank you for your character, I shall be adding her tot he count right now 

@@Fanglore

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character, because you didn't provide a character profile link, if you have one for him I would appreciate it, if not you can always make one in the character database found on this site

@@kain17,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character, because you didn't provide a character profile link, if you have one for him I would appreciate it, if not you can always make one in the character database found on this site

@@Scratched Disk,

Thank you for another oc, I shall be adding him to the count right now 

And this is our concept/first draft of a trailer for one of our projects. Where I'm sure many ocs will be featuring in.

• Brohoof 1

@@A Jewel of Rarity,

Well that wasn't very long ago, and if any were pegasi than your going to have to wait, for some time.  We are going as fast as we can with them but it does take a whole lot of time, infact I'm about to add about another couple of ocs to the site before the guy wakes up and does some more.

Just be patience, we've been doing heaps of things all at once. Hell we even got our trailer up yesterday

• Brohoof 3

@@A Jewel of Rarity,

Well that wasn't very long ago, and if any were pegasi than your going to have to wait, for some time.  We are going as fast as we can with them but it does take a whole lot of time, infact I'm about to add about another couple of ocs to the site before the guy wakes up and does some more.

Just be patience, we've been doing heaps of things all at once. Hell we even got our trailer up yesterday

okay thanks for clearing things up for me i just really like the style and cannot wait i am impatient derpy_emoticon2.png

The counter's certainly nearing it's end. My character database isn't completed yet, but it will be in the following days (possibly today)...so might the counter though xD 

So..although I'm wrapping things up, here's my link: The story of Starlight Sky 

Born a unicorn, so feel free to work without the wings.

Edited by Starlight Sky

so am i waiting on them being drawn then ??

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what's happening right now.  (Of course, I'm not in Tartarus, so I don't know know, but I think that's what Rascal has implied.) 

Edit: nvm, I see the post Rascal put up. :)

Edited by MrPandaa

@@MrPandaa,

No, your not in TP. And I have already confirmed what is happening. I'm sorry if I'm sounding slightly rude but you're making assumptions which I have already squandered, I already get enough questions and rude messages and such from people everyday, and you are really just stoking the fire there

@@MrPandaa,

No, your not in TP. And I have already confirmed what is happening. I'm sorry if I'm sounding slightly rude but you're making assumptions which I have already squandered, I already get enough questions and rude messages and such from people everyday, and you are really just stoking the fire there

My bad, I should've let you answer the questions.

Comon guys, not trying to be a 'White knight' here, but this project is MASSIVE and alot more work than I think most realize, these guys / girls are working super hard and pulling out some amazing stuff already :) 

Stop being so impatient and just wait until you see if your OC got in or not >_> 

@

I know you guys check on the profiles later and then work out the stuff and such, but just saying that I tweaked a few stuff on Moon's account. Also, if you do allow it, can you make Moon act a bit, seductive~? :3

Maybe nuzzle a pony here and there, nibble an ear, or love another pony~

@Fanglore,  I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character, because you didn't provide a character profile link, if you have one for him I would appreciate it, if not you can always make one in the character database found on this site

ok i think i got it this time e9FkmL5.png  

Fallen Star's character page http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fallen-star-r5043

tell me if i need to do something else as well