1. 1. Favorite Mane

• Twilight
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Other

So I'm curious. Do you have a favorite mane style from the show? Do you think Rarity's is the most fabulous or do you prefer Pinkie Pie's wild poofy style?

You can choose either of the Mane Six's manes or a background character. It's your choice ;)

I personally really like Pinkie Pie's because it just REALLY goes with her personality and I love how it reacts to her emotions too. If she's feeling sad and depressed it gets flat, and then poofs back up when she's happy. That is a very unique and magical mane my friends :lol:

So what ya waiting for? Get posting :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Well Rarity's is gorgeous, but Rainbow Dash's is just so smexy :3

I don't like Pinkie's poofy mane, but I love how Pinkie looks with a straight mane, like when she's Pinkamena.

Twilight looks good when her mane is kinda messy, I don't know how to explain it.

Applejack has a nice mane.

Fluttershy has a nice mane too of course.

• Brohoof 4

I think everyone has their own preference simply because the characters themselves are so diverse.

people tend to choose the character they most relate to, i personnally like rainbow dash,

fluttershy however is a dangerously close second. 

This was a no brianer, Rarity's of course (but that's just my opinion). I think fluttershy's is too long and applejack's is to plain. Pinkie Pie's however suits her very well. 

• Brohoof 2

I like pinkie pies best, it changes with emotion wich is cool. (when her mane is down she is like me....sometimes..)

rainbow dash have the 2nd shared with applejacks.

• Brohoof 2

I like Cloudchaser's hair. Its stands out more than any other pony's hair to me. I'd love to have hair like that. Alas... male pattern boldness.... damn you to tartaros *tears in eyes*

I'm gonna say... Rainbow Dash's mane style is my personal favorite.  Don't get me wrong, each mane and tail style is perfect for its particular pony, but I just love Dashie's messy mane, the color scheme works real well with it, and as an added bonus it looks quite lovely when it is done up nicely for, say, the Grand Galloping Gala or the Royal Wedding.  Plus, if I'm being honest, the other reason I picked that style as my favorite is because Derpy, my all time favorite background pony, has the exact same mane style, along with a number of other background ponies!

rainbow_dash_and_derpy_hooves_by_3bri111

So I guess when you get down to it, the biggest reason this mane style is my particular favorite is because SO MANY of the ponies I love have it! derpy_emoticon1.png   This is in no way me saying that RD is my favorite out of the Mane 6; as I've gone on the record dozens of times in the past, I love each of the Mane 6 equally.  Still, that doesn't mean I can't have a favorite mane and tail style. e9FkmL5.png  

• Brohoof 1

I love Twilights mane for somereason, its just so pretty <3. Idk I just like it. It looks nice. The little touchup of varied color is just nice.

And its nice looking i think. so yeah, can't explain, but i like it.

• Brohoof 1

Derpy, it's my favorite mane style. She just looks very good, also Pinkamena hairstyle is awesome as well. If I was limited to the mane 6 I would say that Rainbow Dash has the best mane style. But my favorite is the one Derpy has.

Applejack's because it's simple. And she seem to be the only pony to have a realistic color scheme.

I don't like gorgeous stuff, like Applejack, I don't seem to really care for my haircut. I just let them grow, and as soon as they become annoying, I cut them.

You can choose either of the Mane Six's manes or a background character.

No, I'll choose a secondary character. tongue.png

And it is...

Spitfire!

300px-Spitfire_cutie_mark_S3E07.png

Look at her. Now look at my OC, Tender Voice. Her mane inspired his one. I mean, look at it! It's... awesome! Simply neat. I'd wear my own hair like that, if I hadn't natural curls!

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I like Flutter's mane the best. It is longer than all of the others, and is really adorable.

A very close second is Pinkie Pie! The way it represents her personality is just too cool! (And Pinkemena's hair is epic, btw)

Third is Rarity's because it is so beautiful!

4th is Twilight's because of the epic highlights (and the fact I can draw it with ease :P)

Fifth is RD's cause it's colorful

And last (but not least!) is Applejack's. I think it fits her southern style perfectly!

Of all time? well Ms. Flitter gets my vote :3 I don't care if accesories are cheating just look at her mane with that bow X3

flitter_staying_joyful_by_sueroski-d4vfo

Now mane 6 however?

I'm torn Rariy's curled locks are fabulous but Dashie's colourful messy tomboy frizz is adorable so I'd go neck and neck for those two

I feel that I'm most like Twilight and our hair style is pretty much the same(pretty long, well-kept, straight bangs, though mine still thinks  I want to keep them parted like I did before I finally got them cut). Rarity and Fluttershy tie for a very close second though!

Rarity...hmm I like her curls,though not really my thing...but I do love it when her mane is wet wink.png

AJ. eh,not fond of bands in hair liekthat....but she does look sexy with her mane down andfree flowing.

Pinkie Pie. Eh.. It looks messy and it might be sticky or something if I tried to touch it...dry.png

Twilight: I don't like her straight cut mane or tail as it is, but when it's all messy, I think it looks pretty damn sexy.

Dashie: It's rainbow...I love rainbows and colour. and the way it's cut,...mmm.. <3

Fluttershy: It's pink and flowy...it's not curly or straight..it's flowy...I like flowy things..flowy things tend to be hot and sexy(like the lines of a nice car or the shape of a hot mare or stallion).and how she wears  it, is jut adorable and cute.I love her mane <3

as for fave...I can't really choose,but I'll have to say Flutters...just because I love her so<3

Edited by ~Chaotic_Fluttershy~

Honestly, I adore Rarity's hair, it's just so... fabulous! Fluttershy of course has fantastic hair as well, but it almost seems like it has less variety through the show than Rarity's, since, you know, Crystal Rarity mane.

• Brohoof 1

Of the mane six I'm absolutely in love with Twilight's (because the highlights) and RD's. But I like them all because they all suit each pony. Other than that, though... I love:

Cherry Jubliee's

c4449ca688132591685f52b61b42272a.png

Button's Mom (probably doesn't count.)

3f1ce2a8f7a05d511d5d247d601a98f5.png

Apple Fritter's

fc6c95015468fee1ff8f6920ed791a8d.png

I like those 3 the most.