Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Human Mane five are Single?

Mywas

How come they din't have dates?

If they created Flash for Twilight then why not create other five for the Human Mane five?

Maybe....Just Maybe...They are dating Each other

0b7.gif

.-. That would be odd if they were dating each other.  Well, there hundreds of fan OCs that are the other main 5's husbands or boyfriends or even Girlfriends and wifes! But thats the fandom. 

Can you imagine the fan out cry? People were already flaming Flash, imagine if there were more love interests. I liked Flash but I know that putting 6 of him would be dumb. As for them liking each other, the fandom would be in arms since certain shippings would be canon and the parents would have a stroke

• Brohoof 3

Can you imagine the fan out cry? People were already flaming Flash, imagine if there were more love interests. I liked Flash but I know that putting 6 of him would be dumb. As for them liking each other, the fandom would be in arms since certain shippings would be canon and the parents would have a stroke

Thats the point. Imagine the Shitstorm that would happen if there was six of him, all clones with same designs and personality. just with different hair colors.

The world would shake from the butthurt

• Brohoof 1

It would have been too many unnecessary characters. Plus they don't need romantic interests, they have friendship. They could get dates, but it's not necessary for their happiness or wholeness. I thought it was cool that no one treated it as weird to go dateless to the dance.

• Brohoof 1

If there were five other romantic relationship versions of Flash for the Humane 5 then, that would show bland he is because his awkward relationship with Twilight was bad enough but having a relationship with the rest of them is pointless.

Something tells me that the Twilight Sparkle/Flash Sentry thing isn't going to be canon on the show... I dunno.. just a hunch smile.png

The "not having a date" thing for a school dance isn't so awkward either.. except for prom, I never went to a school dance with a date. I just went wild, :D

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

How come they din't have dates?

If they created Flash for Twilight then why not create other five for the Human Mane five?

Maybe....Just Maybe...They are dating Each other

Oooor, maybe they went as a group of friends? :P

People do that ya know.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cause they're still waiting for us to build a portal to Equestria and then go through the mirror portal to their human world. Besides, love interest wasn't the focus of the movie and I'm glad they didn't put them up with dates. People weren't too happy with Flash so I can only imagine what would have happened if they would have done that.

sorry i can't help but notice you said mane 5. twilight may be a princess now but that doesn't mean she isn't part of the mane 6.

if thats not what you meant you could have said the mane 6 not including twilight ?

oohh sea dee. please help me

I'm just surprised nobody realized that Big Mac is a student, Cheerilee was a teacher, and they were holding hands!!!  :blush:

Good eye!

I never would have seen that if you didn't point it out-which part is it at?

Edited by TimeLordRainbowDash

sorry i can't help but notice you said mane 5. twilight may be a princess now but that doesn't mean she isn't part of the mane 6.

if thats not what you meant you could have said the mane 6 not including twilight ?

No I meant That Twilighy has a boyfriend now while the others don't. Did you expect me to type "The Mane Six minus Twilight"?

2long4me

Judging by how upset a good amount of the fandom got upset over Flash Sentry, I'd honestly be a bit scared if the rest of the human Mane 6 got a some sort of romantic interest as well. 

Also, the romance stuff wasn't really that important to the movie, and if they gave every one of the human Mane 6 a romantic interest; I think it would distract the plot from the more important things. You can only have so much going on in one movie.

Edited by Blue Moon

Of course, wouldn't it actually be the mane five in human equestria? (Before Princess Twi arrived) Pinkie Pie did mention that the actual human Twilight Sparkle lived in the city. Pinkie had met her, or at least knew about her, but it's highly unlikely that the rest of the mane five had met her.

I don't know how far away the city actually is, but if Pinkie assumes that it is not the Twilight Sparkle that she knows, (and the fact that Humantwi doesn't appear to go to Equestria high) I'd think that the other Twilight still lives in the equivalent of Canterlot and has never met the other five.

Edited by FlutterShay