Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Royal Equestrian Institution for the Sick and Disturbed

WeskerandLoki

@, Jay found herself outside a patient's room. "Perhaps I should leave," she thought. "Otherwise, they might come out..." Even as she was thinking this, the door opened and the occupant stepped out. Jay recoiled in horror; as she did so, Jinx used her mouth to speak.

"Don't be a coward. Why should you, of all ponies, judge another by the way they look?"

Jay clamped her mouth shut, terrified that Jinx would speak again, and she would not be able to stop her.

@@WeskerandLoki
Lost Soul started as the spirit floated up close to her face and started blowing raspberries. With the spirit being up close, she could hear the spirit better and make out their outline without needing to squint.
"Snivels?" Lost Soul asked, moving her head to look at Storm. "Never heard that kind of name before, but then again Lost Soul isn't that common either. I can sort of see Snivels' outline here, and hear their voice better... I think I know why I can sort of see and hear spirits... At least now... I'm... Sort of... Linked with death." At the end of her statement, she looked down and hid her face under her mane.

@, ((Wouldn't it be Ponyist or something in Equestria? Virtually the only ponies that know about the human world would be

Inkblot's joke went right over Sunset's head, and she thought he was serious about bringing in a microphone. She didn't want to talk to the stallion in front of her, never mind the entire facility.
"S-sorry..." she mumbled.
She tilted her head when he started going on about different genres. She'd never really thought about that, she just always went to the fiction section and picked a book that looked good.
"I-I don't know... I-I just pick up a b-book and r-r-read if it l-looks like a g-good st-story... I-I like b-b-books that keep you r-reading... Th-that suck you in and b-bring you into th-th-the reality of the w-w-orld in the book..."

Edited by Mint Drop

The creature left. She went up to her room in disappointment,carrying the ball in her mouth. Everything he told her flashed through her mind. Death is coming? Ha! Maybe that King or whatever...I need GUARDS! She thought with a sigh. The other things worried her but not as much as when he mentioned Death. She tried to hold back her tears, Be brave, She told herself. She went inside her room,and put the ball inside the drawer and went on her bed.  Her cutie mark became a skull, she hissed, and tried to take another small nap, then finally a few minutes later, fell asleep. She had a dream she noticed that he was talking to some pony, yet this pony didn't seem normal, the Stallion he was talking to was looking like he was on fire. She watched as two Dark grey griffons brought a pony into the throne room. The pony was her father, she wondered if her sister knew about this. She couldn't wake up, she was forced to watch, she sighed in her sleep, this was horrible.

This stallion had been through so much.  Comforting him as best he could, he patted his patients back, and tried to soothe him.

"I... I am so sorry." he said, staring at the crying colt.

"I can never fully realize how you must have felt, but i will try in any way, to help you," he said, his voice soothing, attempting to make the patient feel better.

"A-and...even though we were slowly dying off...they were practically immune to the cold. They would make nightly raids, killing guards, raiding trenches, then falling back to their own lines before we could do anything. I...I remember one night, I was doing my best to get to sleep, when I heard the sound of footsteps close by. I thought they were our own, but the next thing I hear is the sound a blade makes when it cuts through skin and a scream. I jumped up, unsheathed my sabre and awoke the lad next to me, but before we could even catch our bearings, they were already running back off into the darkness. I saw one of them running back. He briefly turned and gave me a 'I'll be back look' before disappearing into the darkness of the night....I didn't sleep at all that night. When daylight broke, we found 3 of my boys had been stabbed by 'em...and around 4 had frozen to death during the night." 

He took a long pose and tried to regain what little composure he could before continuing.

"Even now...I'm scared to close my eyes. I always think he's coming for me, I always think they're after me! And whenever snow falls, I always see them advancing slowly, coming towards me..."

@@WeskerandLoki

David woke with a start "What! Where? A dream, all a dream." He looked around and remembered where he was. "Hmmm. Guess I should go see if I can find Volure eh?" "Probably. Hmmm. Wonder if they've read the letter yet?" David glanced at his watch. "Probably, I've been out for a good 5 hours or so." He felt his stomach rumble. "Hmmm. Wonder what kind of chow they got in a place like this." David rolled off the cot and walked over to the door, opening it cautiously so as not to bump in to anyone else again. He walked out in to the main hallway and looked around. "Where is every pony? Volure? Anypony? Hmmm..." He started walking down the hall to see what he could find.

(((Anyone can mention him now. I'm having him walk down the hall to see if he can meet anyone else)))

@, Jay found herself outside a patient's room. "Perhaps I should leave," she thought. "Otherwise, they might come out..." Even as she was thinking this, the door opened and the occupant stepped out. Jay recoiled in horror; as she did so, Jinx used her mouth to speak.

"Don't be a coward. Why should you, of all ponies, judge another by the way they look?"

Jay clamped her mouth shut, terrified that Jinx would speak again, and she would not be able to stop her.

Vokun looked at the mare, yellow eyes looking emotionlessly at her. He could smell the rot on her, a rot of the mind. Vokun continued looking at her, unblinking and unmoving. The Wraith then headed towards her, sniffing her rapidly. Something smelled off about her, maybe it was just him decomposing

Tears rolled down the young filly's eyes as she watched the Gryphons pull her father to the firing pony's throne. She tried to watch, the Stallion told them to take him to the Dungeon . She wanted to shout 'NO' and  she was late, they took her father. She watched as Luke was talking to the firey Stallon. "What will you do with him?' Asked the same creature, Luke, who she was arguing with earlier.

"As you said, force the girl to join"  the Stallion replied, "Keep him as a slave till she joins"

This is MAD, She thought,then she sudenly woke up. She ran down the stairs, past a  Colt.Everything that happened ran through her mind like crazy.

Edited by ~Tian_Disharmony~

@, ((Wouldn't it be Ponyist or something in Equestria? Virtually the only ponies that know about the human world would be

Inkblot's joke went right over Sunset's head, and she thought he was serious about bringing in a microphone. She didn't want to talk to the stallion in front of her, never mind the entire facility.

"S-sorry..." she mumbled.

She tilted her head when he started going on about different genres. She'd never really thought about that, she just always went to the fiction section and picked a book that looked good.

"I-I don't know... I-I just pick up a b-book and r-r-read if it l-looks like a g-good st-story... I-I like b-b-books that keep you r-reading... Th-that suck you in and b-bring you into th-th-the reality of the w-w-orld in the book..."

@@Mint Drop,

((I went with "Humanist" anyway because it gets a bit awkward to switch it to fit ponies.))

Inkblot raised his eyebrows when Sunset unexpectedly apologized to him. "What for?" he inquired, unaware of her reasons. "There was nothing you need to be sorry about."

He also became a bit surprised that she didn't even know what he was talking about. Did she take any education? he thought. "Yes, books that just make you feel like you are inside it simply with its imagery and words make excellent books."

Instantly, Inkblot remembered why she was apologizing, almost as if the answer bludgeoned him right on the head. Sunset thought he was literally going to bring a microphone in. Then again, she was isolated for several years. Sunset wouldn't have known a joke when she heard it. Still, he needed to be tactful.

"I need you to ask you something, Sunset, and this is not meant to be offensive," he noted. "But have you taken any education, for example, go to school, 'home-schooled' at the orphanage, anything?"

Vokun scoffed when the mare didn't react and turned away, walking towards his room again. There was nothing here for him, nothing mattered. All he wanted was to kill the necromancer and get his family back. He didn't care if he went to Tartarus, so as long as he saw his family once more, he'd be happy

"A-and...even though we were slowly dying off...they were practically immune to the cold. They would make nightly raids, killing guards, raiding trenches, then falling back to their own lines before we could do anything. I...I remember one night, I was doing my best to get to sleep, when I heard the sound of footsteps close by. I thought they were our own, but the next thing I hear is the sound a blade makes when it cuts through skin and a scream. I jumped up, unsheathed my sabre and awoke the lad next to me, but before we could even catch our bearings, they were already running back off into the darkness. I saw one of them running back. He briefly turned and gave me a 'I'll be back look' before disappearing into the darkness of the night....I didn't sleep at all that night. When daylight broke, we found 3 of my boys had been stabbed by 'em...and around 4 had frozen to death during the night."

He took a long pose and tried to regain what little composure he could before continuing.

"Even now...I'm scared to close my eyes. I always think he's coming for me, I always think they're after me! And whenever snow falls, I always see them advancing slowly, coming towards me..."

This was much more severe than Brindle had imagined. As the story continued, his heart grew weary for the soul in front of him.

' Oh Yarikh...This poor Pony...' Brindle thought to himself, feeling the fear eminating from his patients body. It made him shiver.

@@WeskerandLoki,

Lost Soul started as the spirit floated up close to her face and started blowing raspberries. With the spirit being up close, she could hear the spirit better and make out their outline without needing to squint.

"Snivels?" Lost Soul asked, moving her head to look at Storm. "Never heard that kind of name before, but then again Lost Soul isn't that common either. I can sort of see Snivels' outline here, and hear their voice better... I think I know why I can sort of see and hear spirits... At least now... I'm... Sort of... Linked with death." At the end of her statement, she looked down and hid her face under her mane.

"Oh...sweety..." She said, going up to Lost Soul, and giving her a hug.

"Snivel is sorry make mare sad..." He said, curling around one of Lost Souls hooves. As he snuggled against her, two more small ghost joined him, one sporting what looked like a horn, and the other a pair of wings.

"Sizzle can help!" Said the winged one.

"And so will Popper." Said the horned spirit, curling up in her tail.

Storm Lily smiled at the sight, as her small friends tryed to make Lost Soul feel better.

Edited by WeskerandLoki

@
((Sorry, writer's block))
Sunset stared down at the bed beneath her, unsure how to answer Inkblot's question. 
"U-um, a bit..." she mumbled. "Th-there was a c-classroom at the o-o-orphanage... A-and also at the l-local school... b-b-but there were... i-issues... S-so I missed some school..." she finished, ears flattened as she nervously drew circles on the bedsheets with her hoof. 

@@WeskerandLoki,
Lost Soul sighed and revealed her face, showing that the red liquid on her cheeks was flowing down but never dripping off for some reason. Oddest tears in Equestria, they were.
"I'll be okay... I-I've mostly come to terms with it, and thank you," she said, looking up at Storm Lily with a sad smile. She looked down at the outlines of the spirits snuggling her leg with the same melancholy expression.
"Thank you, too, and don't worry, it wasn't any of your faults, just me being... Emotional, I guess. I've never actually talked about myself to anypony before... I guess saying i was linked with death out loud just... set me off..."

@Mint Drop

"Death not that bad...It happen to everypony!" Said Snivel, before he was clonked on the head by Popper.

"I understand, more than anypony could. I was scared by what I could see as a young filly. But I found out that with the strange powers that I posses, I could help ponies that couldn't cross over...And I met these three. They are fragmets of Ponies that gave passed over already. Just memories and energy, but good friends. Especially when I was sent here, because...the rest couldn't understand...and were scared. Just like I had been. " Storm Lily said, frowning at the memory of being taken away from her home in tears, her parents watching from the windows with shame.

Edited by WeskerandLoki

Sliver Tiara sighed and went up to her room, she was afraid to take a thrid nap, yet it was the only thing for her do.  She knew this dream was real. Since this is a Hospetle, it's popably full of Staying wake stuff, She thought. Her Cutiemark changed again the the symbol of Knonius . She decided to wait for a nurse/doctor to ask.

Edited by ~Tian_Disharmony~

This was much more severe than Brindle had imagined. As the story continued, his heart grew weary for the soul in front of him.

' Oh Yarikh...This poor Pony...' Brindle thought to himself, feeling the fear eminating from his patients body. It made him shiver.

"Oh...sweety..." She said, going up to Lost Soul, and giving her a hug.

"Snivel is sorry make mare sad..." He said, curling around one of Lost Souls hooves. As he snuggled against her, two more small ghost joined him, one sporting what looked like a horn, and the other a pair of wings.

"Sizzle can help!" Said the winged one.

"And so will Popper." Said the horned spirit, curling up in her tail.

Storm Lily smiled at the sight, as her small friends tryed to make Lost Soul feel better.

"There's not much to note after that...most of the war after that point was good. Spring was wonderful and pleasant. We did eventually get the aid we needed, we even built a railroad from the port to the front lines, but it came too late. I'm still...changed by the winter though. Snow can easily trigger an episode, fog can do the same, as we had a heavy battle at a place called Inkermare, it was foggy during most of it. Loud bangs too..."

Edited by ~HistoricallyInaccurate~

"One second." Chain Mail said, picking the lock on the door with his horn. He broke out of his enclosure. Time to go wreak some chaos in the lunch room.

"LONG LIVE CHAOS! DOWN WITH THE SOLAR EMPIRE! UP WITH THE LUNAR REPUBLIC!" he yelled, running down the hall in the direction of the cafeteria with a cane as a make shift sword. 

Needles to say, but this won't turn out well for anypony.

She decided to follow the Stallion/ mare to the luchroom, "LONG LIVE CHAOS!! " She yelled with a grin,Chaos? Did Cheerlie metion a spirit of Chas, Discord wasn't it....

The D probley means Discord, She thought, How was He conected to my mother.  The filly grinned, "Um I mean,GOOODBYE KNONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"LONG LIVE CHAOS! DOWN WITH THE SOLAR EMPIRE! UP WITH THE LUNAR REPUBLIC!" he yelled, running down the hall in the direction of the cafeteria with a cane as a make shift sword.

David walked down a random hall when he heard some pony yell something about the Lunar republic. "This won't turn out pretty." David nodded. "Yeah, just what we need. Another pony to give Luna a bad name. Luckily, he is here, not outside so this shouldn't be to horrible." He heard Poe grunt in concurrence. "Should we go check this out?" "Got nothing better to do, do we?" "Not really. Hmmm...Well, atleast we could find out more about him. Find out what division he came from, see why he's here." "Well, then, lets go find him." David nodded and headed for the cafeteria.

"There's not much to note after that...most of the war after that point was good. Spring was wonderful and pleasant. We did eventually get the aid we needed, we even built a railroad from the port to the front lines, but it came too late. I'm still...changed by the winter though. Snow can easily trigger an episode, fog can do the same, as we had a heavy battle at a place called Inkermare, it was foggy during most of it. Loud bangs too..."

"Well... " started Brindle, as he rose to his feet. " I hope that we, especially myself, can help you... Your story is one of the most tragic I have heard, and it does hit very close to home for me. I pray to El that I will able to help you, Golden Age." Brindle gave him a look of sypmathy.

"The dining hall will soon be opening for dinner soon. If you can, I would suggest socializing with the other patients. Friendship is a wonderous thing that can work miracles on the soul." He said, before taking his leave.

(Ooc: El and Yarikh are both gods from Caanite mythology. El being the creator god, and Yarikh the god of the Moon. I think Griffons might have a different belief than ponies do...but thats just a random little head canon XD )

@@WeskerandLoki
Lost put a hoof on Storm's shoulder to comfort her, but her sad smile from earlier remained.
"I-I can't really relate to that...B-but I can understand being scared and alone when facing something new... And I don't think you understand what I mean when i say i'm linked with death... Wh-what I mean is... Wh-when ponies nearby are dying... Th-there's this itch in my brain... L-like a tug, p-pulling me towards that pony... I've had to watch ponies die all of my life because of this... this curse, or something, that's been cast upon me. It's not as if I can ignore the pull, either... If I do, I get headaches...
Lost took a deep breath, knowing that she should explain her actions of earlier.
"F-for some reason, the pull has brought me here, too you... I don't know if it's because of Snivels and the others, or if it's you, but it's a stronger pull than i've ever felt... it's different... That's why I collapsed earlier... Retreating was giving me a migraine."

David nodded and headed for the cafeteria.

And when they got there, he would see Chain Mail fencing with thin air. 

"Hah, you fight rather well. For a puppet. I know that you have no will, except the will of your king metamorphosis." He yelled, taunting the air. "Now, into swiss cheese with you." He added, making a bunch of cheese appear out of nothing.

"Now, hows about... Gerbils." He added, teleporting around the world to find said gerbils.

"Ah, it was SO boring in here before."

"One second." Chain Mail said, picking the lock on the door with his horn. He broke out of his enclosure. Time to go wreak some chaos in the lunch room.

Needles to say, but this won't turn out well for anypony.

Volure had just finish putting the letter atop Dr. Brindles desk when one of her patients rush passed, screaming at the top of his lungs, with a stick.

She groaned, and putting her clipboard on a table, she began following him to the dining hall.

"CHAIN MAIL, GET YOUR SKINNY ASS BACK INTO YOUR ROOM AND TAKE YOUR CELESTIA-DAMMED PILLS!"

CHAIN MAIL, GET YOUR SKINNY ASS BACK INTO YOUR ROOM AND TAKE YOUR CELESTIA-DAMMED PILLS!

"Hah, you forget. I'm not only a new patient with no true mental profile done or pills assigned to me.  And I'm an Ex Military member, my ass is anything but skinny." He said, openly taunting the nurse before slapping his ass and proceeding to teleport erratically around the room. 

Golden Age took the Doctors advice and walked towards the cafeteria. He saw one pony shouting for the demise of the Solar empire and for an uprising in Luna's name. This sight made him chuckle with appreciation, and he gave a small acknowledgement to the pony before slowly walking up getting a tad closer to him and observing the sight.

@@WeskerandLoki,

Lost put a hoof on Storm's shoulder to comfort her, but her sad smile from earlier remained.

"I-I can't really relate to that...B-but I can understand being scared and alone when facing something new... And I don't think you understand what I mean when i say i'm linked with death... Wh-what I mean is... Wh-when ponies nearby are dying... Th-there's this itch in my brain... L-like a tug, p-pulling me towards that pony... I've had to watch ponies die all of my life because of this... this curse, or something, that's been cast upon me. It's not as if I can ignore the pull, either... If I do, I get headaches..."

Lost took a deep breath, knowing that she should explain her actions of earlier.

"F-for some reason, the pull has brought me here, too you... I don't know if it's because of Snivels and the others, or if it's you, but it's a stronger pull than i've ever felt... it's different... That's why I collapsed earlier... Retreating was giving me a migraine."

"..." Hearing this reminded Storm Lily of what Snivel had said earlier. He called her cursed, and now she knew why...

"Bad magic has been stirring." Said Popper, looking up at the mares.

"Things waiting. Not good." Said Snivel, looking around nervously.

"What? Why haven't you told me?" She said, astonished that they have kept this from her.

"Fearful of the black masses." Said Sizzle.

Storm Lily stared at them, almost afraid to ask what the 'Black masses' were.

"Hah, you forget. I'm not only a new patient with no true mental profile done or pills assigned to me.  And I'm an Ex Military member, my ass is anything but skinny." He said, openly taunting the nurse before slapping his ass and proceeding to teleport erratically around the room. 

Sliver Tiara giggled at this. "Cool" she mumbled, as she watched Chain Mail teleporting around the room. She heard a unliving laugh and prounced on everything. She actaully almost got Chain Mail by mistake,and almosted crashed into the wall.  "A  filly trying to save her father, yet she's trapped" A voice chilled out of nowhere.