Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most disturbing fan fiction you ever read?

Bendy

What was the most disturbing fan fiction you ever read?

I would say a foalcon fan fiction, but I never read one nor plan to ever read one ever, based on the summary alone and the fact I would get sick.

Fan fictions (well a series of fan fiction) related to the The Conversion Bureau, (not all these stories are like this) some which I did read I found the most disturbing. They basically turned our lovely Ponies into something like the Reapers from Mass Effect or The Combine from Half Life. Just more cute looking, but behave exactly in the same way and even do the same thing with changing one's body into another so called "superior species". With no mercy nor compassion shown to Humanity, even if we are on our knees.

Which frankly, made me sick, that one could turn a lovely MLF FIM Pony into a genocidal monster.  

Also, a note to all. This thread is meant for discussion and linking to fanfics containing gratuitous amounts of violence or sexual content is not ok

Edited by DashForever
adding notice

I had heard about Rocket to Insanity, but that would be too obvious.

Cupcakes was pretty disturbing (that also being obvious), and I also found this short little post on DeviantArt about Pinkie Pie running into Rainbow Dash's stomach, Rainbow Dash eats everyone, Celestia eats Rainbow Dash, then takes a giant dump all over Equestria.

Sweet apple massacre. The grammar was terrible, the author seemed to be trying way too hard, and it just went on and on. It was a seriously poorly written piece of literature, probably meant to offend or shock people. The first time and only time I read it, it left a bad taste in my mouth. A not-so-greatly written story that is just downright fucking disgusting. I mean, who would write this? Seriously?

Twilight_face_hoof.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Factory. Yeah, yeah; predictable answer. But seriously, it is. Cupcakes was freaky too, but Rainbow Factory was written really, really well. Plus, it had a story, not just mindless gore. And that in itself scared me more than Cupcakes.

(But, man, the song "Rainbow Factory"?! Can I just say, WoodenToaster is a freaking genius? It's my scary jam, my friend!)

I have to admit, both Rainbow Factory and Cupcakes are both disturbing. Cupcakes is disturbing because it's not what you would expect from the title. Rainbow Factory is disturbed in a much different way. Rainbow Factory's STORY is what makes it disturbing, while Cupcakes' general idea is disturbing. Rainbow Factory, in my opinion, is more disturbing.

I haven't read many fan fictions to be honest. I might start reading them more often. I'll dare myself to read some of the ones suggested here, like Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory, just to see what all the fuss is about.

Disturbing is often in the eye of the beholder, I have read many fanfics that some people have found disturbing but that I found either funny, arousing or just bored. Most gorefics bore me but I thought Cupcakes was hilarious but what really got me laughing was this one gorefic called Ponyville Swat that made fun of the drug war. I have read enough clopfics to start my own library but the ones that do disturb me like foalcon, scat, guro (sex and violence do not mix very well) I avoid like the plague. One fic that greatly disturbed me though was one called Rainbow Dash Gets an Abortion not because it is violent as it is really not that graphic but because of the subject matter. I am really not a big fan of abortion just thinking about it makes me want to cry and vomit so I was already pre disposed to not liking it but my curiosity got to me and against my better judgement actually read it. What was really messed up was the surprise twist at the end where.

It is revealed that Scootaloo is actually Rainbow Dash's daughter and that the "mistake" Rainbow Dash was trying to correct in the fanfic was not her unborn child but was actually Scootaloo. So Scootaloo is dragged away by "doctors" to be "aborted" as Rainbow Dash watches on and hopes that her unborn child won't turn out like Scootaloo.

uhhhh, I tend to avoid shock fics like cupcakes, so, only clopfics are the most disturbing fics that I read so far. Take in mind that I don't mind sex in fics of MLP, and I can take homosexuality also, but no clop scenes please

Easily Sweet Apple Massacre. I mean seriously!? What was going though that persons head when they wrote this! Did they think people would actually enjoy this! Well no, nobody did and the story is just downright disturbing and for any of you that have not read it, please don't.

SERIOUSLY CHEERILEE'S GARDEN HASN'T EVEN BEEN MENTIONED ONCE ON HERE!! :angry:

That one piece of fanfiction is worse than ANY HORROR MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE and trust me I have seen PLENTY of horror movies. The story was actually decently written and everything was ok at the beginning, but then came the first murder.

If you are not a fan of extremely gorey descriptive content I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS STORY, it was beyond gross and I didn't even finish the whole fic. Right after the first murder I exited out because I was actually getting a mild headache. Don't know if the story did that to me :huh: I seriously wonder what goes on in the authors' heads when they write stories like this. HOW DO THEY ENVISION OUR ADORABLE INNOCENT PONIES DOING SUCH HORRIBLE GRUESOME THINGS?!

So anyways, besides Cheerilee's Garden, the only other grimdark fics I've read are Cupcakes, and Rainbow Factory. I found Cupcakes funnier than disgusting and Rainbow Factory was just disturbing because of the STORY, there was actually barely any gore but the whole operation going on was just sick and twisted. :(

I haven't read Sweet Apple Massacre and from what I've heard from friends and from what I've seen in this thread, I DON'T PLAN ON READING IT!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

SERIOUSLY CHEERILEE'S GARDEN HASN'T EVEN BEEN MENTIONED ONCE ON HERE!!

^^THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!

I am just as surprised by the fact it's not a worthy mention here.

Unlike her, I actually read the entire bucking story....and its sequel involving the mane 6. blink.png sad.png

^^Heed this pony's warning! Do NOT read it!

Especially the sequel. I feel sorry for those souls who have dared read though such monstrosity. I actually almost cried when reading about what happened to Pinkie Pie. sad.png  Heck everything that happened to all of the mane 6 in that story was just sick and twisted beyond belief.

I actually didn't mind Rainbow Factory though. I thought it was interesting but still very sad. It was much more interesting of a read than Cupcakes though. And Cupcakes, was a little disturbing when I first read it, but it's meh to me now.

But I don't get how you would find that fanfic funnier than disgusting?blink.png lol

I didn't find any humour at all in there. Well I guess you can count Pinkamena's gory puns as comedic, but honestly, they just seemed like really bad and terribly cheesy puns to me. tongue.png

Edited by Dsanders

^^THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!

I am just as surprised by the fact it's not a worthy mention here.

Unlike her, I actually read the entire bucking story....and its sequel involving the mane 6. blink.png sad.png

^^Heed this pony's warning! Do NOT read it!

Especially the sequel. I feel sorry for those souls who have dared read though such monstrosity. I actually almost cried when reading about what happened to Pinkie Pie. sad.png  Heck everything that happened to all of the mane 6 in that story was just sick and twisted beyond belief.

I actually didn't mind Rainbow Factory though. I thought it was interesting but still very sad. It was much more interesting of a read than Cupcakes though. And Cupcakes, was a little disturbing when I first read it, but it's meh to me now.

But I don't get how you would find that fanfic funnier than disgusting?blink.png lol

I didn't find any humour at all in there. Well I guess you can count Pinkamena's gory puns as comedic, but honestly, they just seemed like really bad and terribly cheesy puns to me. tongue.png

Well actually the fic was just weird and just gorey, but THE ANIMATION for Cupcakes is what's funny. :lol:

Have you seen it? The overexaggerated expressions just made me laugh and the actual gore isn't that detailed so I've seen MUCH WORSE, the fic was worse than the darn animation. :lol:

SERIOUSLY CHEERILEE'S GARDEN HASN'T EVEN BEEN MENTIONED ONCE ON HERE!! angry.png

That one piece of fanfiction is worse than ANY HORROR MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE and trust me I have seen PLENTY of horror movies. The story was actually decently written and everything was ok at the beginning, but then came the first murder.

If you are not a fan of extremely gorey descriptive content I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS STORY, it was beyond gross and I didn't even finish the whole fic. Right after the first murder I exited out because I was actually getting a mild headache. Don't know if the story did that to me huh.png I seriously wonder what goes on in the authors' heads when they write stories like this. HOW DO THEY ENVISION OUR ADORABLE INNOCENT PONIES DOING SUCH HORRIBLE GRUESOME THINGS?!

So anyways, besides Cheerilee's Garden, the only other grimdark fics I've read are Cupcakes, and Rainbow Factory. I found Cupcakes funnier than disgusting and Rainbow Factory was just disturbing because of the STORY, there was actually barely any gore but the whole operation going on was just sick and twisted. sad.png

I haven't read Sweet Apple Massacre and from what I've heard from friends and from what I've seen in this thread, I DON'T PLAN ON READING IT!! angry.png

Cheerilee's Garden and its sequel Scarlet Harvest worth both very sick and disgusting and yet really well done at the same time. While people would say WHY would you mix gore and ponies?....when you mix gore and people you get Hostel and Saw yet which are horrible and yet entertaining and I still have my faith in humanity. ;) So its ok to take our cute furry friends that direction as long as you can write it well and it does.

If you can't handle reading it and only get part way you can always push the button.yay.png

• Brohoof 1

Well actually the fic was just weird and just gorey, but THE ANIMATION for Cupcakes is what's funny. laugh.png

Have you seen it? The overexaggerated expressions just made me laugh and the actual gore isn't that detailed so I've seen MUCH WORSE, the fic was worse than the darn animation. laugh.png

Oh okay. I was a little shocked there for a second. But yeah, I watched the lame animation for it, and I agree, it was kind of funny. ^_^

Those dang over exaggerated expressions, I swear. :P

• Brohoof 1

Cheerilee's Garden and its sequel Scarlet Harvest worth both very sick and disgusting and yet really well done at the same time. While people would say WHY would you mix gore and ponies?....when you mix gore and people you get Hostel and Saw yet which are horrible and yet entertaining and I still have my faith in humanity. wink.png So its ok to take our cute furry friends that direction as long as you can write it well and it does.

If you can't handle reading it and only get part way you can always push the button.img-1929028-5-yay.png

Yeah I agree. Cheerilee's Garden was actually very well reading, and just the fact that the murder scene was SO DESCRIPTIVE just made it all the more horrible to read.

But yeah I find Saw gruesome yet strangely entertaining. That's how it is with horror movies :)

Oh okay. I was a little shocked there for a second. But yeah, I watched the lame animation for it, and I agree, it was kind of funny. happy.png

Those dang over exaggerated expressions, I swear. tongue.png

My friend told me to watch it and I was like please how bad can something called Cupcakes be? Well I watched it and just said THAT'S IT? :lol: I only cringed because it was freakin PINKIE PIE murdering Dashie. The thing that's so horrible about Cupcakes and makes it a little disturbing is that they turn my favorite pony into A PSYCHO BLOOD THIRSTING MURDERER, it's horrible :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Factory. Yeah, yeah; predictable answer. But seriously, it is. Cupcakes was freaky too, but Rainbow Factory was written really, really well. Plus, it had a story, not just mindless gore. And that in itself scared me more than Cupcakes.

(But, man, the song "Rainbow Factory"?! Can I just say, WoodenToaster is a freaking genius? It's my scary jam, my friend!)

Loved that song and checked out the fic.  And it kinda sucked.  And i'm not saying that cause i'm a happiness and rainbow kinda Bronny.

Rainbow dash more or less says she's doing what she's doing in that story for a bigger house.

,,,,,,,,that's the most ass tastic motivation I could think for rainbow dash.  Have we ever seen rainbow dashes house?  She seems happy chilling up on a cloud lol.

If rainbow had gotten black mailed in the fic because she'd get kicked out of the wonder bolts,

I could understand that.

Specially if she turned out to not be as good as she thought she was,

if she was bitter after being thrown out, i could see that.

there so many ways they could have made rain bow factor's foundation better.

Hell i think twilight sparkle (alicorn) would be a great main character for rainbow factory.

In fact I'd love to try my hand at rewriting rainbow factory, it seems like it was rushed, you could done a tone of foreshadowing with the main characters making hard decisions.

Edited by FNGRpony

• 2 weeks later...