Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you getting for Christmas this year? (2013)

GrauWitz

Well, I don't know for sure what I'm getting. There are some things I want, mostly games. I need a new 3DS stylus. I would like a Wii U, but I'm afraid of what my family will think if I ask for one.

Some other stuff, too, a book, for example.

• Brohoof 1

I really don't know what I'm getting; maybe I'll get a book or two, or perhaps some money. Actually, I don't have any items on my Christmas list at the moment, because although there are a few things I want for sure, I know that I won't be able to get them. Still, I prefer spending time with my family during Christmas over getting gifts, so I'm really looking forward to seeing some relatives whom I don't get to see often :)

• Brohoof 1

So we had a small influx of money in my little family, so I got my present early (today). The build a bear Fluttershy and a WiiU. Apparently, it takes two hours to update, and now I'm a anxious panda.

*looks round*

k I'd LIKE a archery set you know the proper ones not the kiddie ones with sucker arrows

Don't know if im gonna GET it

Well i can hope

And no this was not inspired by the hunger games!

And yes people find it slightly strange. THATS MEEE!!!!!!! :yay:

@SadisticObilvion I salute you

• Brohoof 2

*looks round*

k I'd LIKE a archery set you know the proper ones not the kiddie ones with sucker arrows

Don't know if im gonna GET it

Well i can hope

And no this was not inspired by the hunger games!

And yes people find it slightly strange. THATS MEEE!!!!!!! :yay:

@SadisticObilvion I salute you

Archery isn't strange at all! It's fun, and you can reuse arrows, unlike bullets!

• Brohoof 2

AAAWWWWW yeah i mean i'd rather have something i can use for ages than a pece of tech that stays cool for about a month. Just sayin ^_^

SOOOO true bro!!! Tech gets outdated way to quickly!!! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... looks like this thread is dying, and probably shouldn't be since Christmas is approaching...

For me I'll be getting a solid state drive and a tablet - and a bunch of other small stuff like chocolates, lollies, little plastic thingys, etc..

I just love Christmas for so many reasons!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Since my wishlist is comprised almost completely of Osprey books about samurai, I'm guessing maybe one of those :) .

I know for definite that I'm getting a Azure blue PlayStation 3 (I had no idea that you could get different colours!) And I'm also getting the Blu-ray box set of "How The Universe Works" to accompany it.

Also, you know those specially cut rocks you can get? I'm getting one of those but mine is plain rock with three polished stones with fossil imprints in them.

It looks better than it sounds.

EDIT: I found a picture that looks quite a bit like the thing I'm getting. fossils-and-rocks.jpg

Edited by British Brony Mk.II
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really want anything, but the radio in my car is dying, so my dad said he would replace it. and that will count as my present.

I LOVE giving gifts and throwing parties and stuff for other people but I'm terrible and feel awkward receiving gifts and whatnot.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a list on what I'm planning to ask for, it's extremely short.

1. MLP: CCG cards

2. (Since I just became a brony this year and unfortunately have none of these) MLP shirts

3. Heroclix figures

4. Maybe a decent prebuilt MtG deck would be quite nice.

5. Money. Always hoping. Never happens, well at least anymore. The economy is just so poor.

I actually also want this list:

Battlefield 4 (PC)

Steam cards (the more the merrier.)

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

Recap of what I'm getting

1) Star Trek: Movie series boxset (Blu-Ray)

2) Die Hard boxset (Blu-Ray)

3) Downfall (Blu-Ray)

4) Iron Sky (Blu-Ray)

5) Inglorious Bastards (Blu-Ray)

6) Star Trek + Star Trek: Into Darkness (Blu-Ray)

7) Battlefield 4 (PS3)

8) Skyrim (PS3)

Lets see, there is ten movies in the Star Trek boxset, five in the Die Hard boxset, along with the five seperate movies, so thats 20 movies and 2 games I'm getting.

Well, since I keep accidentally ruining what I'm getting... Lol..

I'm getting an MLP Funko doll, a new tablet case, my laptop fixed(I think) a new phone... I need a new phone. 

Everything else I believe I'll get new earbuds, CDs, gift cards, clothes, and nerdy crap that I really don't need but I actually do in my mind. XD

• Brohoof 1

Well I asked for a few things but I doubt ill get them all which is fine by me XD I asked for a pocket watch when I have an emergency fancy situation which my grandma is getting me :) I also asked for the storebought replicas of both the sonic screwdriver from doctor who and the hidden blade from assassins creed. Kid icarus uprising barman origins ac black flag and I think that's it.

• Brohoof 1